• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

A Greater Reality ~ Epic Orchestral Music

• Advertisement
  • Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    [VBTUBE]WwOKKU61jh0[/VBTUBE]​

[FIELDSET="Unearthed"]
    Track listing

In keeping with the theme of "all things past", each of the thirteen tracks on the album is named after an ancient and abandoned or destroyed city. However, Cuzco, Nara, Isfahan, and Estremoz still survive to this day.

"Antissa" - 5:12
    "Tikal" - 3:47
    "Harappa" - 4:36
    "Ulaid" - 5:10
    "Ebla" - 6:09
    "Nara" - 4:51
    "Cuzco" - 4:02
    "Nineveh" - 3:42
    "Lepcis Magna" - 3:28
    "Menouthis" - 3:56
    "Estremoz" - 5:06
    "Pompeii" - 3:40
    "Isfahan" - 4:35[/FIELDSET]

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Great Epic Music I - Songs of the Archangels and the Mighty Kings

[VBTUBE]WBqtkcZu8AQ[/VBTUBE]

amazingly Delicious!!!!! :)

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Best Epic War Music

[VBTUBE]oVkJzWPja6E[/VBTUBE]

:thumbup1:​

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Greatest Battle Music Of All Times: To Glory

[VBTUBE]rP2zA3lZk9Y[/VBTUBE]

Great One :)

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Epic Music Mix Of Majesty VI

[VBTUBE]jViw86ba2rE[/VBTUBE]

The war had raged on for many, many years. The kingdom was a pure land, full of honest and chaste people, dedicating their lives to serving others. When the demons came, they did not despair. Rather, they fought on with the courage and strength given to them from their faith. So many creatures had come, however. So many lives sacrificed in defense of their holy ways. As the final creature of the Abyss was slain, the holy temple was the last bastion of hope still standing amid the ruins.

The king, who was also the land's spiritual leader, was overcome with painful loss. So many had died this day, so many families torn apart. Stealing himself from his grief, and gathering his remaining strength, as well as the strength from his people, he granted the fallen the proper homage they deserved. The king's body began to glow with a pure, white light, a radiance that outshone the sun itself. The few survivors also joined in and began to sing. The combination of reverent singing and divine magic began to coalesce into filaments of brilliant energy. The energy flowed over the fallen, enveloping them in the same white light as the king.

Once the energy had touched each of the fallen, and the combined might of magic and holy hymn completed, the very heavens opened up and brilliant beings of light descended upon the dead. Tears of joy came from all survivors who witnessed this glorious event. The number of angels who had come to retrieve the dead was immeasurable. They carefully took the bodies and carried them through the clouds into heaven, granting a peace among the survivors that was so profound it caused them all to collapse from an abundance of emotion.

The kingdom would live on, as would the ways of its people. The valiant who died in defense of their faith and freedoms had secured themselves a place in heaven.

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Best Of Epic Music V - Audiomachine (ft. Troy)

[VBTUBE]axfUWmPi1-g[/VBTUBE]

Sublime!!! :)

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Audiomachine "Guardians At The Gate"

[VBTUBE]elyZ9kaX1Xo[/VBTUBE]

This one..I like!!!! :)

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Epic Score - You Were Born for This

[VBTUBE]nXGPmn2rxLk[/VBTUBE]​

Nayla

Nayla

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Audiomachine - Warlords

[VBTUBE]V7OdI-b61qg[/VBTUBE]

:gunsmilie::gunsmilie:​

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Good choices! I most liked from "Best Epic War Music" video the part that is this song:

[VBTUBE]E26V2Pel5Y4[/VBTUBE]

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    [VBTUBE]bP5Uax4ylhk[/VBTUBE]

[VBTUBE]8AEU5pBxY6E[/VBTUBE]

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Cool! I'm not the odd one out! I'm a huge fan of Epic music. I love Zack Hemsey (they guy behind Mind Heist, trailer music for Inception). I also love other composers from Audiomachine, Two Steps From Hell, and much much more. Yalla I'll share some youtube clips when I get back home.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    [VBTUBE]VzgYqiOjc4Q&feature=relmfu[/VBTUBE]

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Orange Room Supporter
    This was done by an aquaintance of mine called Kaveh Cohen. Part of it was used in the Starcraft 2 launch trailer. He's very talented.

[VBTUBE]Ty6wNt1bdto[/VBTUBE]