2019 Coronavirus Disease "COVID-19" [Vaccinations Underway Worldwide]

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
أعلنت وزارة الصحة العامّة في تقريرها اليومي حول مستجدات فيروس كورونا اليوم الأحد, عن "تسجيل 4780 إصابة جديدة بكورونا (4620 محلية و160 وافدة) ليصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات 753879".

ولفتت الوزارة في تقريرها، إلى تسجيل "16 حالة وفاة جديدة، وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي للوفيات 9283".
ghdfgfd.jpg

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
I have to give A+ for branding to our anti-vaxxing luminaries on the forum and out of it.
They took their flaws such as ignorance, lack of intellect and spewing nonsense and branded them as free-thinking and freedom.
Bravo guys, well done!

Wolf

I have to give A+ for branding to our anti-vaxxing luminaries on the forum and out of it.
They took their flaws such as ignorance, lack of intellect and spewing nonsense and branded them as free-thinking and freedom.
Bravo guys, well done!
ever heard of Mass formation??? then you would understand that you are part of the 30%, that no matter what info or data you are given you chose to be mass informed. I am not an anti vaxx, I am anti dubmasses.so please line up to take your 5th booster. if the vaccine is taken more than once then it is not vaxx anymore, it is treatment.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
ever heard of Mass formation??? then you would understand that you are part of the 30%, that no matter what info or data you are given you chose to be mass informed.
Says the person who posted data contradicting his own opinion 😂
I am not an anti vaxx, I am anti dubmasses.so please line up to take your 5th booster. if the vaccine is taken more than once then it is not vaxx anymore, it is treatment.
Science be damned, we have a new definition! All multi dose vaccines, which is almost all vaccines btw such as measles diphtheria pertussis, are not vaccines anymore!

Last edited:

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
tomorrow over 10k...
أعلنت وزارة الصحة العامّة في تقريرها اليومي حول مستجدات فيروس كورونا اليوم الإثنين, عن "تسجيل 6653 إصابة جديدة بكورونا (6457 محلية و196 وافدة) ليصبح العدد الإجمالي للإصابات 780833".

ولفتت الوزارة في تقريرها، إلى تسجيل "15 حالة وفاة جديدة، وبذلك يصبح العدد الإجمالي للوفيات 9298".
%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%8a%d9%84.JPG