• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

A Lebanese Future son in law of trump

• Thread starter Thawra # Furoshima
  • Start date
Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I propose thread title change:
Trump's daughter and her Lebanese Fa77euuuuul

• Advertisement
  • Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I cant judge now if its good or bad for lebanon, why it should be anyway, both of them dont even care about lebanon.
    On a side note phillip habib was originally lebanese and he was working against lebanon during the civil war.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I cant judge now if its good or bad for lebanon, why it should be anyway, both of them dont even care about lebanon.
    On a side note phillip habib was originally lebanese and he was working against lebanon during the civil war.
    Not true

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know that you are in love with trump family, i wonder what will happen to you after he leave office, but here im stating a fact, facts are facts. Many decision makers who happen to be from lebanese origins did not help lebanon.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    More than 70% of the american people cannot plot europe on the map lol, and still we have people saying that trump future son in law is a good thing for lebanon. Alla yse3id!

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I know that you are in love with trump family, i wonder what will happen to you after he leave office, but here im stating a fact, facts are facts. Many decision makers who happen to be from lebanese origins did not help lebanon.
    Lebanon is living from the 10 billions yearly sent by Lebanese like this guy

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

More than 70% of the american people cannot plot europe on the map lol, and still we have people saying that trump future son in law is a good thing for lebanon. Alla yse3id!
    Trump is surrounded by Lebanese who helped him in his life in his business like Tom Barrak
    And know his future son in law
    It is why he is dissociating Lebanon from HA / Iran Sanctions

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon is living from the 10 billions yearly sent by Lebanese like this guy
    I m not denying that, im not even debating if its good or bad, i want to simply say that it will not change anything. If israel declares war on lebanon tomorrow, he have to deny that he is lebanese, oh he will be forced to. Eh ma he is the future son in law on the crusader in batata!

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Trump is surrounded by Lebanese who helped him in his life in his business like Tom Barrak
    And know his future son in law
    It is why he is dissociating Lebanon from HA / Iran Sanctions
    Trump like to count money. Period.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I m not denying that, im not even debating if its good or bad, i want to simply say that it will not change anything. If israel declares war on lebanon tomorrow, he have to deny that he is lebanese, oh he will be forced to. Eh ma he is the future son in law on the crusader in batata!
    You are talking in suppositions know

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

God Bless Tiffany Trump and her love ❤
    Give us quickly a small baby ? Crusader with some Lebanese blood