• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

7.0 Earthquake hits Turkey

Ralph N

You seem to be rejoicing about the possibility of a stronger earthquake. Don't respond to hate with hate. Erdogan is hated in Izmir.

You seem to fall for the same mistake europe did... You help them out then they kill you..

There is no sense with those people....

It is either they kill you or you defend yourself..

They came from Mongolia and China and killed russians, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Armenians, they killed a lot of races people ...

I dont feel pity for them... because they did not leave any in my heart...

Ralph N

Just now they are killing Armenians, French, Europians ... Erdogan threatened Europe...

He is eager to conquer again.. you will never be safe under Islamic rule...

Ralph N

For all those who criticize me, you cannot kill do the same mistakes again, it will not work, you think by showing good, grace and love they will be like you? They will abuse you, like they did, like they always do, they will take the wealth and help and use it against you..

You people know nothing about turks ... You know nothing about Muslims...

Even if you saved their lives they will kill you for being a Christian...

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You seem to fall for the same mistake europe did... You help them out then they kill you..

There is no sense with those people....

It is either they kill you or you defend yourself..

They came from Mongolia and China and killed russians, Greeks, Romans, Assyrians, Armenians, they killed a lot of races people ...

I dont feel pity for them... because they did not leave any in my heart...

There are innocent kids in there who didn't choose to be born in Turkey.
And like I said, Izmir is the bastion of opposition to Erdogan. Not that it would be OK to wish death upon Erdogan supporters, but your argument doesn't hold water.

Ralph N

There are innocent kids in there who didn't choose to be born in Turkey.
And like I said, Izmir is the bastion of opposition to Erdogan. Not that it would be OK to wish death upon Erdogan supporters, but your argument doesn't hold water.

You dont know what you are fighting....

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Quoting Michelle Obama: "when they go low, we go high"... Not being naive (and definitely keeping the barbarians at bay) but no reason to rejoice of the death of innocent civilians.
When you're gloating but want to make it sound like you're not...