2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
Though it is evident vaccination still provides powerful protection against the virus, there’s growing concern that vaccinated people may be more vulnerable to serious illness than previously thought

Chou @Isabella and co... it seems experts are backtracking on their claim that vaccines offer 99% protection agwinst severe illness.

Bel awwal they said it's 99%, ba3den sarit 75%, halla2 sarit "we're not really sure".

Didn't I tell you the 1.99% was inaccurate? Keep drinking the Kool Aid inteh w @SoFP1. Sa77a

Depends on each country

Risk of hospitalization dropped from 100% to 90-96% with Delta. Still very very good news.

Only problem that antibodies wane with vaccination after 6 months hence why crucial to get a 3rd booster shot.

Israel data showing 3rd dose booster shot provides protection against delta up to 96% efficacy after 16 days of 3rd dose.

Also, 2 dose vaccination showing that viral load decreases quickly after 6th day of infection, meaning that it is better to get vaxxed in order to stop the virus replicating further and producing new variants. This is why new variants are popping up in low vaxxed countries like South Africa and in South America.

So my advice, get vaxxed and keep masked until no new variants pop up again and we can control the spread.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
And once again my investment in that argument was about showing you that vaccines are still effective against covid since you started the whole thing with misrepresenting israeli data to suggested that vaccinated people go to the hospital more than non vaccinated which you now know (at least i hope you do) is complete and total bullshit.

It's normal. Israel is a very high vaxxed country, so obviously you will have more vaccinated people in hospitals than unvaccinated ones. Inno common sense.

What's important is that has hospitalization dropped from the earlier waves when most of the population was unvaccinated? So far it has, which is still good news.

What's not good news is that vaccines wane over time and variants are becoming smarter and evading antibodies. Hence we are in need of vaccines that targets variants ASAP.

opium

I am pro vaccine since day one, and I try convince everyone in my entourage to take the jabs.
But the latest outbreak proved that the vaccines available are not as effective as we thought or claimed to be.
No one is talking about herd immunity anymore even though technically many countries have reached it.
Unfortunately I am afraid we are going to live with Covid 19 for the rest of our lives just like the flu, mutations will keep happening nothing is stopping the virus so far.
And to make things worse even after almost 2 years of the outbreak and with millions admitted to hospitals, health agents still have not find an effective clinical protocol to treat the patients.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It's normal. Israel is a very high vaxxed country, so obviously you will have more vaccinated people in hospitals than unvaccinated ones. Inno common sense.

What's important is that has hospitalization dropped from the earlier waves when most of the population was unvaccinated? So far it has, which is still good news.

What's not good news is that vaccines wane over time and variants are becoming smarter and evading antibodies. Hence we are in need of vaccines that targets variants ASAP.

Yep. That's what experts are saying.
They are no longer sure if still provides 99% protrction against severe illness.
But Isabella doesn't want to read.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
I am pro vaccine since day one, and I try convince everyone in my entourage to take the jabs.
But the latest outbreak proved that the vaccines available are not as effective as we thought or claimed to be.
No one is talking about herd immunity anymore even though technically many countries have reached it.
Unfortunately I am afraid we are going to live with Covid 19 for the rest of our lives just like the flu, mutations will keep happening nothing is stopping the virus so far.
And to make things worse even after almost 2 years of the outbreak and with millions admitted to hospitals, health agents still have not find an effective clinical protocol to treat the patients.

Man, you should read my posts about herd immunity.

never believed in it, it's BS when it comes to Flu or covid, and people argued with me about it.

Frankly speaking, the way western countries bet on it was ridiculous from the very beginning.

It is very very difficult to find any sort of effective medicine to treat viruses, same with the flu or any other disease. Our best bet is getting vaccinated and doing elimination strategy methods to eliminate the spread of viruses. Vaccines stop you from going to hospitals and lower the risks of new mutations. Masks & social distancing help with eliminating transmission. These are common sense, unfortunately Europe and the US think that freedom of not wearing a masks is more important that controlling a terrible disease, so we decide to "live" with the virus.

Don't forget, vaccine efficacy at the very beginning is against the original Wuhan strain not the new variants, so it's normal that efficacy drops when new variants emerges.

What's important is that what would you rather do? stay unvaccinated or take the vaccine? which is riskier?

Instead of wasting trillions of dollars on mitigation strategies that only made things worse, we should have invested our money on infrastructure that test, trace and isolate +ve very quickly, especially rapid tests that are as good or better than PCR ones.

Wo halla2, some European countries think that the green pass will make any difference, which it will not. Mistakes after mistakes.

Last edited:

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
" Anecdotes tell us what the data can’t: Vaccinated people appear to be getting the coronavirus at a surprisingly high rate. But exactly how often isn’t clear, nor is it certain how likely they are to spread the virus to others." Literally the first sentence of your article.

