2022 the year of Partition or Deep Federalism

NewLeb

I repeat you my 3 yes-or-not questions. Just give me the number of the questions your post answered, so I can determine your exact position on the topic you chose to argue about with me:

1. Are there monopoly companies in Lebanon, in particular for distributing oil and medicines? yes or not.

2. Are most of monopoly companies installed in Matn? yes or not.

3. Have these companies been blood-sucking the Lebanese and the pubic money with billions per year? yes or not.

Here’s a better question;

If you’re so upset, why haven’t Shiites built their own monopoly companies in the South?

I’ll tell you why- because they’d rather kill Jews for a living. You can’t blame the Christian minority for that…

agnostic

Legendary Member
Shou khass? They are paying their taxes
Yes they pay 1 dollar taxes to the Lebanese-state and steal 100 dollars. W 3am trabi7 jmile fihom lal 1 dollar.

The funniest Aounye smoke-bomb battle was and is still their "financial audit" battle they started in 2019 or 2020 to identify who stole the public money. Still since they started this battle, the state kept losing around 1 billion of USD each month.

JB81

Legendary Member
Yes they pay 1 dollar taxes to the Lebanese-state and steal 100 dollars. W 3am trabi7 jmile fihom lal 1 dollar.

The funniest Aounye smoke-bomb battle was and is still their "financial audit" battle they started in 2019 or 2020 to identify who stole the public money. Still since they started this battle, the state kept losing around 1 billion of USD each month.

We pay, your randa steals

Find me one state that doesn't run on money

Mn wein jeybinak ya fa7laweh

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Shou khass? They are paying their taxes
W ebn bsharreh ghannam w byezra3 batata is paying his taxes too

It's not about money, it's about your relation with the state

You see it a kafer state, milking cow, and or let the Christians pay

Dinkon bi 7allel 3laykon mal ghayrkon mal kouffar

Ser2a mashrou3a in sense
You nailed it
There is a deep rooted culture among muslims in Lebanon that is not to pay any taxes or bills to the state and to steal the state and public assests in any possible way.
While this culture may be understandable before 1990 when the marunyeh syesyeh was controlling the state....but its totally absurd after 1990 when political islam controlled and swallowed the state.
The only explanation after 1990 is the jizya from kuffar principle....muslims by stealing the state and infesting its administration by hundred of thousands of employees are actually applying jizya on kuffar (Christians) after winning the war on them in 1990.
This is why muslims will never accept any form of decentralization as they won't be able to apply jyzia on christians kuffar anymore.
If Christians are serious about federalism or decentralization they must be ready to defend their federal state millitary wise since federalism/decentralization will never happen thru dialogue and consensus with muslims.

agnostic

Legendary Member
I am addressing the content, but you’re refusing to answer the question like a coward….
There is nothing in the content of my post you quoted about South and Shias. Here again the questions of my post that you quoted:

1. Are there monopoly companies in Lebanon, in particular for distributing oil and medicines? yes or not.

3. Have these companies been blood-sucking the Lebanese and the pubic money with billions per year? yes or not.

#Fix_Your_Brain

agnostic

Legendary Member
Thanks for admitting that you (FPM) identify yourselves with the blood-sucker monopoly companies. Wel anka you keep saying that you pay.

#ما أفصح العوني حين يحاضر بالعفة والتعفف

JB81

Legendary Member
Thanks for admitting that you (FPM) identify yourselves with the blood-sucker monopoly companies. Wel anka you keep saying that you pay.

@NewLeb told you to seperate and get rid of blood-sucker monopoly companies

Hala2 because Christians are productive by nature, eza shtaghalna w jamma3na 2ershein serna monopoly companies w ballut?

Go to work w wa2fo khleyef

30% can't feed you no more

agnostic

Legendary Member
@NewLeb told you to seperate and get rid of blood-sucker monopoly companies

Hala2 because Christians are productive by nature, eza shtaghalna w jamma3na 2ershein serna monopoly companies w ballut?

Go to work w wa2fo khleyef

30% can't feed you no more
Give to Cesare what belongs to Cesare.

You, @NewLeb and the others are welcome to ask me any questions but don't quote a post of mine, -that just contained 3 very simple yes-or-not questions,- to throw as usual from Aounyes some smoke-bombs with questions or remarks that have nothing to do with my 3 questions about the monopoly companies that you Aouny identified yourself with.

