2022 Elections - FPM Popularity

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lebanon should have been a federal/vastly decentralized Republic since 1943. You have 18 sects and the major ones hate each other.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Not true. That’s a lie spread by the Zionist. Shiites and Sunnites love each other, if only the West would let them express this unbridled love. Just look at Eastern Saudi Arabia

• Advertisement
  • dyyyy

dyyyy

This song was from before the last election, it still holds today :D

shadow1

shadow1

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You know he was killed 30 years ago, right? It’s kind of normal he’d be irrelevant on the political scene today.
    hahahahah I meant to write Dory Cham3oun but now that you highlighted my error It's even more relevant to what I intended to say. Fortuitous mistake you might say.

V

vicking747

For the sake of argument, why would anyone still support FPM given the current fiasco? Others are worse, fine, but even if with the “best” having the presidency and a large MP chunk and influential ministries things got to the abysmal state we’re in, then why what would 2 or 3 MPs more or less matter? The only logical conclusion is that this country is hopeless so either you believe (and want to participate in) a violent revolution or you leave if you can and try to make a better life for yourself and your children
    Because there is no alternative.

dyyyy

dyyyy

For the sake of argument, why would anyone still support FPM given the current fiasco? Others are worse, fine, but even if with the “best” having the presidency and a large MP chunk and influential ministries things got to the abysmal state we’re in, then why what would 2 or 3 MPs more or less matter? The only logical conclusion is that this country is hopeless so either you believe (and want to participate in) a violent revolution or you leave if you can and try to make a better life for yourself and your children
    It's true it sounds hopeless, but again when the syrians were in lebanon it also sounded hopeless to see them leaving but it happened.

For things to work out there are several conditions to be met, but you have to always try so you're ready when the right situation arrives.

For example for now you think it's impossible to see shiites against HA and Amal, but when these people can't find food anymore they will turn on them (the stunt done last week about sarrafin giving dollars at 3200 is just a sign that they're trying to appease their people because they know itsjust a matter of time till they turn on them.

V

vicking747

The alternative is to leave the country if you can. The point is, even if FPM has more MPs nothing will change. So what is the point of voting period
    We have martyrs my friend. They couldn’t kick us out by wars, and now by money ? You have nothing to do with Lebanon ? This is Lebanon, your country. Stay, fight, change it.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We have martyrs my friend. They couldn’t kick us out by wars, and now by money ? You have nothing to do with Lebanon ? This is Lebanon, your country. Stay, fight, change it.
    Stay? I left 25 years ago and that was the best decision I ever made. Saw a lot of martyrs in my days, and seeing their (grown up) orphans now and sad to see their sacrifice was in vain.

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's true it sounds hopeless, but again when the syrians were in lebanon it also sounded hopeless to see them leaving but it happened.

For things to work out there are several conditions to be met, but you have to always try so you're ready when the right situation arrives.

For example for now you think it's impossible to see shiites against HA and Amal, but when these people can't find food anymore they will turn on them (the stunt done last week about sarrafin giving dollars at 3200 is just a sign that they're trying to appease their people because they know itsjust a matter of time till they turn on them.
    Time is not on Lebanon’s side.

V

vicking747

Syrian refugees must get out immediately. This is a huge existential threat with 2 Millions already. Add the children as well

SAVO

SAVO

The situation may change
    There is no alternative to FPM and the other parties are too weak or small. Bassil has a lot of great people around him like Ziad Assouad who is a good leader.

i see Lebanon ending up being partitioned at best or federal at least. There is no escape nor way out to that. Lebanon as we know is over, this republic won’t survive. Imagine next Presidential election, it will be blocked and paralysed forever.

Muslims hate each other and Saudi won’t tolerate pro Iran stances. Sunni can’t live long far from Saudi. Saudi will make peace with Israel soon followed by the UAE and all GCC. Shiaa will not accept that and they will split

Christiams have no voice in this revolution and worst there is a very high anti Rahi, anti Aoun, anti Historic Christian stance among these young revolutionaries who have nothing to do with the National Pact and don’t understand why they need to split the country with Christian knowing that we are now a minority due to the illegal 1994 naturalisation, illégale transfer

You of 20,000 Sunni to Zgharta by Hariri and now illegal presence of Syrians refugees who will not get back to their country. Their children are born in Lebanon and won’t leave.

it will end up in Christian refusing to live like Dhimmis and asking for a full partition. Whether we will have a full partition or a federal country I don’t know yet, it will depend on Syria, Iran and Israel but for sure today’s Lebanon is over because 90% of the Muslims don't want it anymore. You can’t build a country if the other part doesn’t want it
    You forget the fall of Assad regime scenario.