Europe [2021] Syrian refugees situation in Denmark

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter

I've been hearing recently a lot of news concerning Syrian refugees in Denmark​

Danish government says it's safe for Syrian refugees to return, but Syrians are fighting back

Why is Denmark sending refugees back to Syria?

Denmark criticized for telling Syrian refugees to return home

Thoughts on the current Syrian refugees situation in Denmark
They can go back home...No one is kidnapping and killing them....those are just excuses to keep them in Europe. Is the Regime gonna kill more than 5.5 million returning refugees and why? This journalist, by her own admission, is a bozo.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Only a minority wants to return to Syria, some wanted to get permanent residence
They are not Danish citizens or permanent residents. They were given temporary residency status because of the war in Syria. War is over, go back home.

VipModz

They can go back home...No one is kidnapping and killing them....those are just excuses to keep them in Europe. Is the Regime gonna kill more than 5.5 million returning refugees and why? This journalist, by her own admission, is a bozo.
I am pretty sure the regime wouldn't accept the fact that 5.5 million refugees might vote against Assad

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Denmark wants to send tem back because the rape rate has tripled since they allowed them in. That's the truth that Leftist snowflakes don't want you to hear.

VipModz

They are not Danish citizens or permanent residents. They were given temporary residency status because of the war in Syria. War is over, go back home.
"We have made it clear to the Syrian refugees that their residence permit is temporary," Denmark's Immigration Minister, Mattias Tesfaye, told The Telegraph this year.

Can they force them to go home?!

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
"We have made it clear to the Syrian refugees that their residence permit is temporary," Denmark's Immigration Minister, Mattias Tesfaye, told The Telegraph this year.

Can they force them to go home?!
Yes they can. Put them on a plane and send them back.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
I am pretty sure the regime wouldn't accept the fact that 5.5 million refugees might vote against Assad
They will vote with Assad when they get back. Arabs are gonna be arabs, used to following a dictator. Even if the regime wants to kill them, it;'s not feasible to kill 5.5M ppl.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They will vote with Assad when they get back. Arabs are gonna be arabs, used to following a dictator. Even if the regime wants to kill them, it;'s not feasible to kill 5.5M ppl.

El Assad is a great man. Bizyedeh 3ala heik sha3eb bandou2.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Well there needs to be a transitional period and a period of regularization for those who qualify. Brutal measures are always a bad idea

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Well there needs to be a transitional period and a period of regularization for those who qualify. Brutal measures are always a bad idea
they will pay Jordan $500M, dump them in one of their refugee camps and then Jordan will walk them over across the border by batches.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Why do you wanna deny others the same opportunities you were given? You also fled an unstable country in search of a better life.
Sod off, I am investing money here. They chose me, I wasn't forced on anyone. I am paying rent, bought cars, rented offices, employed people put my kids in private schools for large amounts of money and have private insurance. Once again, ma titfalsaf.