• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

52 Palestinians killed by Israeli gunfire at border - Do Palestinians never learn?

manifesto

As expected, the opening of the American Embassy in Jerusalem turned out to be a bloody day, the bloodiest since 2014.
It seems that Hamas, backed into a corner, has resorted to border protests as an alternative to armed struggle.

Led by Hamas, protesters decide to breach the border fence. They get shot. The world reacts in disbelief.
Human rights organizations rush to condemn Israel's "disproportionate use of force".
Another day, another drama.

Honestly, this is rather getting boring, and I'm starting to lose my sympathy for Palestinians.
I think Hamas is the biggest obstacle to the peace process between Palestinians and Israelis,
and it looks like Palestinian people aren't getting the clue.

Last edited:
  • Advertisement
  • Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Enno Israël has shot 52 human beings in cold blood and you're literally blaming the victims? Akid disproportionate use of force you have one side with automatic rifles and snipers while the other is literally armed with rocks!

They could have dispersed the crowd with loads of other methods instead they chose the shoot to kill approach, their choice, and the global community gets to look down upon them and condemn this choice, which is all they do anyway!

manifesto

Enno Israël has shot 52 human beings in cold blood and you're literally blaming the victims? Akid disproportionate use of force you have one side with automatic rifles and snipers while the other is literally armed with rocks!
    I'm tired of "Al Mayadeen's" narrative. They were warned to stay away from the border fence, and yet they decided to break into the barbed wire.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'm tired of "Al Mayadeen's" narrative. They were warned to stay away from the border fence, and yet they decided to break into the barbed wire.
    Every single news organisation in the entire world offered the same narrative! Israeli officers could have used rubber bullets or tear gas to disperse the crowd, instead they opted for the shoot to kill approach, that is by every definition of the word a disproportionate use of force which is what you had an issue with in your opening post!

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Every single news organisation in the entire world offered the same narrative! Israeli officers could have used rubber bullets or tear gas to disperse the crowd, instead they opted for the shoot to kill approach, that is by every definition of the word a disproportionate use of force which is what you had an issue with in your opening post!
    They used rubber bullets and tear gas in the beginning, the crowd didn't disperse. Perhaps live ammunition will make them.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    This is an example of how Hamas uses the Palestinians as human sacrifice in order to bring Israel negative PR.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is an example of how Hamas uses the Palestinians as human sacrifice in order to bring Israel negative PR.
    Dude once again Israel did not have to shoot and kill 52 people! Over 700 people injured 52 died and you're more concerned about israel's negative PR!

manifesto

Honestly, if I were by surrounded by Hamas fanatics, I'd be more paranoid than Israel.
    If you don't wanna get shot, stay away from the fucking fence.
    If you woke up today and decided you want to become a martyr, don't blame it on Israel's "disproportionate use of force".

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    Honestly, if I were by surrounded by Hamas fanatics, I'd be more paranoid than Israel.
    If you don't wanna get shot, stay away from the fucking fence.
    If you woke up today and decided you want to become a martyr, don't blame it on Israel's "disproportionate use of force".
    The paranoid speaks volumes. Israel's days are numbered. The wise will see it coming sooner than later.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Dude once again Israel did not have to shoot and kill 52 people! Over 700 people injured 52 died and you're more concerned about israel's negative PR!
    These 52 chose to be there knowing they will be shot and killed, even after being warned to stay away by IDF.

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    These 52 chose to be there knowing they will be shot and killed, even after being warned to stay away by IDF.
    Oh yes they intercepted the bullets with their bodies and willingly chose to die in order to make Israel look bad!

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Oh yes they intercepted the bullets with their bodies and willingly chose to die in order to make Israel look bad!
    Indeed they willingly chose to die. They were warned to stay away.

If you are warned to stay away from somewhere or you'll be shot, the smart thing is to stay away.

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    -Objectively -
    Otherwise, No one in the world would be talking about the Palestinian struggle.
    Whether voluntarily or not, the reason for them to be there was to die for the cause while the whole world is watching.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    people sitting in their comfortably warm, well decorated, high tech equipped living rooms, with a steady job, sane minds and a good support system, casually pass judgments on other people who might be homeless, or nation-less, who have lost their homes, properties, identity, rights, future, hope, freedoms, etc etc etc. We never try to empathize with them, understand why they resort to what they do... we just WONDER why they don't behave rationally like we do, and we blame them for the consequences.
    sad.