• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

Weezy

Legendary Member
By the way, waynon 1 million vaccines li wa3dna fiyon Saad ?🤣

He failed to get them. And that’s not a disgrace because it’s not his personal responsibility to get 1 million free vaccines through personal efforts.

he tried and he failed. The president and the PM and the poet (health minister) are responsible for the vaccination plan here

JB81

Legendary Member
Eh f*ck them too

all of them, but it doesn't FPM are also saints in all of this. They are part of this scandal.

FPM mps didn't take them

The President did as the media says. I don't know why it is a scandal for the President and handful of people who work around him to get it? 🤣

The President and some of his aids meet countless people everyday. Shi tabi3eh to be the first to take it

Weezy

Legendary Member
Thank you FPM and Michael Aoun the president of FPM only for showing us the reform and change you’ve been promising Lebanese all along.

Bravo 👏

JB81

Legendary Member
He failed to get them. And that’s not a disgrace because it’s not his personal responsibility to get 1 million free vaccines through personal efforts.

he tried and he failed. The president and the PM and the poet (health minister) are responsible for the vaccination plan here

🤣 هو كان بدّوه بس ما خلّوه

FPM mps didn't take them

The President did as the media says. I don't know why it is a scandal for the President and handful of people who work around him to get it? 🤣

The President and some of his aids meet countless people everyday. Shi tabi3eh to be the first to take it

Because they didn't wait for their turns, it means they have breached the rules.

"his aids meet countless people everyday" so f*cking what? I meet tons of people a day because of my work, does it mean I should cut the que and take the vaccine or take the spot of someone who needs it more than me?

not very difficult to understand.