• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

A new nuclear deal with Iran

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I bet if he brings the same Obama deal and sign it he would brag that he has made a very terrific, great deal that has never done before.
    And if the media points out that this is the same deal, he would accuse them as fake media;
    Clearly this guy has a mental illness, they used to say that Al Capone had the intelligence of 12 year-old boy, I believe Trump has the intelligence of 9 or 7 year-old boy.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So just as I said in other threads that US will milk the camel at its best and then strike a deal, the last was air defense missiles. No wonder who hit Aramco lol

الحرس الجمهوري

الحرس الجمهوري

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I bet if he brings the same Obama deal and sign it he would brag that he has made a very terrific, great deal that has never done before.
    And if the media points out that this is the same deal, he would accuse them as fake media;
    Clearly this guy has a mental illness, they used to say that Al Capone had the intelligence of 12 year-old boy, I believe Trump has the intelligence of 9 or 7 year-old boy.
    Yes, because someone with the intelligence of a 12-year old can easily get himself elected president of the most powerful nation on earth.

Trump wants a new nuclear deal because the current one is terrible and puts the Western world at the mercy of the Iranian regime.

Only Khomeinists and their sympathizers would oppose such a move.

N

Nimaa

Yes, because someone with the intelligence of a 12-year old can easily get himself elected president of the most powerful nation on earth.

Trump wants a new nuclear deal because the current one is terrible and puts the Western world at the mercy of the Iranian regime.

Only Khomeinists and their sympathizers would oppose such a move.
    North America generally doesn't reward intelligence. It rewards confidence and marketing prowess. Combine that with plenty of resources that could open the doors for you and you have Trump. Trump isn't intelligent, but he's a brilliant marketer and has confidence by the container load. Intelligent people are actually some of the least confident people on earth. they're always second-guessing themselves. A good sign (obviously there are exceptions) that a person is dumb as a rock is his/her extreme confidence.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    North America generally doesn't reward intelligence. It rewards confidence and marketing prowess. Combine that with plenty of resources that could open the doors for you and you have Trump. Trump isn't intelligent, but he's a brilliant marketer and has confidence by the container load. Intelligent people are actually some of the least confident people on earth. they're always second-guessing themselves. A good sign (obviously there are exceptions) that a person is dumb as a rock is his/her extreme confidence.
    "North America generally doesn't reward intelligence" -

Interesting, let's say we take last 243 years, was there anything of significance that any of you great intellectuals created?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    "North America generally doesn't reward intelligence" -

Interesting, let's say we take last 243 years, was there anything of significance that any of you great intellectuals created?
    If an Iranian in Iran and pro regime discovers the cure for HIV, there is a high chance the US will sanction the drug and it's sale and ask everyone not to use it or else.... Most times the miseries of third world countries is not the lack of will or power to succeed but the deliberate hindrances put in their path to prevent them from succeeding.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If an Iranian in Iran and pro regime discovers the cure for HIV, there is a high chance the US will sanction the drug and it's sale and ask everyone not to use it or else.... Most times the miseries of third world countries is not the lack of will or power to succeed but the deliberate hindrances put in their path to prevent them from succeeding.
    Point generally valid. However, the hindrances in third world bananas are often innate, due to inflammatory residues of mainly cultural, political and religious nature.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's rather the receiving end of his marketing and silly confidence that makes you wonder. What went so hysterically wrong with the masses and their conditions as to make them susceptible to the idea of being lorded by a clownish character.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    That some terrific Sigmund Nimaa Freud for you all!! :)
    You seem pretty confident to me, but I don't feel comfortable calling you dumb, you must be one of those exceptions nicely nestled in comfy parentheses. :) Obviously!

Last edited:
    Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I will remind you of this in the future.
    I dont wish any war, but if this happens we are talking on an all out war in the regieon that leads to WW 3, hence no war for the moment, trump will seal a new deal with Iran before leaving office!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    It's rather the receiving end of his marketing and silly confidence that makes you wonder. What went so hysterically wrong with the masses and their conditions as to make them susceptible to the idea of being lorded by a clownish character.
    What makes people live under Mullah's? I wonder about them masses :)

R

Ralph N

I dont wish any war, but if this happens we are talking on an all out war in the regieon that leads to WW 3, hence no war for the moment, trump will seal a new deal with Iran before leaving office!
    it will be the same as Saddam, many people will be chocked, the army didnt fight...the country just surrendered... remember me.

The fight will not take longer then 3 months...

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Ask an FPMer why do you support not qawi, they tell you geagea is bad :)
    There are many reasons why Trump is popular despite his many flaws. The biggest reason is the alternative is terrible, and Obama alienated a great many Americans for far too long.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What makes people live under Mullah's? I wonder about them masses :)
    Coercion and inability of expressing their free thoughts of fear of retaliation.
    Your turn: In the land of liberty, what makes people elect a severely dumb clown?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    it will be the same as Saddam, many people will be chocked, the army didnt fight...the country just surrendered... remember me.

The fight will not take longer then 3 months...
    The US can cripple Iran quickly, however, the US does not and never wanted war with Iran, or regime change or anything of the sort. The US wants a relationship with Iran, however it wants Iran regional expansion limited and it wants Iran to leave nuclear weapons behind. If Iran does that it will get a great deal with the US even under its current backwards theocratic regime.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Coercion and inability of expressing their free thoughts of fear of retaliation.
    Your turn: In the land of liberty, what makes people elect a severely dumb clown?
    I already told you in another reply above.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ask an FPMer why do you support not qawi, they tell you geagea is bad :)
    There are many reasons why Trump is popular despite his many flaws. The biggest reason is the alternative is terrible, and Obama alienated a great many Americans for far too long.
    Right, you just answered my above question. I agree. Yet, one cocky cheap pu$$y grabber rich guy still manages to overlord the entire 300+ million American population. Can't deny it's a bit of a mystery. How come? The land is so fuxing vast and rich and must be stuffed with brains with at least equivalent financial means for marketing.

Lack of interest?