52 Palestinians killed by Israeli gunfire at border - Do Palestinians never learn?

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
They're acting the way they are on Hamas orders.

Jerusalem is Israel's capital. Embassies are usually in capitals.

I don't see Israel dictating to anyone where their capitals should be, and I don't see the US telling anyone where or where not to have their embassies.

that's your OPINION, and not a fact. The fact is, Israel is occupying Palestinian territories, and the UN has NOT recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, as Jerusalem is part of the larger conflict and has not been settled. So if Putin one day declares Jerusalem as Russia's capital, would be kosher if he starts invading and killing jews?

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There is no wisdom in accepting a European/American settler colony on occupied land. The wisdom is for the Israelis to realize that their brutality and bestiality will not defeat the will of their victims to get justice. You need to learn from your one time ally: apartheid South Africa. Israel can stay there for not sixty years, but six hundred years. They will not be accepted or normalize ties with others. You will continue to be an isolated prison living in the humiliation of your evil deeds on the indigenes of Palestine. You continue to brutally kill those you want to make peace with. What sort of a lie is that? Blonde European Zionists belong to Europe. Not to Palestine. They will be uprooted. Its surely a matter of time. Its a divine promise that must come to pass. Neither the nuclear weapons nor the brutality or the connivance and defeatist policies of the Arabian gulf despots and puppets can kill the Palestinian cause. Every tomorrow is a new day for the Palestinians to rise up and demand for their land. Trump's suicide mission to plant his embassy in the heart of stolen land is nothing but suicide attempt. It is the land thieves who need to learn that might will never be right. We shall prevail. Unarmed protesters are shaking the foundations of the illegal settlement apartheid regime with their pure and indomitable will. Wait till that land get stormed. No nuclear weapons will help you except if you want to commit suicide by suffocating yourselves to death. Foe you, its a lose-lose situation. A Zionist occupation entity is a suicide mission in the middle east. They will be uprooted. A one state solution with right of return. Or else they will be returned back to where they came from - Europe.

And dont respond to my posts, you evil Zionist creature. I keep telling you this. You deserve to be shamed and not to be dignified with replies.

Are you going to start crying? Please don't.

Btw, God is on Israel's side... not on Islam's and its pedophile prophet.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I salute the determination and the sacrifice of the Palestinian people in his continuous struggle towards getting back his stolen land

« Quoi qu'il arrive, la flamme de la résistance ne doit pas s'éteindre et ne s'éteindra pas »

It wasn't stolen. It's the result of the British mandate. Unless you believe Lebanon was stolen from Syria.
Time to tune to something other than Manar TV for your information.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
and how is this different from Nazism? they scared everyone of the jewish "threat" and they started killing them... why didn't the jews just leave Europe? (if i wanted to follow your rationale)

Don't waste your time. Zionists can't be rational. How can anyone steal the land and homes of others and claim God told him to become a thief? Can you reason with such creatures? They only understand the language of force to have their tails between their legs. They know the language of bomb shelters when they scuttle like rats. They got the message in the Golan heights, and watch how they will avoid their bombing picnics on Syria. Otherwise, next time the retaliation for trespassing will not be restricted to the Golan heights as SHN stated today.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Therefore, shooting 52 persons dead is a commensurate defensive reaction to a peaceful protest. Yup, a modern democratic practice of Israel.

Not sure what are you getting at.

When Israelis were dying in buses, cafes, and restaurants, Israel wasn't democratic.

It will never be for some and that's okay.

By the way, what are these 52 people going to do in Israel? Just curious, can you please enlighten me what the mission of these "peaceful unarmed protesters" is?

Rafidi

Legendary Member
It wasn't stolen. It's the result of the British mandate. Unless you believe Lebanon was stolen from Syria.
Time to tune to something other than Manar TV for your information.

