2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not familiar with the crackpot in question but his claim is actually invalidated through observable evidence, the vaccines are helping people not hindering their immune system's reaction to covid-19.

Unless you can find proof that supports his bullshit claim, move on.

The crackpot in question is one of the pioneers of mRNA technology.
He argued in the Washington Times that the Biden administration's "strategy to universally vaccinate in the middle of the pandemic is bad science and badly needs a reboot."

Malone, who coauthored the op-ed with former Trump Defense Production Act Policy Coordinator Peter Navarro, claimed that Biden's universal vaccination/herd immunity approach to ending the pandemic is "flawed," in part because "the virus is now so deeply embedded in the world population that, unlike polio and smallpox, eradication is unachievable."

Malone also argued that the vaccines, "while good at preventing severe disease and death ... only reduce, not eliminate, the risk of infection, replication, and transmission," and that they carry the risk of "by no means trivial" side effects, including "serious cardiac and thrombotic conditions, menstrual cycle disruptions, Bell's Palsy, Guillain Barre syndrome, and anaphylaxis."

Virologists, Malone claimed, also fear potential further side effects, including "existential reproductive risks," as well as "various forms of disease enhancement, i.e., the vaccines can make people more vulnerable to reinfection by SARS-CoV-2 or reactivation of latent viral infections and associated diseases such as shingles."

The vaccines also present the risk of an "arms race," warned Malone, arguing "the more people you vaccinate, the greater the number of vaccine-resistant mutations you are likely to get, the less durable the vaccines will become, ever more powerful vaccines will have to be developed, and individuals will be exposed to more and more risk."

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You need proof.

Most virologists and immunologists are saying differently, so they are wrong?

OK, but that doesn't negate the theory the viruses cause mutations or makes it a laughable claim. It is supported by many scientists, including Nobel laureates. Only time will tell who's right, and I'm inclined to believe mr. Malone because he's less politically-motivated than Biden's sheep.

You and CitizenoftheRepublic should do some reading on the subject before you make fun of others. It's scientifically-proven that vaccines can cause mutations in some cases.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
He argued in the Washington Times that the Biden administration's "strategy to universally vaccinate in the middle of the pandemic is bad science and badly needs a reboot."

Malone, who coauthored the op-ed with former Trump Defense Production Act Policy Coordinator Peter Navarro, claimed that Biden's universal vaccination/herd immunity approach to ending the pandemic is "flawed," in part because "the virus is now so deeply embedded in the world population that, unlike polio and smallpox, eradication is unachievable."

Malone also argued that the vaccines, "while good at preventing severe disease and death ... only reduce, not eliminate, the risk of infection, replication, and transmission," and that they carry the risk of "by no means trivial" side effects, including "serious cardiac and thrombotic conditions, menstrual cycle disruptions, Bell's Palsy, Guillain Barre syndrome, and anaphylaxis."

Virologists, Malone claimed, also fear potential further side effects, including "existential reproductive risks," as well as "various forms of disease enhancement, i.e., the vaccines can make people more vulnerable to reinfection by SARS-CoV-2 or reactivation of latent viral infections and associated diseases such as shingles."

The vaccines also present the risk of an "arms race," warned Malone, arguing "the more people you vaccinate, the greater the number of vaccine-resistant mutations you are likely to get, the less durable the vaccines will become, ever more powerful vaccines will have to be developed, and individuals will be exposed to more and more risk."

If i'm going to spend the next 30 minutes looking up your crackpot and crucifying him, you better not come back here, change the subject and claim you won the argument.

Should i bother going down this road or will you be pulling another manifesto after being proven wrong yet again?

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter

This is highly debatable and he is assuming sh*t without any solid evidence of it happening so far.

a lot of virologists are saying viral loads create mutations.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If i'm going to spend the next 30 minutes looking up your crackpot and crucifying him, you better not come back here, change the subject and claim you won the argument.

Should i bother going down this road or will you be pulling another manifesto after being proven wrong yet again?

No, no, please do. And also look up Nobel laureate, Luc Montagnier, while you're at it.

7adertik btefhameh aktar min el immunologists and the inventor of mRNA vaccines...

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
No, no, please do. And also look up Nobel laureate, Luc Montagnier, while you're at it.

7adertik btefhameh aktar min el immunologists and the inventor of mRNA vaccines...

As i told you repeatedly mani, only idiots ignore observable evidence to espouse bullshit theories. I trust my opinion that he's either a crackpot or an idiot.

Mesh haderte yalle befham aktar mennun btw, hadertak w haderto since you disagree with them.

