• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

A new nuclear deal with Iran

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
"Mother of all wars" my foot. :lol:

"Surprise! A U.S. F-22 Stealth Raptor 'Flew Under' Iran's F-4 Fighter"

“He [the Raptor pilot] flew under their aircraft [the F-4s] to check out their weapons load without them knowing that he was there, and then pulled up on their left wing and then called them and said ‘you really ought to go home.’”

• Advertisement
  • Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    "Mother of all wars" my foot. :lol:

"Surprise! A U.S. F-22 Stealth Raptor 'Flew Under' Iran's F-4 Fighter"

“He [the Raptor pilot] flew under their aircraft [the F-4s] to check out their weapons load without them knowing that he was there, and then pulled up on their left wing and then called them and said ‘you really ought to go home.’”

Ah, so we need to take the words of this general about something that happened in 2013 as indisputable truth?
    Well I guess after the last 3 months of taking down the global hawk and Iranian drones and cruise missile just strolling over and between American batteries and radars without anyone noticing, the Americans need to reassure themselves of their air superiority lol

By the way air superiority is a thing of WWII, it's a relic of the past, you will soon wake up --and maybe starting to wake up-- to a new era where air superiority is meaningless. The days of American warplanes flying over Yugoslavia and toppling governments is over.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Middle East Eye
    EXCLUSIVE: An official in the PM’s office said Abdul Mahdi had called for a meeting between Saudi Arabia and Iran which Iraq would supervise and mediate

EXCLUSIVE: Saudi Arabia gives 'green light' for talks with Iran
    middleeasteye.net

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Ah, so we need to take the words of this general about something that happened in 2013 as indisputable truth?
    Well I guess after the last 3 months of taking down the global hawk and Iranian drones and cruise missile just strolling over and between American batteries and radars without anyone noticing, the Americans need to reassure themselves of their air superiority lol

By the way air superiority is a thing of WWII, it's a relic of the past, you will soon wake up --and maybe starting to wake up-- to a new era where air superiority is meaningless. The days of American warplanes flying over Yugoslavia and toppling governments is over.
    You can take the words of a general because what he describes is plausible and because nobody is refuting it.
    Taking down a drone does not take much skill because (contemporary) drones are slow and not designed to avoid threats.
    The rest of your post is even bigger (and irrelevant) nonsense.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You can take the words of a general because what he describes is plausible and because nobody is refuting it.
    Taking down a drone does not take much skill because (contemporary) drones are slow and not designed to avoid threats.
    The rest of your post is even bigger (and irrelevant) nonsense.
    When reading your posts on this forum, I feel you have an ego problem. You're more about flexing muscles to convince fellow forumers that the US is powerful. And that is no news. Even those who don't like the US policies in the ME know that.

Most of what you're preaching isn't practical on the ground. No one denies America is a superpower or a world power with advanced weapons and technology. What the question is and what the issue is are different things entirely. Can those weapons and advanced technology be used on the ground to start a war with Iran and then win that war? Can the US get its way and protect its interests in the Middle East with all those advanced weapons by starting a war with Iran? Can the US be well off by always agitating against Iran in a sensitive environment like the Middle East? Or should the US take another way, the way of diplomacy and dialogue in engaging Iran?

So please stop telling us about how advanced American weapons are. We know. Yet still, those weapons have not won the war in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan or even in Vietnam and Somalia. Destroying Saddam's army was quite easy. Defeating Hitler was achievable. But fighting mass popular movements are a different game entirely. Iran is not dependent on just its army. Perhaps, if it was all conventional, the US will have Khamanei behind bars within 24 hours. But that's not the game. The game is the Basij, the IRGC, Hezballah, the PMU, the Houthies...these are over 2 million diehard ideologically indoctrinated fighters across the Middle East. So use your commonsense and ask, is the US playing a video game in the Middle East, or does the US want peace and stability that will guaranty its economic interests? There are no military interests for the US in the Middle East. Setting up bases in enemy territory in the ME is suicidal in the eventuality of war. So one would question the use or need of effect of having these US bases in enemy territory with sacrificial lambs in the first place. Selling billions of weapons to gullible Gulf puppets by using Iran as the bogeyman won't be forever. The US needs to rethink its strategy. And Iran surely knows it has the upper hand on the ground; not in the palaces of disliked and unpopular tyrants. How the US will go about convincing the Iranians to talk and be diplomatic is certainly not the Netanyahu way. You may have bigger balls; but that by no way can guaranty fertility or potency. Good luck!

