Jo

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
To sum it up:

There 5,135,338 Lebanese citizen now.

. 50% of them are females
. 58% of university graduate are females
. 25% of the Lebanese workforce are females.

* 77% of teachers are females
* 45% of bank/finance employees are females
* 39% of pharmacists are females
* 35% of agriculture workers are females
* 32% of judges are females
* 27% of doctors are females
* 15% of industrial workers are females
* 11% of engineers are females

Source:

• Advertisement
  • Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

No figure for programmers? I am disappoint.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Compared to our region and if you remove th muslim factor
    You will find females are close to 50 percent of our society

Still I hope females roles and job penetration grows even Bigger

Nothing anchors a society as a working mother. She provides a good safety net.......

Chanklish

Chanklish

what is the percentage of muslim women ?

why did you delete the post ? it is a legitimate question

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Compared to our region and if you remove th muslim factor
    You will find females are close to 50 percent of our society

Still I hope females roles and job penetration grows even Bigger

Nothing anchors a society as a working mother. She provides a good safety net.......
    Its mentalities and people like you that are threatening the very existence of Christianity in the region. You want to make an enemy out of the Muslims when they account for over 80% of the population. All the while your numbers keep on plummeting. And you think that the solution is antagonize and berate Muslims into submission? Keep on shooting yourself in the foot.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It depends. If done properly, it's important for a woman to work, for many reasons. But if the system is not set up properly and you are forced to leave your 6 month old child in daycare, that's not good for the family or society.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Its mentalities and people like you that are threatening the very existence of Christianity in the region. You want to make an enemy out of the Muslims when they account for over 80% of the population. All the while your numbers keep on plummeting. And you think that the solution is antagonize and berate Muslims into submission? Keep on shooting yourself in the foot.

Habibi

Muslim society and ours are so diff when it comes to women rights

[]

I have posted many times, that we the christians are finished in that region. We don't need to upset muslims for them to kill us,mthey have been doing it for ever

So focus on the issue and let us see percentage of female muslims at teh work force vs christian ones

In akkar and Danniye and sunni areas illiteracy is up to 40 percent abd jaye te7ke wa tetfalsaf

Last edited by a moderator:
    Hameed

Hameed

40% of Lebanese Men are on the front lines, 40% of them are immigrants due to low wages for equality reasons, 20% of them are university graduates who will propably leave the country either for the front lines or become a new wave of immigrants.

So why is that ?! because the CRUSADER EUROPE who lost 70% of its men in 3 consecutive big wars and fear the Muslim youth wants to lower that number by instigating sectarian wars and appointing women through a huge number of COMMUNITIES under the so called empowering women in order to put them in leadership position where they can easily be controlled .... cause women in general are told what to do and they follow obediently

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Idiotic post ya hameed

You sounded like a typical musilim poster
    Backward.

Hameed

Hameed

To sum it up:

There 5,135,338 Lebanese citizen now.

. 50% of them are females
    . 58% of university graduate are females
    . 25% of the Lebanese workforce are females.

* 77% of teachers are females
    * 45% of bank/finance employees are females
    * 39% of pharmacists are females
    * 35% of agriculture workers are females <== Syrian females
    * 32% of judges are females
    * 27% of doctors are females
    * 15% of industrial workers are females <== I very much doubt it, unless they mean a secretary in an industry or someone who cleans the place
    * 11% of engineers are females <== graphic and interior design are considered engineering nowadays

Source:

Frisbeetarian

Frisbeetarian

Habibi

Muslim society and ours are so diff when it comes to women rights

[]

I have posted many times, that we the christians are finished in that region. We don't need to upset muslims for them to kill us,mthey have been doing it for ever

So focus on the issue and let us see percentage of female muslims at teh work force vs christian ones

In akkar and Danniye and sunni areas illiteracy is up to 40 percent abd jaye te7ke wa tetfalsaf
    Not much difference between ISIS and people like yourself. In the end both of you will be expelled from the region while we trudge on and try to build something better. Garbage in, garbage out.

Hameed

Hameed

Idiotic post ya hameed

You sounded like a typical musilim poster
    Backward.
    Sorry Hanna, here you are being too slow to catch on ..... everything is orchestrated ..... those crusaders are devils ..... either you choose to be christian or a crusader, there's a difference.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry Hanna, here you are being too slow to catch on ..... everything is orchestrated ..... those crusaders are devils ..... either you choose to be christian or a crusader, there's a difference.
    I am a christian
    And I am with anyone against the takfiris .period

They are my only enemy , ever

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    .... cause women in general are told what to do and they follow obediently
    People in general are told what to do and they follow obediently. Don't delude yourself thinking men are immune to this.

Hameed

Hameed

what is the percentage of muslim women ?

why did you delete the post ? it is a legitimate question
    lek 7abibi you and your European and American liberals are enjoying what you call EQUALITY because the Saudi money and oil kept pouring into American banks and industry.

If this stops the next day, things revert back to nature's law, you cannot apply this luxury to our societies, therefore you will get wars ...civil wars we're already doing them.

Hameed

Hameed

People in general are told what to do and they follow obediently. Don't delude yourself thinking men are immune to this.
    yes they are this is why societies progressed, men have protected women for thousands of centuries, now that the world has become ergonomically better (thanks to men) for women to go out safely that women are asking to be considered equal ?

Women constantly need support, that's a fact

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes they are this is why societies progressed, men have protected women for thousands of centuries, now that the world has become ergonomically better (thanks to men) for women to go out safely that women are asking to be considered equal ?

Women constantly need support, that's a fact
    This is what you call progress? Keep deluding yourself.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I'd love to see how well men would "progress" without women there to spoon feed them and wipe their ass. Spoiled, self-aggrandizing brats.

Chanklish

Chanklish

What about equality in KSA ? They have oil and money
    lek 7abibi you and your European and American liberals are enjoying what you call EQUALITY because the Saudi money and oil kept pouring into American banks and industry.

If this stops the next day, things revert back to nature's law, you cannot apply this luxury to our societies, therefore you will get wars ...civil wars we're already doing them.

Hameed

Hameed

This is what you call progress? Keep deluding yourself.
    what is progress ?! for a female to order me around while I have to clean up every mistake she makes ?! ....or when she's put in front of a mistake and refuse to admit it and be judged upon it and throws it all on the man while she chickens out ?!

I have seen many women doing so in the workplace, I left my job two times for such behavior of women and had fights with the owners of the business because they took their word without any questioning just because she wears a mini skirt wou fkhada wou bzeza la barra and the owners like that.