Wait for a future reply from me. Rej3etlak enta w your crackpot.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
OK, but that doesn't negate the theory the viruses cause mutations or makes it a laughable claim. It is supported by many scientists, including Nobel laureates. Only time will tell who's right, and I'm inclined to believe mr. Malone because he's less politically-motivated than Biden's sheep.

You and CitizenoftheRepublic should do some reading on the subject before you make fun of others. It's scientifically-proven that vaccines can cause mutations in some cases.

It's not a given fact

stop saying it is, we don't know and so far what is driving mutations is highly unvaxxed population

viral load and its duration in the body creates more risk of mutation.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is highly debatable and he is assuming sh*t without any solid evidence of it happening so far.

a lot of virologists are saying viral loads create mutations.

The opposite is also true. You can't prove that vaccines haven't made the virus more vaccine-resistant. This can only be proven with time.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
As i told you repeatedly mani, only idiots ignore observable evidence to espouse bullshit theories. I trust my opinion that he's either a crackpot or an idiot.

Mesh haderte yalle befham aktar mennun btw, hadertak w haderto since you disagree with them.

Waiting impatiently to2brineh

NewLeb

Isn't it funny how Israel's curve looks worse now than pre-vaccine rollout?

I mean sure they can claim that vaccines aren't 100% effective at stopping transmission, but you'd expect the graph to be at least better than before the vaccines now that 70% of Israelis are vaccinated, no?

If vaccines aren't driving the mutations, what is?

View attachment 25220

Jews are known to lean towards the liberal side. They’ve always been rebelling against God, all the way back to when they started worshipping the golden calf. They is why despite all that Trump did for them, the majority voted for Biden.

It’s no surprise then that Israel has pushed vaccinations like no other nation. It isn’t working of course because as I argued previously, vaccinations are a reflection of ego.

The ego loves complexity, not simplicity. This is why the medical establishment/dictatorship has focused centrally on vaccines… you can’t get more complex than over 200 ingredients, am I right?

But the ego is always trying too hard for nothing. It’s not interested in results, but only in proving something about itself. The vaccine is a reflection of the arrogant “know-it-all” mindset of the Western medical community. This is why despite all their efforts, their work is achieving so very little.

This is why cultures like India for example that don’t come from that extent of an academic and scholastic background are able to cure covid with a simple pill that the Western medical establishment scoffs at and calls a “dewormer.”

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Sorry, Steven but the inventor of the mRNA techonology himself, Robet Malone, agrees with my claim. Chou chou baddak ta3moul.

Malone claims that COVID-19 vaccination will make SARS-CoV-2 more dangerous due to a mechanism called antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). ADE occurs when antibodies don’t block a virus from infecting cells, but instead improve its ability to infect cells. This phenomenon increases the risk that individuals with preexisting antibodies from previous natural infection or vaccination develop more severe disease when exposed again to the virus."

"The Biden administration’s strategy to universally vaccinate in the middle of the pandemic is bad science and badly needs a reboot.
This strategy will likely prolong the most dangerous phase of the worst pandemic since 1918 and almost assuredly cause more harm than good—even as it undermines faith in the entire public health system." Robert Malone

Recommended reading for fata7il Oroom @Isabella @CitizenOfTheRepublic
Ah yes the disgruntled self declared “inventor of mRNA”. Add to your list of reading the history of synthetic mRNA and its applications.

so far you’re still flunking basic biology, by quite a margin.

NewLeb

Of course, it’s in this fraud’s financial and social interests that the vaccine be the only pathway out of covid. His buddy Gates must be real proud….

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
وطنية - أعلنت وزارة الصحة العامة في تقريرها اليومي تسجيل 529 إصابة جديدة بفيروس كورونا رفعت العدد التراكمي للحالات المثبتة الى 625974، كما تم تسجيل 7 حالات وفاة.

1633277811285.jpeg

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member

I’ll save you the trouble, he did early on experiment with mRNA injections in cells. Him and several others, so he is part of a very wide web of people who researched it. He’s disgruntled he didn’t receive the recognition he thinks he deserves and declared himself the “inventor”. No one can claim this, it’s a ridiculous statement in its self. And now in typical anti vaxxer fashion he is craving attention.
Moving past that, you will find crazy theories he put forward that discredit any valid research he dabbled with since his early days.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter

This is the real mrna inventor

How did the inventor of mRNA vaccines celebrate her success? She ate a whole bag of Goobers

saying that she isn't makes you a sexist racist.:p