A Lebanese Future son in law of trump

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The media is referring to him as Nigerian on purpose, so that they can joke about the fact the Trump's daughter is dating a guy from a "shithole country".

He's Lebanese but Nigerian born.
    As if Lebanon is any better.

LVV

LVV

And these people got an opportunity to develop their talent only after leaving Lebanon.
    Partially true
    Lebanon have always exported some of its best talents due to limited resources and bad governance but they remain attached to the country sending a lot of money there

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Partially true
    Lebanon have always exported some of its best talents due to limited resources and bad governance but they remain attached to the country sending a lot of money there
    No doubt, but we are digressing.

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

And these people got an opportunity to develop their talent only after leaving Lebanon.
    As if Lebanese Christians can make magic and develope a country filled with Muslims (and I doubt any other people would've been able to accomplish what Lebanese Christians did in the 50s/60s and early 70s when the population was already half Muslim). The point is Lebanese Christians are indeed a very talented and hard-working people and are disproportionately well represented in top positions around the world (kinda like Jews). This has to do with historical reasons such as persecutions and goes back to the Muslim conquest, since then Lebanese Christians have had to study and work much harder than Muslims to make a decent living for themselves.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    As if Lebanese Christians can make magic and develope a country filled with Muslims (and I doubt any other people would've been able to accomplish what Lebanese Christians did in the 50s/60s and early 70s when the population was already half Muslim). The point is Lebanese Christians are indeed a very talented and hard-working people and are disproportionately well represented in top positions around the world (kinda like Jews). This has to do with historical reasons such as persecutions and goes back to the Muslim conquest, since then Lebanese Christians have had to study and work much harder than Muslims to make a decent living for themselves.
    I am not looking for excuses, I am simply stating a fact.

Le منشار

Le منشار

They have no effect towards Lebanon whatsoever. they represent themselves only and the nationality of the country in which they live !!! you and @LVV should get a reality check !! ... you live in a big fat lie !!

LVV

LVV

They have no effect towards Lebanon whatsoever. they represent themselves only and the nationality of the country in which they live !!! you and @LVV should get a reality check !! ... you live in a big fat lie !!
    Look who’s talking
    A terrorist supporter
    I frankly don’t understand how this Forum is allowing an Isis Supporter to be here
    You might say he changed
    I don’t know if that’s legal
    Anyway is this Terrorists Supporter ready to condemn Isis terrorists killing of the Lebanese Army, Lebanese people and People all around the world
    One question: Do you condemn Terrorists Isis attacks

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    The media is referring to him as Nigerian on purpose, so that they can joke about the fact the Trump's daughter is dating a guy from a "shithole country".

He's Lebanese but Nigerian born.
    He does not have Nigerian citizenship? :)
    Born in nigeria, holds nigerian citizenship, lives in UK, I think he only qualifies as from "Lebanese origin" :)