For reminding these were my questions:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

shou ya 7ajj, it seems the agreement is holding only on paper :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see that you are jumping on each other throat in this forum ;)

Anyway el Aouni/Bassili se3ro ma3rouf, promise Bassil the presidency and see how much you become BFF :p

اكدت كتلة الوفاء للمقاومة انها ترحب بدعوة رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون للحوار الوطني لايجاد حلول الأزمة وذلك فيه سبيلا مجديًا.

وأعلنت الكتلة بعد اجتماعها الاسبوعي "أنهم متمسكون بالتفاهم بين حزب الله و التيار الوطني الحر والحاجة لتطويره أمر طبيعي، "نؤيد فتح دورة استثنائية لمجلس النواب نظرًا للحاجة الملحة لاقرار القوانين ذات الصلة".

وشددت الكتلة أنها تواصل مساعيها من اجل النهوض بالبلد للوصول الى وضعية الاستقرار، وقال النائب حسن عزالدين أثناء القائه للبيان: "بلدنا المأزوم يحتاج الى تضافر الجهد من كل ابناءه ولن تفلح سياسة الابتزاز التي يعتمدها البعض."

ودعت للتقيد بالاجراءات الصحية المعتمدة في سياق مكافحة وباء كورونا.

Last edited:

NewLeb

You nailed it
There is a deep rooted culture among muslims in Lebanon that is not to pay any taxes or bills to the state and to steal the state and public assests in any possible way.
While this culture may be understandable before 1990 when the marunyeh syesyeh was controlling the state....but its totally absurd after 1990 when political islam controlled and swallowed the state.
The only explanation after 1990 is the jizya from kuffar principle....muslims by stealing the state and infesting its administration by hundred of thousands of employees are actually applying jizya on kuffar (Christians) after winning the war on them in 1990.
This is why muslims will never accept any form of decentralization as they won't be able to apply jyzia on christians kuffar anymore.
If Christians are serious about federalism or decentralization they must be ready to defend their federal state millitary wise since federalism/decentralization will never happen thru dialogue and consensus with muslims.

This has nothing to do with religion or Muslims. It is a racial issue, not a religious one.

NewLeb

You, @NewLeb and the others are welcome to ask me any questions but don't quote a post of mine, -that just contained 3 very simple yes-or-not questions,- to throw as usual from Aounyes some smoke-bombs with questions or remarks that have nothing to do with my 3 questions about the monopoly companies that you Aouny identified yourself with.

Yes to all three questions.

Now, can you perhaps explain to us why the Shiite community has a monopoly on the “resistance?”

;)

JB81

Legendary Member

Monopoly Oil gas Medecine baton you name it

Go search for Nabih Walid Saad Samir w Sleiman

You know who owns what and the monopolies

Wlek Hezeb couldn't empty oil tanks in Zahrani because of Nabih 51%

Cheaper to get them thru Syria

HmsBThn

Legendary Member

I agree with you on this.

Next ghazweh should be directed in Maten at those blood sucking Christian jewry boot licking monopoly companies and let's get it over with. Shia shia.

Give Ain el Remeneh a break.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Monopoly Oil gas Medecine baton you name it

Go search for Nabih Walid Saad Samir w Sleiman

You know who owns what and the monopolies

Wlek Hezeb couldn't empty oil tanks in Zahrani because of Nabih 51%

Cheaper to get them thru Syria
The topic we were arguing about concerned how much money these companies used to steal, and the location in Matn of most of these companies.

The commissions these companies give to the corrupt politicians is another topic. We can discuss about it after you admit my point and there is no more point to discuss on the above topic that we were arguing about.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Yes to all three questions.

Now, can you perhaps explain to us why the Shiite community has a monopoly on the “resistance?”

;)
Elementaire.

There is no formal monopoly on the "Resistance". But it is a fact that Death-to-America Alloushes aka HA have a warrior spirit that none other in the world have.

NewLeb

Elementaire.

There is no formal monopoly on the "Resistance". But it is a fact that Death-to-America Alloushes aka HA have a warrior spirit that none other in the world have.

Yes, Shiites come from a warrior culture, and so it’s only natural that they occupy the role that they do so today.

But that same argument can be applied to Phoenician Christians, who have a spirit of merchanting that none other in the world have. ;)