52 Palestinians killed by Israeli gunfire at border - Do Palestinians never learn?

Soldier of Zion

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And Israel chose to shoot 52 unarmed protesters dead and wounded a lot of others because they... trespassed. That makes perfect sense.

If they don't stop them dead in their tracks at the border they're going to have to stop them in Israel.

All you have to know, my friend, is that the days where Arabs can enter Israel and kill unsuspecting Israelies are OVER. لقد ولّت تلك الأيام إلى غير رجعة

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
My home is my castle - stay away or else.

that's the selfish part of human beings...
how would you feel when someone says the same thing to you if you lose your "castle" and the aggressor is sitting in it and laughing at you dragging your life and your family in the street?

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
If they don't stop them dead in their tracks at the border they're going to have to stop them in Israel.

All you have to know, my friend, is that the days where Arabs can enter Israel and kill unsuspecting Israelies are OVER. لقد ولّت تلك الأيام إلى غير رجعة

we're so focused on how Israel can protect itself... we forget the Israeli actions that are provoking all this anger and frustration.
Did they REALLY need to move the US embassy to Jerusalem? knowing it is illegal under international laws, and it will DRIVE THE PALESTENIANS CRAZY?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
that's the selfish part of human beings...
how would you feel when someone says the same thing to you if you lose your "castle" and the aggressor is sitting in it and laughing at you dragging your life and your family in the street?

Please, concentrate - all you need to understand that you either stay away or you die, my being selfish or not.

PS. "how would you feel when someone .." - Baloney, if you could you would've and this is what Palis are trying right now.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Please, concentrate - all you need to understand that you either stay away or you die, my being selfish or not.

PS. "how would you feel when someone .." - Baloney, if you could you would've and this is what Palis are trying right now.

and how is this different from Nazism? they scared everyone of the jewish "threat" and they started killing them... why didn't the jews just leave Europe? (if i wanted to follow your rationale)

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member

It is really beyond me how anyone thinks shooting 52 unarmed protesters dead is justified because they trespassed. Apprehending Palestinians, the favorite national sport in Israel, is not a commensurate reaction in this case. Shoot to kill, that's the right way. Democracy my ass.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I salute the determination and the sacrifice of the Palestinian people in his continuous struggle towards getting back his stolen land

« Quoi qu'il arrive, la flamme de la résistance ne doit pas s'éteindre et ne s'éteindra pas »

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
people sitting in their comfortably warm, well decorated, high tech equipped living rooms, with a steady job, sane minds and a good support system, casually pass judgments on other people who might be homeless, or nation-less, who have lost their homes, properties, identity, rights, future, hope, freedoms, etc etc etc. We never try to empathize with them, understand why they resort to what they do... we just WONDER why they don't behave rationally like we do, and we blame them for the consequences.
sad.

If you see how Palestinians treat each other, you will realize why they're in such mess.
They are their own biggest enemy.

Soldier of Zion

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
we're so focused on how Israel can protect itself... we forget the Israeli actions that are provoking all this anger and frustration.
Did they REALLY need to move the US embassy to Jerusalem? knowing it is illegal under international laws, and it will DRIVE THE PALESTENIANS CRAZY?

They're acting the way they are on Hamas orders.

Jerusalem is Israel's capital. Embassies are usually in capitals.

I don't see Israel dictating to anyone where their capitals should be, and I don't see the US telling anyone where or where not to have their embassies.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
"Israel's days are numbered" -- you've been saying that since 1948. You're none the wiser now than you were then.

There is no wisdom in accepting a European/American settler colony on occupied land. The wisdom is for the Israelis to realize that their brutality and bestiality will not defeat the will of their victims to get justice. You need to learn from your one time ally: apartheid South Africa. Israel can stay there for not sixty years, but six hundred years. They will not be accepted or normalize ties with others. You will continue to be an isolated prison living in the humiliation of your evil deeds on the indigenes of Palestine. You continue to brutally kill those you want to make peace with. What sort of a lie is that? Blonde European Zionists belong to Europe. Not to Palestine. They will be uprooted. Its surely a matter of time. Its a divine promise that must come to pass. Neither the nuclear weapons nor the brutality or the connivance and defeatist policies of the Arabian gulf despots and puppets can kill the Palestinian cause. Every tomorrow is a new day for the Palestinians to rise up and demand for their land. Trump's suicide mission to plant his embassy in the heart of stolen land is nothing but suicide attempt. It is the land thieves who need to learn that might will never be right. We shall prevail. Unarmed protesters are shaking the foundations of the illegal settlement apartheid regime with their pure and indomitable will. Wait till that land get stormed. No nuclear weapons will help you except if you want to commit suicide by suffocating yourselves to death. For you, its a lose-lose situation. A Zionist occupation entity is a suicide mission in the middle east. They will be uprooted. A one state solution with right of return. Or else they will be returned back to where they came from - Europe.

And dont respond to my posts, you evil Zionist creature. I keep telling you this. You deserve to be shamed and not to be dignified with replies.

Soldier of Zion

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is really beyond me how anyone thinks shooting 52 unarmed protesters dead is justified because they trespassed. Apprehending Palestinians, the favorite national sport in Israel, is not a commensurate reaction in this case. Shoot to kill, that's the right way. Democracy my ass.

This is war. There is no democracy in war.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
They're acting the way they are on Hamas orders.

Jerusalem is Israel's capital. Embassies are usually in capitals.

I don't see Israel dictating to anyone where their capitals should be, and I don't see the US telling anyone where or where not to have their embassies.
Therefore, shooting 52 persons dead is a commensurate defensive reaction to a peaceful protest. Yup, a modern democratic practice of Israel.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
If you see how Palestinians treat each other, you will realize why they're in such mess.
They are their own biggest enemy.

i am not saying i agree with how the Palestinians behave or treat each other, and god knows how i opposed their interference and behaviour in Lebanon... but at the same time i don't think of all of this in a simplistic way... they are reacting to something devastating that happened to them, and i am not sure how WE (the privileged ones) would behave if we were treated like the Palestinians have been (and are still) treated.