2022 the year of Partition or Deep Federalism

Rockies

I'm as anti-HA as they come but It's quite obvious that Bitar is a paid mercenary. He's politicized as phuck. He's fixating on a few people who can be accused of negligence at best rather than going after the real culprits.

I think HA has all the reason not to trust him.
If the Hariri international tribunal was politicized what makes you so sure this one won't be?
Whoever opposes the judge is against the rule of law.

If the victims families trust the judge who are we not to trust him?
If the judges are not competent then who will set the accountability ?

manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Whoever opposes the judge is against the rule of law.

If the victims families trust the judge who are we not to trust him?
If the judges are not competent then who will set the accountability ?

Mish ati3 7adak el logique, broski.

Qandahar

Legendary Member
Ahhh the Arab dignity.
How do you gain back your dignity. What do you propose? Unite with Syria?
Ironically you left to the west, didn't you? Right in the arms of the ones who stole your dignity?
Don't you need to resolve some personal issues first?

I was talking about human dignity!

We might gain back our dignity when we become faithful rather than being hypocrites!
Maybe for a starter by committing ourselves truly to God and our deen and fighting injustice!
Fight against all those brutal tyrants who are mass murdering people and displacing millions of people!

As for being immigrant in a western country!
The west is not a one single entity, so not all western countries are equally blamed for the atrocities!
For instance you can not blame Germany for USA nuking Japan!
And nobody forced them to open their doors nor did they do it for humanitarian reasons either!
This is the complex issue of our modern world, a new war of a different kind I guess.

As for resolving personal issues.. obviously, don't we all need that?

I'm not following what is the recency of this statement for current events like the port explosion.
Can u act like a compatriot and support the investigation?

I'm not following, are you quoting the right comment?

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
It is time we move into actions and we take the actionable part into secret communication channels and start organizing around the ways to get to partition. There are good ideas on this group of how to proceed, but I believe it is urgent we proceed on the local level in Lebanon within the church and the political level, but also on the international scene. All is open on the international level except seeking support from Israel. This should be clear in order not to jeopardize the struggle.

PS: In case the Iranian nuclear deal goes through, it would mean that Israel would have assurances on neutralizing the Shia threat (you could see they were indirectly on the negotiation table in Vienna via the increasing threat to attack Iran publicly which was a way to increase the negotiating stake) In that case we need to be very careful of the moves of the Lebanese Shia
Why would seeking support Israel jeopardize the struggle?
On the international scene seeking support from the US is the same as from Israel as the US’s policy in the middle east is that of Israel
Also, what do you mean be careful of the moved of the Lebanese shia? How did you link that with Israel having assurances?

flag-waver

Legendary Member
We need to be clear that Partition is separation from the majority of Lebanese Sunna and Shia. In this regards both current top Christian so called leaders (which actually both of them do not qualify for that label) are in muslim arms: Gebran with the Shia and Geagea with the Sunni/Saudi.

The only entity that will remain almost fully in the new Lebanon are the Druze and there we need to make sure we appeal to them enough to support this project

The christians can do 3 things right now.

1) The church closes it schools in non-christian areas and they say to them that they can go to some other school or it can be sold.
2) This money is placed into christian areas with apartments and other projects for the well being of the christian community.
3) An all out christian unity under the Patriarch that we don't pay taxes to the central gov.

Lets see who hold out brother.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Alloushes have decided to cut off the tentacles of monopoly companies. All Lebanese have interest to follow Alloushes on this and do the same.

#Thank_You_Beloved_Iran
#Bankers_And_Monopoly_Companies_Are_Jewry_Instruments

PS: @Sayyid Jewry no offence intended bro, but I sincerely suspect the families holding banks and monopoly companies to be disguised Jews.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Now I have to totally reassess my life’s perspective. Teach me, what did your grandparents tell you?
It is pity that you and @Manifesto turn it sectarian, while the extremely largest part of the stolen public money served a corrupted elite from all sects. Just do simple math and see who took advantage of the stolen public money.

Resistancefrom89

It is pity that you and @Manifesto turn it sectarian, while the extremely largest part of the stolen public money served a corrupted elite from all sects. Just do simple math and see who took advantage of the stolen public money.
Majless el Janoub :) Berri Golden egg , which is sect is that?

Majless el inma wal i3mar :) Hariri golden egg, which sect is that?

Majless el Mouharin :) Walid Jumblatt golden egg, which sect is that?

Let us have partition we do not talk or speak the same logic, we can not coexist

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member

Let us have partition we do not talk or speak the same logic, we can not coexist
We do, he is just pretending to not understand

agnostic

Legendary Member

Your list is incomplete since you ignored the Bankers in addition to monopoly and contractor companies. Beside that, your post doesn't contest what I said in my post that you quoted.

About your saying that we can not coexist, we, Resistance aka HA sphere of people, are here to stay. For our enemies among the Lebanese, the united mama7yn of anti-HA ajouj w majouj, their vocation is to please and satisfy the Jewry who will never be satisfied unless they die for it. Therefore they have no future as per their vocation to satisfy the Jewry.

Resistancefrom89

About your saying that we can not coexist, we, Resistance aka HA sphere of people, are here to stay. For our enemies among the Lebanese, the united mama7yn of anti-HA ajouj w majouj, their vocation is to please and satisfy the Jewry who will never be satisfied unless they die for it. Therefore they have no future as per their vocation to satisfy the Jewry.

Of course no one is denying you the right to stay :) You stay where you are in your new form of Wilayet El Fakih in your areas. And we stay where we are in the old Lebanon pre 1920. And we all live happily ever after

Resistancefrom89

حيث يجب أن تكون المقاومة ستكون دوماً

Mount Lebanon is not your area, unless you want to do the Palestinian mistake ....
طريق فلسطين تمر في جونية
ما تكبر الخسة براسك والا رأسك بطير متل ما طار راس الفلسطينية

agnostic

Legendary Member
رأسك بطير
You would better worry about your own head in the middle of anti-HA ajouj w majouj killers, from LF to da3esh and its sisters.

And if you are LFer, I remind you that the vocation of LF and other Jewry slaves is to satisfy the Jewry. Therefore their vocation is to die since the Jewry will never be satisfied unless they die for it.