Anyway, even the best experts, heck even on your f*cking vaccination fact sheet they're saying vaccine protection dips over time, so i'm not really sure where you got that 99% forever number from! Probably like the rest of the numbers you usually pull, miraculously out of your ass.

And once again my investment in that argument was about showing you that vaccines are still effective against covid since you started the whole thing with misrepresenting israeli data to suggested that vaccinated people go to the hospital more than non vaccinated which you now know (at least i hope you do) is complete and total bullshit.

So for the love of god, all his saints and everything that is holy, don't mention me in a bullshit rehash of the same bullshit argument again. Thank you

The number mentioned in SoFp1's study was exaggerated. That was the whole point.

The vaccine does not offer 99% or even 90% protection against hospitalization as previously thought
The situation in Israel is causing experts to backtrack.

Now gallops w ma tsher3eh.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
The number mentioned in SoFp1's study was exaggerated. That was the whole point.

The vaccine does not offer 99% or even 90% protection against hospitalization as previously thought

No

CDC data showing vaccine in high level of protection against severe cases and hospitalization.

According to CDC, Pfizer and Moderna shots offer around 16x-24x more protection against hospitalization than unvaccinated individuals (this is a study released by the CDC on Aug 30, 2021. so very recent).

Israel data shows 91% effective against severe illness, 88% effective against hospitalization. This is still a very high number, more than 5x or 10x than being unvaccinated.

Viral load unvaccinated = vaccinated first 6 days, then after 6 days in vaccinated individuals the viral load drops massively hence less chance of mutations happening.

inta ma tshere3 mani, you don't know what you are talking about

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No

CDC data showing vaccine in high level of protection against severe cases and hospitalization.

According to CDC, Pfizer and Moderna shots offer around 16x-24x more protection against hospitalization than unvaccinated individuals (this is a study released by the CDC on Aug 30, 2021. so very recent).

Israel data shows 91% effective against severe illness, 88% effective against hospitalization. This is still a very high number, more than 5x or 10x than being unvaccinated.

Viral load unvaccinated = vaccinated first 6 days, then after 6 days in vaccinated individuals the viral load drops massively hence less chance of mutations happening.

inta ma tshere3 mani, you don't know what you are talking about

OK, I take it you didn't read the article, because you must have missed the part where it says "less effective against severe illness than previously thought"

You're still quoting old studies.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

Man!!! i'm arguing with YOU over YOUR conclusion on the article YOU posted! I don't care about @SoFP1's article, the numbers in it or anything else!

And no the situation in israel is not causing experts to backtrack, it's only causing YOU to keep wasting my time with nonsense.

We are done here.

Side note: you really need to get over your @SoFP1 obsession, he posted an article w zehetne fya even though my entire investment in this debate as explained to YOU numerous times already was about YOUR conclusion to YOUR article 😅

Last edited:

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Man!!! i'm arguing with YOU over YOUR conclusion on the article YOU posted! I don't care about @SoFP1's article, the numbers in it or anything else! I'm arguing with YOU regarding YOUR idiotic conclusion over something completely normal.

And no the situation in israel is not causing experts to backtrack, it's only causing YOU to keep wasting my time with nonsense.

We are done here.

tawleh belik
ma badda hal 2ad

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Man!!! i'm arguing with YOU over YOUR conclusion on the article YOU posted! I don't care about @SoFP1's article, the numbers in it or anything else!

We are done here.

Side note: you really need to get over your @SoFP1 obsession, he posted an article w zehetne fya even though my entire investment in this debate as explained to YOU numerous times already was about YOUR conclusion to YOUR article 😅

My conclusion was that 'vaccines are less effective against severe illness than previously thought".
And this is backed by the latest CDC study and recent uptick in hospitalizations, therefore it's valid.

Hurts to lose two arguments in a row, right? ;(

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

أعلنت وزارة الصحة العامّة في تقريرها اليومي حول مستجدات فيروس كورونا اليوم الأربعاء، عن "تسجيل 1022 إصابة جديدة بكورونا ( 1020 محلية و2 وافدة) ليصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات 603288".

ولفتت الوزارة في تقريرها، إلى تسجيل "8 حالات وفاة، وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي للوفيات 8061".
vfdevervrwv.jpg

left.png

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

أعلنت وزارة الصحة العامّة في تقريرها اليومي حول مستجدات فيروس كورونا اليوم الخميس، عن "تسجيل 1121 إصابة جديدة بكورونا ( 1085 محلية و36 وافدة) ليصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات 604409".

ولفتت الوزارة في تقريرها، إلى تسجيل "9 حالات وفاة، وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي للوفيات 8070".
fdfdf-12.JPG