A new nuclear deal with Iran

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
Right, I think you're spot on. There you have it, of course It's the media. Foxy news is probably one of the most, if not THE most, influential and highly effective brains laundry of the easily manipulated mass simpletons, even if a tiny minority does not need that push and is convinced out of well calculated interests or due to dedicated political ideology.

They literally live in a parallel universe. That's why the division is so stark. There's no common discourse or something you can start a dialogue on. Fox runs its own version of headlines, with usually little in common with the rest of humanity, and the hordes are in lock in that world.

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think Rush Limbaugh is even more influential and also greatly informative for everyone.
    He might be, but he's one man and one man would certainly never have the reach and impact a powerful media like Fox news has.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    He's not a lib, he's a muslim that sees democrats weaker and easier to infiltrate
    "He's not a lib, he's a muslim" - When it comes to perception of reality - the are the same sh...tuff.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    He might be, but he's one man and one man would certainly never have the reach and impact a powerful media like Fox news has.
    Rush Limbaugh probably has as many listeners as the most popular Fox New hour if not more.
    He is one man power house and if anyone truly wishes to learn "what is it means a conservative" I'd say he needs to listen to one or two of his shows.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Let those who have ears hear it:

China to invest $280 billion in Iranian oil

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Doubtful - China is already getting Iranian oil and investing into country under sanctions is too risky.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Risky but profitable for both regimes unless China pays in Yuan.
    When I said risky I actually meant profit first of all.
    China is already getting as much of Iranian oil as it needs and China does not need more of it.
    Investing $280B implies that China is hoping to find new Market for Iranian oil, which under sanctions and overflow of USA, Saudi and Russian oil makes it practically impossible.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member

Most likely fake, neither Chinese nor Iranian sources are talking about this.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Most likely fake, neither Chinese nor Iranian sources are talking about this.
    Lately I hear a lot of strange news here and there, which makes me wonder if Iranians are ready to cry uncle.

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    Lately I hear a lot of strange news here and there, which makes me wonder if Iranians are ready to cry uncle.
    That wasn't posted or 'leaked' by Iran but an article on Petroleum economist magazine; it's fake:

"This will include up to 5,000 Chinese security personnel on the ground in Iran to protect Chinese projects, and there will be additional personnel and material"

^Never going to happen

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    My favorite approach is to wait and see.
    Here's the thing, the big picture is that Iran is very vital for the Belt and road initiative, and as such the US is trying to separate Iran from the Chinese-Russian block; the sanctions are the instrument to sway Iran from that block (very bad approach and it has backfired). While Iran may not be fond of Russia/Soviet Union (for historical reasons), in the end it's not Russia who is imposing sanctions on the Iranian economy. Iranians will never forget that.