3ahd latest non-achievements

superduper703

After the jailing of social media posters, the naturalization decree scandal, the garbage thrown in the sea, etc., now comes the disappearance of millions of dollars in the Litani cleanup "project" and the Litani environmental disaster: ألف ومئة مليار ليرة لليطاني وناس النهر لم يروا شيئاً: من أوقف دراسة توثيق جريمة إصابة أهل البقاع بالسرطان؟

القتل بالتلوث يضرب بقوة في منطقة البقاع بالدرجة الأولى. جاءت الإثباتات التي لا يرقى إليها الشك عبر إعلان المجلس الوطني للبحوث العلمية في العام 2016 موت نهر الليطاني بقاعا ومعه بحيرة القرعون نتيجة التلوث المسبب للأمراض، عبر تقرير علمي سلمه المجلس إلى الحكومة اللبنانية.

ويومها، أكدت نتائج التقرير عدم صلاحية مياه الليطاني وبحيرة القرعون لأي نوع من الإستخدام بما فيها الري. كيف يروي المزارعون من نهر لم يبق منه سوى "معجونة" هي خلاصة نفايات 640 مؤسسة صناعية من الفئات الأولى حتى الرابعة ترمي مجاريرها من دون أي معالجة نحو مجرى النهر، ومن بينها نفايات صناعية خطيرة جدا على البيئة وصحة الإنسان.
يقول رئيس بلدية حوش الرافقة عادل يزبك ومعه مختار تمنين التحتا معروف ياسين ورئيس بلدية بر الياس مواس عراجي، وعضوة مجلس بلدية القرعون د. زينب حمية "لم نر أي عمل على الأرض حتى الآن، لم يتغير شيء". ويروي يزبك ما حصل مع وفد رؤساء البلديات الذي كان في عداده وزار بمعية النائب علي فياض (وهو الذي أطلق حملة الليطاني)، رئيس الجمهورية لإطلاعه على واقع الناس. يومها قال لهم الرئيس العماد ميشال عون "سيكون الليطاني من أولوياتي وسنعالج هذه المشكلة". "وما زلنا ننتظر"، يقول يزيك.

Will keep adding non-achievements and scandals here to counterbalance the comical "achievement" thread that keep popping up by LVV and Skunk.

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

Legendary Member
    After the jailing of social media posters, the naturalization decree scandal, the garbage thrown in the sea, etc., now comes the disappearance of millions of dollars in the Litani cleanup "project" and the Litani environmental disaster: ألف ومئة مليار ليرة لليطاني وناس النهر لم يروا شيئاً: من أوقف دراسة توثيق جريمة إصابة أهل البقاع بالسرطان؟

Will keep adding non-achievements and scandals here to counterbalance the comical "achievement" thread that keep popping up by LVV and Skunk.
    you forgot @JB81

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    I always had this question on my mind, say if the whole FPM crew decided to retire and get away from political life, would people such as yourself commit suicide ?

JB81

Legendary Member

You want everything to be done overnight while you are the first one to attack FPM and being a force of stopping their projects by joining false accusations against them of theft and other accusations on every single project they do.

I think FPM should stop seeking projects and sit do nothing like LF ministers. Isn't that what you said, it is better to do nothing...

Aoune32!

The decree of naturalisation was and is a failure. It is not due to the number of christians in the decree. It is a failure due to the decree itself and who it gave citizenship to. Most of them were Palestinians and Syrians the same groups who were attacking the christians of the country. The same group who were against us in 75 and were one of the major causes of the civil war. An utmost failure this decree was.

Everything else FPM is trying to do is to fix the country. They are doing much more than anyone else is trying to do or have done. When you have parasites like Berri and WJ who have taken the reign since 1990 with the blessing of the Syrians it will take a long time to recover. They have infested our state institutions and it will take a while to recover. It won't be done in the 4.5 years remaining of PMA term.

superduper703

#الجميّل: بعض الشباب اخذوا قروض سابقا والشركات التي افلست لم تسلمهم المنازل
    #الجميّل: الدولة تصرف الاموال على امور غير مهمة، اما الحجم المطلوب اليوم للاسكان هو 60 مليون دولار والدولة عاجزة عن تأمين هذا المبلغ وهذا امر معيب

I've seen this firsthand. A friend of mine lost $50,000 on an apartment that was never built. The guy has disappeared, and there's nothing do to recoup his money. He's still living with his mom, unable to move his wife and daughter to the a new place. I'm pretty sure this has become quite common.

In the meantime, Aoun and his ministers spend first class tickets to jet set all over the place.

Tfeh.

superduper703

Another non-achievement. Another tfeh:

أصدر القاضي المنفرد الجزائي في بعبدا ندين نجم حكما قضى بحبس فداء عيتاني أربعة أشهر وإلزامه بدفع مبلغ عشرة ملايين ليرة كعطل وضرر على خلفية تعرضه للوزير جبران باسيل بالقدح والذم والتحقير على وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي، وذلك بناء لشكوى تقدم بها المحامي ماجد بويز بوكالته عن الوزير جبران باسيل، بحسب ما أعلنت اللجنة المركزية للاعلام في "التيار الوطني الحر".

