2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

أعلنت وزارة الصحة العامّة في تقريرها اليومي حول مستجدات فيروس كورونا اليوم الأربعاء، عن تسجيل 3463 إصابة جديدة بكورونا ( 3446 محلية و17 وافدة) ليصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات 383482".

ولفتت الوزارة في تقريرها، إلى تسجيل "61 حالة وفاة جديدة، وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي للوفيات 4866".
%d9%86%d8%b9%d8%ae%d9%8767%d9%879%d8%ae67.PNG

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
وطنية - اعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة تسجيل 3369 اصابة جديدة رفعت العدد التراكمي للحالات المثبتة الى 386851. كما تم تسجيل 53 حالة وفاة.
وجاء في التقرير:

1614877183004.jpeg

Covid-19 cases are surging again in Israel, although half of the population is now fully vaccinated.
The surge could be due to a new variant that's more resistant to the vaccine.

More than 4,000 cases were reported today, compared to 2,500 last week.
The majority of the cases are in younger population who are not yet vaccinated

The good news is that the death rate there is decreasing

NewLeb

I’ve always believed that covid was the perfect excuse for fat people. “Yes, I’m 200 pounds and morbidly obese, but at least I don’t have corona!”

Of course, instead of opting for a healthier lifestyle, which would have avoided this whole “pandemic,” people will simply pay drug companies to shoot vaccines into themselves without bothering to get to the root of the problem.

The study also reinforces my earlier argument that the main reason that the US has high death numbers is because Americans are not known for having nutritious diets. Only bozos think it’s related to masks.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
وطنية - اعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة تسجيل 3202 اصابة جديدة رفعت العدد التراكمي للحالات المثبتة الى 390053. كما تم تسجيل 52 حالة وفاة.
وجاء في التقرير:

1614962665463.jpeg