2022 the year of Partition or Deep Federalism

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bashar is supported by islamofascits though

You can't survive without allies.
On the personal level, Bachar is quite liberal, though. And that has always been a thorn in the side of Gulf countries who seem set on establishing Sunni dominion over the region.

Steven Gerrard

Orange Room Supporter
You can't survive without allies.
On the personal level, Bachar is quite liberal, though. And that has always been a thorn in the side of Gulf countries who seem set on establishing Sunni dominion over the region.
Yep, very liberal. Liberal enough to imprison and torture anyone who dares to criticise him. Ktir cute howwe

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Didn't know that Sheta was Muslim.

PS: It is really disgusting to turn it sectarian while the common people from all sects have suffered and are still suffering and only an elite from sects have taken advantages from the Lebanese corrupted system.
Didn’t know you draw a red line around Sheta (isn’t Berri an employee of Sheta?)

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Didn't know that Sheta was Muslim.

PS: It is really disgusting to turn it sectarian while the common people from all sects have suffered and are still suffering and only an elite from sects have taken advantages from the Lebanese corrupted system.
I was defeating his logic: he was saying Salameh is christian so this means he represents christian political forces, not true

agnostic

Legendary Member
Didn’t know you draw a red line around Sheta (isn’t Berri an employee of Sheta?)
Yes Berri, the thief, the scum, the ape and the whore, is an employee of Sheta. It is a mathematical axiom that everyone having assets in the Jewry banking system or in the Jewry colonies aka "Free-World" is hold by his financial balls.

Any other questions?

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Yes Berri, the thief, the scum, the ape and the whore, is an employee of Sheta. It is a mathematical axiom that everyone having assets in the Jewry banking system or in the Jewry colonies aka "Free-World" is hold by his financial balls.

Any other questions?
Why is Hezbollah empowering the “Jewry”?

Resistancefrom89

I find it funny to blame Lebanon's woes on Muslims when the central governor himself is a Maronite and so is the head of the Association of Banks. 😂

If anything, Maronites stole money from Muslims and should be paying jizya their whole lives as compensation.
Return all the money you stole in Majless el janoub , Majless el i3mar, Majless el Moujahareen and all the interest you paid to the Gulf areas up to 40%, and then we can discuss the drop of water you blame chrisitians about

Tripoli should have been left with Syria so that Bachar would turn it into Hamma, and Jabal 3amel and Nabatiyeh should have been left with Al Jaleel so that the Jew would turn you into their slaves

What a mistake was to bring you into a Lebanon and make of you humans in 1920

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Return all the money you stole in Majless el janoub , Majless el i3mar, Majless el Moujahareen and all the interest you paid to the Gulf areas up to 40%, and then we can discuss the drop of water you blame chrisitians about

Tripoli should have been left with Syria so that Bachar would turn it into Hamma, and Jabal 3amel and Nabatiyeh should have been left with Al Jaleel so that the Jew would turn you into their slaves

What do you know about me? Your grandfathers probably worked as apple pickers at my ancestors' orchard.

And you did "not bring us into Lebanon 7abboub."
You annexed the area with the help of the French because the Bekaa provided a much needed food source. Kento fej3aneen w 3aynkon 3a am7etna.

Last edited:

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
What do you know about me? Your grandfathers probably worked as apple pickers at my ancestors' orchard.

You annexed the area with the help of the French because the Bekaa provided a much needed source. Kento fej3aneen w 3aynkon 3a am7etna.

Ana 3ayneh 3a jaretkoun

Resistancefrom89

You annexed the area with the help of the French because the Bekaa provided a much needed food source. Kento fej3aneen w 3aynkon 3a am7etna.
You should be thankful we annexed you as we moved you from being illetarate to teach you how to write in European languages. We should have left you in Syria to learn arabic under the baath regime

As for the am7, was a big bluff it turned you were more into Hashish and Kaptagon then Am7 :)

In any case, we will divorce and you take your Bekaa to whereever you want

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member

Don’t entertain Manifesto, he’s a troll who says inflammatory things on purpose, each time from the perspective of a different side, for God knows what reason