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    When reading your posts on this forum, I feel you have an ego problem. You're more about flexing muscles to convince fellow forumers that the US is powerful. And that is no news. Even those who don't like the US policies in the ME know that.

Most of what you're preaching isn't practical on the ground. No one denies America is a superpower or a world power with advanced weapons and technology. What the question is and what the issue is are different things entirely. Can those weapons and advanced technology be used on the ground to start a war with Iran and then win that war? Can the US get its way and protect its interests in the Middle East with all those advanced weapons by starting a war with Iran? Can the US be well off by always agitating against Iran in a sensitive environment like the Middle East? Or should the US take another way, the way of diplomacy and dialogue in engaging Iran?

So please stop telling us about how advanced American weapons are. We know. Yet still, those weapons have not won the war in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan or even in Vietnam and Somalia. Destroying Saddam's army was quite easy. Defeating Hitler was achievable. But fighting mass popular movements are a different game entirely. Iran is not dependent on just its army. Perhaps, if it was all conventional, the US will have Khamanei behind bars within 24 hours. But that's not the game. The game is the Basij, the IRGC, Hezballah, the PMU, the Houthies...these are over 2 million diehard ideologically indoctrinated fighters across the Middle East. So use your commonsense and ask, is the US playing a video game in the Middle East, or does the US want peace and stability that will guaranty its economic interests? There are no military interests for the US in the Middle East. Setting up bases at enemy's territory is suicidal in the eventuality of war. So one would question the use of having these US bases in enemy territory with sacrificial lambs in the first place. Selling billions of weapons to gullible Gulf puppets by using Iran as the bogeyman won't be forever. The US needs to rethink its strategy. And Iran surely knows it has the upper hand on the ground; not in the palaces of disliked and unpopular tyrants. How the US will go about convincing the Iranians to talk and be diplomatic is certainly not the Netanyahu way. You may have bigger balls; but that by no way can guaranty fertility or potency. Good luck!
    "So please stop telling us about how advanced American weapons are. We know. Yet still, those weapons have not won the war in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan or even in Vietnam and Somalia"

You already know what I will say - when these weapons are in capable hands wars are won.

Oh, and my reply was related to Iranians promising "Mother of all wars".

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    "So please stop telling us about how advanced American weapons are. We know. Yet still, those weapons have not won the war in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan or even in Vietnam and Somalia"

You already know what I will say - when these weapons are in capable hands wars are won.

Oh, and my reply was related to Iranians promising "Mother of all wars".
    You can never understand the point in my post. So I won't try further explaining. Good luck, Mr "Capable Hands". That's an indictment that those advanced weapons have been in "incapable hands" for over forty years after the Islamic Revolution in Iran; since the US hasn't launched a war.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You can never understand the point in my post. So I won't try further explaining. Good luck, Mr "Capable Hands". That's an indictment that those advanced weapons have been in "incapable hands" for over forty years after the Islamic Revolution in Iran; since the US hasn't launched a war.
    "That's an indictment that those advanced weapons have been in "incapable hands" for over forty years after the Islamic Revolution in Iran"

Could you be more specific regarding facts(?) that have led to "indictment".

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    "That's an indictment that those advanced weapons have been in "incapable hands" for over forty years after the Islamic Revolution in Iran"

Could you be more specific regarding facts(?) that have led to "indictment".
    Keep using sanctions. Lol. At last, we will all survive to die a natural death.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Sa3sa3 thinks that Iran is defeating Tramb the idiot

وخلال كلمة ألقاها أمام القواتيين المشاركين في المؤتمر الثالث والعشرين للقوات اللبنانية في أميركا الشمالية، رأى جعجع ان "هناك مواجهة كبيرة في المنطقة بين أميركا وحلفائها من جهة وبين ايران وحلفائها من جهة أخرى، وقد تجلّت بالعقوبات الاقتصادية الأخيرة التي ليس من الظاهر أنها ستُعطي نتيجة، فهل أميركا وحلفاؤها مستعدون للذهاب أبعد من ذلك؟ كل الدلائل تشير عكس ذلك، ما يعني أن إيران ستخرج أقوى من هذه الأزمة، وبالتالي هناك علامة استفهام كبيرة حول الوضع في الشرق الأوسط انطلاقاً من هذا الواقع".