2022 the year of Partition or Deep Federalism

agnostic

Legendary Member
shou ya 7ajj, it seems the agreement is holding only on paper :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see that you are jumping on each other throat in this forum ;)

Anyway el Aouni/Bassili se3ro ma3rouf, promise Bassil the presidency and see how much you become BFF :p

اكدت كتلة الوفاء للمقاومة انها ترحب بدعوة رئيس الجمهورية العماد ميشال عون للحوار الوطني لايجاد حلول الأزمة وذلك فيه سبيلا مجديًا.

وأعلنت الكتلة بعد اجتماعها الاسبوعي "أنهم متمسكون بالتفاهم بين حزب الله و التيار الوطني الحر والحاجة لتطويره أمر طبيعي، "نؤيد فتح دورة استثنائية لمجلس النواب نظرًا للحاجة الملحة لاقرار القوانين ذات الصلة".

وشددت الكتلة أنها تواصل مساعيها من اجل النهوض بالبلد للوصول الى وضعية الاستقرار، وقال النائب حسن عزالدين أثناء القائه للبيان: "بلدنا المأزوم يحتاج الى تضافر الجهد من كل ابناءه ولن تفلح سياسة الابتزاز التي يعتمدها البعض."

ودعت للتقيد بالاجراءات الصحية المعتمدة في سياق مكافحة وباء كورونا.
I don't know for the other Lebanese. But for me all these talks and speeches from politicians including HA politicians that do not CONCRETELY address the daily issues of the people, are the last of my concerns. Inshallah LF and anti-HA take all the 128 seats of the parliament, I don't care. When the state collapses, its institutions become meaningless.

Halla2 about FPM and its unhealthy relationship with HA, I believe both are to be blamed.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Populated + pay taxes

There are areas that are populated as much, but they don't pay taxes because someone told them ma7roumin 🤣

Metn is the largest caza in Lebanon buddy followed by Baabda. Each have a population of approx 500-550K.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
I don't know for the other Lebanese. But for me all these talks and speeches from politicians including HA politicians that do not CONCRETELY address the daily issues of the people, are the last of my concerns. Inshallah LF and anti-HA take all the 128 seats of the parliament, I don't care. When the state collapses, its institutions become meaningless.

Halla2 about FPM and its unhealthy relationship with HA, I believe both are to be blamed.

Bloody Jewrys. All they care is about their interests.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Don't pity me brother, pity yourself.

Arab Shiites are expendable to the Persians.
JewBro,
You have become so boring w mam7un that I am ashamed for being interested by money since it may mean that I have Jewish roots and therefore could be related to you. If you are unable to recruit except idiots and mama7in I suggest you to give a try for being recruited.

The only slaves are you Iranian worms. Your food clothes and everything you have is from them. Yukky bro!
How many times should I repeat to make you understand that slaves and Death-to-American can't mix together.

#'Atakra_Yu3allim_'l7imar

flag-waver

Legendary Member
JewBro,
You have become so boring w mam7un that I am ashamed for being interested by money since it may mean that I have Jewish roots and therefore could be related to you. If you are unable to recruit except idiots and mama7in I suggest you to give a try for being recruited.

How many times should I repeat to make you understand that slaves and Death-to-American can't mix together.

#'Atakra_Yu3allim_'l7imar

La2 7abibe ento slaves w aktar kameina… Most of you guys live in democratic countries like the US Germany Sweden etc w jeiyin t2elle death to the US 2al…

agnostic

Legendary Member
La2 7abibe ento slaves w aktar kameina… Most of you guys live in democratic countries like the US Germany Sweden etc w jeiyin t2elle death to the US 2al…
If as you are saying living in "in democratic countries like the US Germany Sweden etc" makes people become "slaves w aktar kameina", this means that you are the slave while I am not.

#Thanks_God_that_Our_Ennemies_The_Jewry_Salves_Are_So_Idiot_Beside_Being_Mama7in

flag-waver

Legendary Member
If as you are saying living in "in democratic countries like the US Germany Sweden etc" makes people become " slaves w aktar kameina", this means that you are the slave while I am not.