You are also stupid? Is today's Lebanese population made up of European Maronites and Shias from Iran? Was there any population displacement or was it just an administrative shift.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
and how is this different from Nazism? they scared everyone of the jewish "threat" and they started killing them... why didn't the jews just leave Europe? (if i wanted to follow your rationale)

same line of thinking as:

"The Fuhrer has ordered the final solution to the Jewish problem. Those of us in the SS must execute these plans. This is a hard job, but if the act is not carried out at once, instead of us exterminating the Jews, the Jews will exterminate the Germans at a later date."

Heinrich Himmler 1941

Last edited:

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Some will never accept Israel as a democracy, you included. That's fine.
Let Hamas give you lessons in democracy. Maybe we should kick Hamas out of Gaza and into Lebanon. We will see your democracy in action then.
I don't think Hamas claims to be a democracy, anything but. Israel on the other hand tarabet el deneh enno it is a modern democratic country, and here it is showcasing every bit of its democratic practices. It is an example of legitimate self defense: protest peacefully and we'll shoot you.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
that's your OPINION, and not a fact. The fact is, Israel is occupying Palestinian territories, and the UN has NOT recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, as Jerusalem is part of the larger conflict and has not been settled. So if Putin one day declares Jerusalem as Russia's capital, would be kosher if he starts invading and killing jews?

The UN is biased against Israel. I really do not trust anything they have to say about Israel. Let them worry about Saudi Arabia, the beacon of human rights.

And what's my opinion not a fact?

Jerusalem is geographically part of Israel and under its legal authority - fact.
Israel declared Jerusalem as their capital - fact.
US moved their embassy there - fact.

Jerusalem is not part of Russia for Putin to declare it his.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"The Fuhrer has ordered the final solution to the Jewish problem. Those of us in the SS must execute these plans. This is a hard job, but if the act is not carried out at once, instead of us exterminating the Jews, the Jews will exterminate the Germans at a later date."

Heinrich Himmler 1941

You know it's not really bright backing an argument with a quote brought by Heinrich Himmler the number 1 murderer in Nazi Germany

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You know it's not really bright backing an argument with a quote brought by Heinrich Himmler the number 1 murderer in Nazi Germany

it is not backing, it is a confirmation of what he said about Nazis and the propaganda about the jews...that the israelis are telling now about a people that was expelled from its land

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't think Hamas claims to be a democracy, anything but. Israel on the other hand tarabet el deneh enno it is a modern democratic country, and here it is showcasing every bit of its democratic practices. It is an example of legitimate self defense: protest peacefully and we'll shoot you.

Answer my question. What are these 52 people going to do in Israel? What's their mission?

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are also stupid? Is today's Lebanese population made up of European Maronites and Shias from Iran? Was there any population displacement or was it just an administrative shift.

Worse. It's made up of Shiites who wish Lebanon was an extension of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

But to answer your question. Israel was born the same way as Lebanon.
The British and French divided the region according to religious and ethnic groupings.
Do you think Muslims in the Bekaa and Tripoli were happy to be suddenly living in a Christian-majority country?
The whole idea of Lebanon was a failure, and 75 years later we're still feeling the repercussions of the French's arbitrary divisions.

Israel was meant to be a Jewish homeland, just like Lebanon was meant to be a haven for Eastern Christians.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Worse. It's made up of Shiites who wish Lebanon was an extension of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

But to answer your question. Israel was born the same way as Lebanon.
The British and French divided the region according to religious and ethnic groupings.
Do you think Muslims in the Bekaa and Tripoli were happy to be suddenly living in a Christian-majority country?
The whole idea of Lebanon was a failure, and 75 years later we're still feeling the repercussions of the French's arbitrary divisions.

Israel was meant to be a Jewish homeland, just like Lebanon was meant to be a haven for Eastern Christians.

Little dumb boy, millions of blonde european Jews were transferred from Europe to palestine. Europeans had a Jewish, anti semitism problem. They cleared their continent of trash they don't want to deal with and dumped it in Palestine. Whether Lebanon is an independent country or a part of Syria, the lebanese, whether Sunnis, shia or Maronites did not come from elsewhere. We belong here.