• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

A new nuclear deal with Iran

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Right, you just answered my above question. I agree. Yet, one cocky cheap pu$$y grabber rich guy still manages to overlord the entire 300+ million American population. Can't deny it's a bit of a mystery. How come? The land is so fuxing vast and rich and must be stuffed with brains with at least equivalent financial means for marketing.

Lack of interest?
No. It is a two party system. Trump managed to snag the republican nomination (we can discuss separately why) and Obama had spent 8 years marginalizing a large swath of Americans and ruling dogmatically, then Democrats to add insult to injury, push forth Clinton as a candidate, one of the most unpopular political figures of recent times. So you get Trump. It is really not hard to add up.

By the way, democrats are working hard now to get you another 4 years of Trump.

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No. It is a two party system. Trump managed to snag the republican nomination (we can discuss separately why) and Obama had spent 8 years marginalizing a large swath of Americans and ruling dogmatically, then Democrats to add insult to injury, push forth Clinton as a candidate, one of the most unpopular political figures of recent times. So you get Trump. It is really not hard to add up.
    I understand Clinton was an old hag, the other side of the coin many Americans loathed. Any second-rate candidate among the republican candidates would have been a more intelligent choice for the masses. No "but this" or "but that".. The masses, for some truly mysterious reason, did choose the dumbest, dirtiest and least mentally equipped and prepared for such a huge responsibility to lead them. Thereof the waw, what gives with those people?

R

Ralph N

The US can cripple Iran quickly, however, the US does not and never wanted war with Iran, or regime change or anything of the sort. The US wants a relationship with Iran, however it wants Iran regional expansion limited and it wants Iran to leave nuclear weapons behind. If Iran does that it will get a great deal with the US even under its current backwards theocratic regime.
    I will remind you of that in the future.

R

Ralph N

By the way, democrats are working hard now to get you another 4 years of Trump.
    Because there is no election, it is drama...it was already made up....trump administration (Not trump himself as a person) the Strategy shifted 1 year before Obama left... so thats why I say trump was already rulling 1 year before he was President... (His Line of Strategy.)

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How distant is that future? 1 month? 1 year? 1 decade? 1 century?
    I mean eventually a war would break out in our region, it always do.
    A war will be between arabs themselves as usual, and US will see fit Iran to rule them after making a deal. ( Im talking about the gulf region), but I cannot give you a timeline.. lol

R

Ralph N

How distant is that future? 1 month? 1 year? 1 decade? 1 century?
    I mean eventually a war would break out in our region, it always do.
    Something tells me it is before the end of this year...

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    If an Iranian in Iran and pro regime discovers the cure for HIV, there is a high chance the US will sanction the drug and it's sale and ask everyone not to use it or else.... Most times the miseries of third world countries is not the lack of will or power to succeed but the deliberate hindrances put in their path to prevent them from succeeding.
    First, you did not answer my question.
    Second, I want to see yet Iran discover any cure.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Point generally valid. However, the hindrances in third world bananas are often innate, due to inflammatory residues of mainly cultural, political and religious nature.
    All societies have similar problems, it is how you deal with and overcome them that counts.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I dont wish any war, but if this happens we are talking on an all out war in the regieon that leads to WW 3, hence no war for the moment, trump will seal a new deal with Iran before leaving office!
    It will not lead to WW3, it will be just as quick as it was several times before.
    Oh, and do not hope for invasion, it will not come.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    It's rather the receiving end of his marketing and silly confidence that makes you wonder. What went so hysterically wrong with the masses and their conditions as to make them susceptible to the idea of being lorded by a clownish character.
    Nothing went wrong with them. These same eople elected George W Bush for Christ's sake. I think this is a reality that is hard to reconcile for liberals: there are swaths of racist, backward people in the US. They always existed; just ask African Americans. The good news is that their proportion is dwindling.

Trump just perfectly knew where to tap into.

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
    @My Moria Moon one useful exercise isvyo check foxnews.com . You may start understanding the culture. It's a cult. They live in a very narrow paranoid world. It's like they are on a different planet. The foxnews executives are extremely smart. They know how to maintain the cult. The subjects are simpletons; you just have to know which button to press and they are yours.

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Nothing went wrong with them. These same eople elected George W Bush for Christ's sake. I think this is a reality that is hard to reconcile for liberals: there are swaths of racist, backward people in the US. They always existed; just ask African Americans. The good news is that their proportion is dwindling.

Trump just perfectly knew where to tap into.
    Trump is very lousy racist - Black, Hispanics are doing much better than under Obama The Great Uniter.

PS. You, libs, are full of it.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @My Moria Moon one useful exercise isvyo check foxnews.com . You may start understanding the culture. It's a cult. They live in a very narrow paranoid world. It's like they are on a different planet. The foxnews executives are extremely smart. They know how to maintain the cult. The subjects are simpletons; you just have to know which button to press and they are yours.
    Right, I think you're spot on. There you have it, of course It's the media. Foxy news is probably one of the most, if not THE most, influential and highly effective brains laundry of the easily manipulated mass simpletons, even if a tiny minority does not need that push and is convinced out of well calculated interests or due to dedicated political ideology.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Right, I think you're spot on. There you have it, of course It's the media. Foxy news is probably one of the most, if not THE most, influential and highly effective brains laundry of the easily manipulated mass simpletons, even if a tiny minority does not need that push and is convinced out of well calculated interests or due to dedicated political ideology.
    I think Rush Limbaugh is even more influential and also greatly informative for everyone.

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
    it will be the same as Saddam, many people will be chocked, the army didnt fight...the country just surrendered... remember me.

The fight will not take longer then 3 months...
    Tzakarnek wa2et Berri re-election