#Thanks_God_that_Our_Ennemies_The_Jewry_Salves_Are_So_Idiot_w_Mama7in

La2. I am saying you go and live in Western countries and call them slaves etc. Go live in Iran buddy.

agnostic

Legendary Member
La2. I am saying you go and live in Western countries and call them slaves etc. Go live in Iran buddy.
Whatever. But how can this, whether true or false, makes one become "slave w aktar kameina".

Anyway, I rest my case, your posts are so idiot w full of me7n that the discussion has become boring.

flag-waver

Legendary Member
Whatever. But how can this, whether true or false, makes one become "slave w aktar kameina".

Anyway, I rest my case, your posts are so idiot w full of me7n that the discussion has become boring.

Your the boring one you Iranian parasite. Your masters are speaking in Vienna with the Americans and enta you still believe in the Jewry and US imperialism and all sorts of B.S

maskhara!

Resistancefrom89

My post you quoted spoke about the monopoly companies in Matn while in your reply you don't say a word about them. As usual Aounyes resort to the throwing of smoke bombs to hide their impotence and corruption. Enno for you Aounyes, Riad Saleme, the bankers, the monopoly companies and the Kosher-stamped whores like Tarek Bitar and Suhail Abboud are high-level humans "bashar bta3tiya khebzeh bya3mlouha tnein" . While alos for you Aounyes, the Muslim common people are a kind of humans "bashar ma kharjon shi".

Anyway back to the topic you quoted:

Are there monopoly companies in Lebanon, in particular for distributing oil and medicines? yes or not.

Are most of monopoly companies installed in Matn? yes or not.

Have these companies been blood-sucking the Lebanese and the pubic money with billions per year? yes or not.

PS: Gebran Bassil is an absolute without the zelm he placed in the Lebanese state. Still he is doing everything to accelerate the collapse of the state, as if he is eager to show the absolute zero that his real size is.

#Aounyes_Are_Bashar_Gher_Shekl
This is exactly why we need to implement Partition in 2022. You Muslim believes that Christians are more successful then you are and for that you need to rob the state. Robbing is a nice word, actually you have been since 1990 looting the state, with the Majeless, creating laws that serve your purpose and all the public employment that at moderate can be described الغزو واكل الأخضر واليابس

PS I explicitly talk about Partition and not decentralization, as the old Lebanon is dead and there is no sense to decentralize a dead body

flag-waver

Legendary Member
This is exactly why we need to implement Partition in 2022. You Muslim believes that Christians are more successful then you are and for that you need to rob the state. Robbing is a nice word, actually you have been since 1990 looting the state, with the Majeless, creating laws that serve your purpose and all the public employment that at moderate can be described الغزو واكل الأخضر واليابس

PS I explicitly talk about Partition and not decentralization, as the old Lebanon is dead and there is no sense to decentralize a dead body

You need the christians to take this step. Its time they unite for this and boycott financially the state.

agnostic

Legendary Member

Next time you don't want to address the points in a post of mine, don't quote it.

Rockies

Last one to talk about slavery . Just ask ur molhim and see what he says to hassouna . By the way the petrol that came from ur masters ? U sold them at a good profit !
Enough for ur boring pretentious personality

Resistancefrom89

Next time you don't want to address the points in a post of mine, don't quote it.

This is exactly what I did but the communication between us is quite wide...that you do not read or make an effort to understand...To me this even confirms that 2 negations do not make a confirmation on a country and nation basis, and we are the negation of each other.

Resistancefrom89

It is time we move into actions and we take the actionable part into secret communication channels and start organizing around the ways to get to partition. There are good ideas on this group of how to proceed, but I believe it is urgent we proceed on the local level in Lebanon within the church and the political level, but also on the international scene. All is open on the international level except seeking support from Israel. This should be clear in order not to jeopardize the struggle.

PS: In case the Iranian nuclear deal goes through, it would mean that Israel would have assurances on neutralizing the Shia threat (you could see they were indirectly on the negotiation table in Vienna via the increasing threat to attack Iran publicly which was a way to increase the negotiating stake) In that case we need to be very careful of the moves of the Lebanese Shia