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Another non-achievement. Another tfeh:

أصدر القاضي المنفرد الجزائي في بعبدا ندين نجم حكما قضى بحبس فداء عيتاني أربعة أشهر وإلزامه بدفع مبلغ عشرة ملايين ليرة كعطل وضرر على خلفية تعرضه للوزير جبران باسيل بالقدح والذم والتحقير على وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي، وذلك بناء لشكوى تقدم بها المحامي ماجد بويز بوكالته عن الوزير جبران باسيل، بحسب ما أعلنت اللجنة المركزية للاعلام في "التيار الوطني الحر".
    don't you think he has the right to file a lawsuit because someone insulted him ?
    at least he didn't send someone beat the crap out of him
    This is good point for Bassil
    but the sentence was harsh compared to saying "zmek" word.
    The judge is licking Bassil boots
    but again this sentence was made in absentia so if the guy decided to return and appeal I don't think it will be like that

superduper703

don't you think he has the right to file a lawsuit because someone insulted him ?
    at least he didn't send someone beat the crap out of him
    This is good point for Bassil
    but the sentence was harsh compared to saying "zmek" word.
    The judge is licking Bassil boots
    but again this sentence was made in absentia so if the guy decided to return and appeal I don't think it will be like that
    He has every right, but the fact that he has time to file lawsuits against regular citizens tells you all you need to know about the type of person he is. I'd understand if he went after a newspaper for defamation, say going after Al-Akhbar for naming him as the author of the naturalization decree. But he didn't. Did he?

Iron Maiden

#

I've seen this firsthand. A friend of mine lost $50,000 on an apartment that was never built. The guy has disappeared, and there's nothing do to recoup his money. He's still living with his mom, unable to move his wife and daughter to the a new place. I'm pretty sure this has become quite common.

In the meantime, Aoun and his ministers spend first class tickets to jet set all over the place.

Tfeh.
    Do you ever want to be taken seriously? Am starting to doubt that..

What does a real estate crook have to do with PMA exactly??

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    He has every right, but the fact that he has time to file lawsuits against regular citizens tells you all you need to know about the type of person he is. I'd understand if he went after a newspaper for defamation, say going after Al-Akhbar for naming him as the author of the naturalization decree. But he didn't. Did he?
    probably he is picking someone he is sure to win over, shou 3arrafneh :D
    I don't know if he sued Al-Akhbar or intends to

superduper703

Do you ever want to be taken seriously? Am starting to doubt that..

What does a real estate crook have to do with PMA exactly??
    They've turned off the taps on the Housing Bank and no one can pay anything anymore, so developers have stopped building or ditched plans midway, leaving in the lurch thousands of people who have already put money down. I don't blame the developers completely, but finding $60 million dollars to get the real estate moving again should be an easy task.

It seems that it's more important to this 3ahd to spend their money on flying first class to Washington, Paris, and Rome.

Iron Maiden

I guess he meant this

main-qimg-a59781474882a6c124eba649484954e0
    OMG this the pic i hate the most on linkedIn.. and i see someone post it every single ****ing day.. but i digress.

So mr demagogue, how should pma handle real estate thievery, should he apply for a loan, fail to get his appartment and then magically figure out a solution??

This is a purely juidicial issue, when someone negs a contract you file a lawsuit, eza arat el masare w ra7 3al brazil then ur're ****ed.
    I fail to see how pma can lead on this issue as it one of the most recurrent con scheme in the world..

Iron Maiden

They've turned off the taps on the Housing Bank and no one can pay anything anymore, so developers have stopped building or ditched plans midway, leaving in the lurch thousands of people who have already put money down. I don't blame the developers completely, but finding $60 million dollars to get the real estate moving again should be an easy task.

It seems that it's more important to this 3ahd to spend their money on flying first class to Washington, Paris, and Rome.
    Am not following you, people dont hav access to loans anymore from esken, so real estate develloppers stopped their projects? And took the money that people already for like ur friend?
    Ma fhemet lal saraha, either no more money and no more projects, or a con man sold people som factice plans took their diwnpaymemts and GTFO.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    OMG this the pic i hate the most on linkedIn.. and i see someone post it every single ****ing day.. but i digress.

So mr demagogue, how should pma handle real estate thievery, should he apply for a loan, fail to get his appartment and then magically figure out a solution??

This is a purely juidicial issue, when someone negs a contract you file a lawsuit, eza arat el masare w ra7 3al brazil then ur're ****ed.
    I fail to see how pma can lead on this issue as it one of the most recurrent con scheme in the world..
    I like when everyone goes personal when someone says something they don't like...
    I guess @superduper703 replied to you
    But personally I am not blaming PMA, he and others have said the economy is bad, so in this dire time sacrifice are demanded from everyone

Iron Maiden

I like when everyone goes personal when someone says something they don't like...
    I guess @superduper703 replied to you
    But personally I am not blaming PMA, he and others have said the economy is bad, so in this dire time sacrifice are demanded from everyone
    How did i get personal exactly? That pic u posted is the epitome of demagoguery own up to it

superduper703

Am not following you, people dont hav access to loans anymore from esken, so real estate develloppers stopped their projects? And took the money that people already for like ur friend?
    Ma fhemet lal saraha, either no more money and no more projects, or a con man sold people som factice plans took their diwnpaymemts and GTFO.
    In my friend's case, the developer has different projects with millions of dollars tied up. He was counting on people buying his apartments to finance the new ones coming up. He's become indebted to the hilt and cannot finance the new plans anymore.

Basically, the one thing I heard from everyone when I was in Lebanon 3 weeks ago was that the Isken issue has ground the real estate market to a halt. No one is buying and no one is selling. And developers who don't have extra money on the side have either stopped building for the time being or are going belly up.