3ahd latest achievement: Naturalization Decree

Do you think that this decree was an achievement for the Lebanese Government?

• Yes

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
I’d like to discuss the most recent achievement of the Lebanese government under the blessing of President Michel Aoun.

A Naturalization decree was signed that provides respectful people at the regional at the international scene the Lebanese citizenship.

This is a step in the right direction.

It appears that most of those gentlemen are top tier Syrian businessmen with strong and solid connections with Assad’s Regime the only legitimate authority in Syria.

Those people are going to be an important asset in the relationships between our country and Syria with the important role Assad is going to be playing on the regional scene very soon.

i take great pride that the Lebanese citizenship attracts people of such caliber.

Those entrepreneurs will also drastically contribute to the Lebanese economy through investments and providing jobs to the lebanese people.

This is a great achievement for PMA and the Lebanese Government,
a one of many.

Congratulations to all.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanese army soldiers must be rolling in their graves knowing Aoun is naturalizing cronies of the dictator and regime that murdered them.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanese army soldiers must be rolling in their graves knowing Aoun is naturalizing cronies of the dictator and regime that murdered them.
    We’re focusing our energy onto the future.
    We learn from the past however life goes on.
    And the future requires good relationships with Syria.

Assad is going to be playing in important role soon and we need maintain good relationships between the two countries.

Most importantly, how this will help with the safe return of the Syrian refugees back to their country as soon as possible.

Assad is going to be playing in important role soon and we need maintain good relationships between the two countries.

Most importantly, with help with for safe return of the Syrian refugees back to their country as soon as possible.
    Eh la2anno a good relationship and economic cooperation ma byozbato ella by naturalizing pro-Assad cronies :lol:

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    for PMA to send the decree to the General Security for review/investigation (according to LBC), this means there might be question marks about the selection process.

On the other hand, i wonder if we would've seen the same upheaval if the names consisted of rich business people from KSA or Kuwait or Qatar...

Muki

Orange Room Supporter

Most importantly, with help with for safe return of the Syrian refugees back to their country as soon as possible.
    Might want to ask your new good friend Assad about the Lebanese rotting in Syrian prisons, you know, the same ones whose existence was denied by Aoun.

The suffering of their mothers and children are very much in the present my friend.

Also, are the 30 days over? Did good friend Assad settle one million Syrians in Lebanon by stealing their property in Syria or not yet?

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    for PMA to send the decree to the General Security for review/investigation (according to LBC), this means there might be question marks about the selection process.

On the other hand, i wonder if we would've seen the same upheaval if the names consisted of rich business people from KSA or Kuwait or Qatar...
    PMA sent the report to the GS basically to include the Shiaa in the decision.
    Once, GS approve of the decree this means the decree got the approval of Christians, Sunnis and Shiaas and will not be revoked.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Might want to ask your new good friend Assad about the Lebanese rotting in Syrian prisons, you know, the same ones whose existence was denied by Aoun.

The suffering of their mothers and children are very much in the present my friend.

Also, are the 30 days over? Did good friend Assad settle one million Syrians in Lebanon by stealing their property in Syria or not yet?
    We are actively working on that as well.
    Eventually the truth will clear up.

Again our eyes are onto the future and the future requires good relationships with our Syrian neigbors against the various threats in the region and for the safe return of the Syrian refugees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    We are actively working on that as well.
    Eventually the truth will clear up.

Again our eyes are onto the feature and the future requires good relationships with our Syrian neigbors against the various threats in the region and for the safe return of the Syrian refugees.
    Aoun (تاجر الاوطان) is not trustworthy anymore.
    He proved to be a traitor and a paid employee of the Assad regime.

If it wasn't for our respect for the Christian chair, we would have demanded he be overthrown and executed for high treason.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Aoun (تاجر الاوطان) is not trustworthy anymore.
    He proved to be a traitor and a paid employee of the Assad regime.

If it wasn't for our respect for the Christian chair, we would have demanded he be overthrown and executed for high treason.
    The last people that can lecture about treachery are the lahdist and their entourage.

You lost your credibility long time ago my friend and no one is going to take you seriously on these forums nor in this country.

I believe that’s something all the lebanese people agree on.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    The last people that can lecture about treachery are the lahdist and their entourage.

You lost your credibility long time ago my friend and no one is going to take you seriously on these forums nor in this country.

I believe that’s something all the lebanese people agree on.
    First, I am not "lahdist" so let's clear that up. You are forgiven for being new.

Second, I consider "lahdist" to be the only honorable people in Lebanon. Traitors like Aoun (تاجر الاوطان) ma bighabro 3a sormayiton. He just had the luxury of being born in the right place.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    First, I am not "lahdist" so let's clear that up. You are forgiven for being new.

Second, I consider "lahdist" to be the only honorable people in Lebanon. Traitors like Aoun (تاجر الاوطان) ma bighabro 3a sormayiton. He just had the luxury of being born in the right place.
    Even Antione Lahd himself was not Lahdist
    Anyway, this is in the past now.
    Those people are now Israelis and have nothing to do in Lebanon and have no say in its internal affairs.