• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

A poll should HA respond military to Israel after Israel strike

Should HA

• Respond massively to Israel

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Not respond

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Respond in a limited way

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • This will lead to war

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • War is not coming

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Economy cannot support a conflict

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • We don’t care about economy

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Let see here the opinion of the people in this forum

zero

zero

i chose do not respond and that our economy cant handle it, but theres a lot more at stake than just the economy. HA should not take any decision without the consent of the Lebanese government.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    I don’t care what Hezbollah does

What i care about is the government to take appropriate defensive measures and that’s it.

End of story

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

Not respond is in the majority until know
    Nobody supporting a full war

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon is officially harboring a terrorist organization.
    The proper response is for the government to distance itself from this militia, to spare Lebanon any Israeli retaliation.

Oh wait, Hizbullah is part of the government.

Venom

Venom

Legendary Member
    Move on, or send similar 200 hundred dollars drones over Israel . At least no one died.

Even trump sucked up his ego and didn’t respond to the Iranians when they downed a drone.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Move on, or send similar 200 hundred dollars drones over Israel . At least no one died.

Even trump sucked up his ego and didn’t respond to the Iranians when they downed a drone.
    I agree with you

Except Hezbollah and our government launched a retaliatory campaign for the killing of an irano-Hezbollahi squad in Damascus and not for the drone incident.

A common mistake now amongst the Lebanese.

Venom

Venom

Legendary Member
    I agree with you

Except Hezbollah and our government launched a retaliatory campaign for the killing of an irano-Hezbollahi squad in Damascus and not for the drone incident.

Then Syria and Iran should shower Israel with rockets. They have the capability to do that more than Hizballah.

But trump is trying to cool down things with Iran via France and Netanyahu is not happy about it.

Maybe after elections things will calm down.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Then Syria and Iran should shower Israel with rockets. They have the capability to do that more than Hizballah.

But trump is trying to cool down things with Iran via France and Netanyahu is not happy about it.

Maybe after elections things will calm down.
    The Lebanese officials felt very adventurous though
    They declared war and endorsed the retaliatory speech of Nasrallah while Zarif was sitting across the table from Macron.

Not very wise from our boys in public office.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I agree with you

Hezbollah is responding to both.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Hezbollah is responding to both.
    I’m referring to Nasrallah’s speech

He mentioned that he’ll try to shoot down the drones
    However he said he’s retaliating for his dead soldiers

So far,
    It was the army that shot at drones and Majles a3la lal dife3 gave cover and the green light (ie shared responsibility) to Hezbollah to retaliate for his soldiers.

The point is, in case Hezbollah carried out his retaliatory plan (which i doubt)

1- The Israeli response will surely happen in Lebanon since the Lebanese government is involved

2- even if the attack wasn’t carried out, To the whole world now it seems that Hezbollah (on terror list in multiple countries) has the unconditional and full support of the Lebanese government. Ie 2 sides of the same coin.

A dangerous precedent, And guess who’s going to pay the biggest price.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

نيويورك تايمز: مجلس الأمن سيبحث تقليص قوام "اليونيفيل" وميزانيتها في لبنان
    الخميس ٢٩ آب ٢٠١٩ 12:31
    سياسة
    نيويورك تايمز: مجلس الأمن سيبحث تقليص قوام "اليونيفيل" وميزانيتها في لبنان

أفادت صحيفة "نيويورك تايمز" بأن "مجلس الأمن الدولي سيبحث لأول مرة منذ سنوات في اجتماعه السنوي سبل تمديد مهمة قوة حفظ السلام في لبنان "اليونفيل" وإمكانية تقليص قوامها وميزانيتها"، موضحةً أن "مسودة الاتفاق النهائي للجلسة التي يعقدها المجلس اليوم تضم بحث إمكانية تقليص البعثة الأممية "اليونيفيل" وميزانيتها، وستطرح هذه المسألة على التصويت، ما يعد تنازلا لصالح الدبلوماسيين الأميركيين والإسرائيليين الذين على مدى سنوات يطالبون البعثة بتشديد موقفها إزاء "حزب الله".

وذكرت أن "الولايات المتحدة تطلب أن يشدد أفراد حفظ السلام تحقيقاتهم في تهديدات حزب الله من جنوب لبنان، ويتحققوا من أن الحزب لا ينتهك حظر التسلح الأممي، كما تريد إدارة الرئيس الأميركي دونالد ترامب وإسرائيل من بعثة حفظ السلام تقديم مزيد من المعلومات حول عملياتها".

ولفتت إلى انه "يتعين على البعثة الأممية بحث وإجراء مراجعات تعزز نجاحها أو تقر بإخفاقاتها، بما في ذلك مواجهة الخطر الذي تشكله إعادة التسلح العدواني لـ"حزب الله" وتسليم المسؤولية عن حماية لبنان إلى