• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
its the presidents right to vaccinate each one who closely works with him.. regardless of age

No, not really. This is considered favoritism. As long as he got vaccinated, there's no valid reason for his entourage to get vaccinated as well.

Huge blunder on Aoun's part.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The World Bank had no objection until todays scandal

I don't mind Aoun getting the vaccine. He's among the priority group.
But giving the vaccine to parliament members below the age 75 and to Aoun's entourage is a clear case of corruption and favoritism.
Our leaders are putting their own health above that of ordinary citizens who are at higher risk for dying from Covid.
Hal ad watyeen.

Hayda el wazir el dekhlieh el kaleb shatir ya3teh dabet lal 3alam for going to the supermarket without permission.

JB81

Legendary Member
I don't mind Aoun getting the vaccine. He's among the priority group.
But giving the vaccine to parliament members below the age 75 and to Aoun's entourage is a clear case of corruption and favoritism.
Our leaders are putting their own health above that of ordinary citizens who are at higher risk for dying from Covid.
Hal ad watyeen.

Hayda el wazir el dekhlieh el kaleb shatir ya3teh dabet lal 3alam for going to the supermarket without permission.

President Aoun abided by the rules according to the World Bank and Dr. Bezri.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hamad Hassan should resign ba2a. y7il 3anna houwweh w ar3to.
We'll all ignore social distancing rules and dance the dabkeh with him if he does. Bass y7il 3anna, plz.

PS: asdeh enno ma ysarrif a3mel 7atta. Yonsorif.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
نشرت وزارة الصحة العامّة اليوم الثلاثاء، جدولاً بيّنت فيه كيف توزّعت الإصابات الجديدة بفيروس كورونا على الأقضية اللبنانية.

Eu8FdqDWQAgTDmN.jpg
Eu8Fc-7WgAsVEMU.jpg
Eu8FcRJXUAgUuMF.jpg

Rock

What is that all about? Mr Khalo must be confused in his calendars
Sami was in Paris mid december, the vaccin didnt get to France until the end of December. And I am pretty sure the french had other priorities than to vaccinate a tourist.
By the way, when did he get the second shot?

JB81

Legendary Member
What is that all about? Mr Khalo must be confused in his calendars
Sami was in Paris mid december, the vaccin didnt get to France until the end of December. And I am pretty sure the french had other priorities than to vaccinate a tourist.
By the way, when did he get the second shot?

Where are their masks during this deadly pandemic? Irresponsible

Plus, was he taking a vacation while the people are hungry? Insensitive and careless

JB81

Legendary Member
Nisso

بينما كان بعض النواب #يأخذون،اللقاح
سرقة من أمام أعين الشعب
كان أحدهم #يتبرع، بالدم لأحد مرض المصاب بالكورونا.

Eu70mQ0WgAUyW-r.jpeg

@JustLeb

من غير شر، لو إنت مطرح المريض، شو بتعمل؟ 🤣

Last edited:

Ralph N

why did he cut the ****ing line

WHy did HE... haha..

As if Amal mps didnt cut the line...

Bravo... you always blame one person for the mistakes of 1000.....

You prove our point every day 10000 times...

Your a salafi and a hater and a jealous person...

You are jealous from CHristians because they know how to live life better thats why you think killing them or making them leave is the best you can do....

A** ho***

Weezy

Legendary Member
WHy did HE... haha..

As if Amal mps didnt cut the line...

Bravo... you always blame one person for the mistakes of 1000.....

You prove our point every day 10000 times...

Your a salafi and a hater and a jealous person...

You are jealous from CHristians because they know how to live life better thats why you think killing them or making them leave is the best you can do....

A** ho***

Habibi I live better than most of you 😂

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nisso

بينما كان بعض النواب #يأخذون،اللقاح
سرقة من أمام أعين الشعب
كان أحدهم #يتبرع، بالدم لأحد مرض المصاب بالكورونا.

View attachment 22958

@JustLeb

من غير شر، لو إنت مطرح المريض، شو بتعمل؟ 🤣
I gladly accept it because it will be part of the إستعادة الأموال المنهوبة

but to be honest I don't see this setting is of blood giving, it is more like فحص دم

This is how blood donation is usually made. But I am no doctor. Is there any neutral doctor here to give us his opinion ???
Also a reminder, the president also broke the "law" by vaccinating his stuff who are not eligible

1614156800695.png