• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.
  • We are back

2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nope he didnt.... That is false... The story is not true...

We have our belief that make us inclined that the story was manipulated and the original story was that Jesus defended the fish and asked his disciples not to fish anymore ....
I hope you are not being serious

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I’m sorry but anyone with a high school knowledge of the cellular protein synthesis process knows full well that RNA cannot turn into DNA. DNA to RNA transcription is a one way street! This heresy by some unscrupulous attention seekers is yet another flat earth theory at best.
If a doctor dabbles with it, you may want to seek medical help elsewhere.
a high school knowledge of the cellular protein synthesis process? Baddak min yitzakkar!

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
أعلنت شركة "بيونتيك" الألمانية، أن لقاحها الذي صنعته بالتعاون مع شركة "فايزر"، "لم يعد يحتاج حفظه في درجات حرارة منخفضة للغاية، حيث يمكن حفظه في 15 درجة تحت الصفر، بعد أن كان يحتاج 70 درجة تحت الصفر".

وكان لقاح "فايزر" يتطلب في السابق أن يظل محفوظا في درجة حرارة 70 تحت الصفر، ولا يمكن وضعه في درجة حرارة أعلى، أكثر من أربع مرات خلال المرحلة السابقة.

NewLeb

He’s absolutely right. We can’t rely on these effeminate nerds to take man into the future. They’re just here to prove how well they did in science class- total trash!

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

وطنية - اعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة تسجيل 2255 اصابة جديدة رفعت العدد التراكمي للحالات المثبتة الى 351048. كما تم تسجيل 51 حالة وفاة.
وجاء في التقرير:

1613756079205.jpeg

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

20:17
حمد حسن للميادين: وقعنا اليوم اتفاقاً بحصول لبنان على مليون ونصف المليون جرعة من لقاح "أسترازينيكا"

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@mabineder

·
11h

الرئيس بري تلقى اللقاح من شهرين الحريري ذهب الى الامارات وتلقى اللقاح من شهر وعشرة ايام واحضر المئات لغلمانه وحريمه وموظفيه الرئيس عون تلقى اللقاح بالامس في الوقت المحدد لفئته العمرية دون اي ترتيب خاص او استثنائي

NewLeb

It’s all about the $$$. Don’t think for a second that those “medical experts” and vaccine companies genuinely care about a patient’s diagnosis;

NewLeb

My childhood doctor was the best. He always gave us genuine advice, choosing first to impart on us natural and common-sense remedies before prescribing actual medicine.

Nowadays, a doctor will simply look at you for two minutes and give you a prescription for some stupid antibiotics, which is why I haven’t been to one in so long. They don’t care about the patient, but are mostly interested in showing the world how much they learned in medical school (kinda like the morons in this thread).

I studied at AUB, and most of these medical students are smelly nerds who are only capable at reading long texts and solving math problems, who only got into medicine in the first place because their stupid parents thought they can get the most money out of it.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
وطنية - المطار - أفادت مندوبة "الوكالة الوطنية للاعلام" بأن طائرة تابعة لشركة طيران الشرق الاوسط، قادمة من العاصمة البلجيكية بروكسل، ومحملة بما يقارب 31500 جرعة من لقاح "فايزر"، وصلت عند الخامسة من مساء اليوم الى مطار رفيق الحريري الدولي بيروت. وهي الدفعة الثانية التي تصل الى لبنان بعد أن كانت الدفعة الأولى قد وصلت السبت الماضي.