2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

NewLeb

He’s absolutely correct. You can see it reflected in the medical community. I’m been around these nerds in college- they always looked unkempt and smelly, because all they did was coop themselves up in a library and memorize books all day.

But life isn’t a book, and the human body is more complex than what you’d ever read in a biology textbook. This is why these losers have been having such a difficult time stamping out Covid. They fail at everything else in life, so why on Earth would I trust them with my body…?

NewLeb

It appears that more vaccinations= more deaths. Stay far away from those chemicals. A vaccine has over 200 ingredients ffs!

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
He’s absolutely correct. You can see it reflected in the medical community. I’m been around these nerds in college- they always looked unkempt and smelly, because all they did was coop themselves up in a library and memorize books all day.
Says the person chugging down kefir, loooool
But life isn’t a book, and the human body is more complex than what you’d ever read in a biology textbook. This is why these losers have been having such a difficult time stamping out Covid. They fail at everything else in life, so why on Earth would I trust them with my body…?
In the same breath you refuse to take the vaccine then blame the medical community for having a hard time stamping out Covid looooooooooool You really can't script this shit out 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
The white coats, the white coats are coming! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NewLeb

I must say however that there are some doctors and scientists out there with a spine and who can think for themselves. Their existence is not attached to a paycheck;

NewLeb

All these mandates and restrictions will only impact the working class and poor (I’m rich so it’s all good).

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
وطنية - أعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة في تقريرها اليومي تسجيل 205 إصابات جديدة بفيروس كورونا رفعت العدد التراكمي للحالات المثبتة الى 622440، كما تم تسجيل 10 حالات وفاة.

1632761123436.jpeg

NewLeb

Despicable. All because they refuse to jab themselves with a bunch of toxins. History will not be kind to these power-hungry and greedy nerds…