A warm Welcome to our new moderators.

ORMOD

ORMOD

Staff member
Super Penguin
As you may all realise that you can see some users in orange colour, and as you all know that this time the moderators are assigned and not elected due to reasons we all know.

Our new moderators are here to help, assist and not to challenge anyone, we kindly ask you to follow the forum rules to make our job easy.

Our new moderators are:

@The Shovel
@Pandæmonium
@The BushWacker
@Warden

This thread is open for further communication between us.
Happy Days!

• Advertisement
  • Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Hey! Please excuse the last couple days of radio silence. I hadn't drunk my coffee yet.
    I want everyone to know that my inbox is always open. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to send a message my way.

Also, please remember to report anything you feel is breaking forum laws. This helps us stay on top of things. Keep in mind that a report is not a guarantee of direct moderator action. We are only here to enforce the rules and to make sure Oroom stays a great place for everyone to discuss and debate.

Finally, I want to stress the importance of communication. Us mods are of this community, and for this community. We are not here to oppress anyone. If you feel aggrieved or need something clarified, then by all means ask us about it. We're always willing to talk it out.

Let's have a good year, everyone!

ORMOD

ORMOD

Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Tdayafo ma tisti7o!
    El ba2lewa wil bonjus 3al yamin into w feytin.

The BushWacker

The BushWacker

Staff member
    Hello Everyone,
    Our main function here as mods is to promote interaction among the members of the forum. We encourage lively debates and discussion that is enriching to all participants. We are here to keep the discussion civil and constructive and to adhere and enforce the rules.

Anything I can do to make your experience a good one please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hey! Please excuse the last couple days of radio silence. I hadn't drunk my coffee yet.
    I want everyone to know that my inbox is always open. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to send a message my way.

Also, please remember to report anything you feel is breaking forum laws. This helps us stay on top of things. Keep in mind that a report is not a guarantee of direct moderator action. We are only here to enforce the rules and to make sure Oroom stays a great place for everyone to discuss and debate.

Finally, I want to stress the importance of communication. Us mods are of this community, and for this community. We are not here to oppress anyone. If you feel aggrieved or need something clarified, then by all means ask us about it. We're always willing to talk it out.

Let's have a good year, everyone!
    whats your take on drunk posting?

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Tdayafo ma tisti7o!
    El ba2lewa wil bonjus 3al yamin into w feytin.
    fi Chamgagne 3a tawle (regular and kosher), w bonjus 3a tawle tenye... we're inclusive! :D

Welcome to the new mods. I want everyone to know that the new mods already started their work, and are already doing an amazing job.
    Some of the new mods are NEW to this position, and so we ask you to SUPPORT THEM by
    (1) respecting forum rules,
    (2) reporting posts that violate forum rules,
    (3) communicating with them where necessary,
    (4) being patient, and
    (5) RESPECTING THEM

thanks again, and let's Make this Forum Great Again!

I

illusion84

Ok so I've been like 2 months active on this forum and I never heard of the above mentioned moderators!

Maybe as a newbie I don't know them; can you please talk a little bit about yourselves and your program as mods?

And for the management on what credits you made your choice?

One of our objectives as a minority in the forum was to bring forward a bit of balance to the moderation team.

As I don't know any of the new mods; I don't know if that was achieved or not.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Depends... What's your take on drunk moderating?
    i pulled it off like a pro, some days i didnt even know i was moderating, @Jo tells his kid tales about it before they sleep to broaden their horizons, @loubnaniTO gloats abt me to his colleagues in canada, @SeaAb proposed to induct me in the server as an automated routine.. but enough abt me, now its ur turn:

I

illusion84

fi Chamgagne 3a tawle (regular and kosher), w bonjus 3a tawle tenye... we're inclusive! :D

Welcome to the new mods. I want everyone to know that the new mods already started their work, and are already doing an amazing job.
    Some of the new mods are NEW to this position, and so we ask you to SUPPORT THEM by

(5) RESPECTING THEM

thanks again, and let's Make this Forum Great Again!
    I believe that all members should be respected whether they are mods or not! In fact disrespecting a member should be against the rules!

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I believe that all members should be respected whether they are mods or not! In fact disrespecting a member should be against the rules!
    it actually is... but usually the staff get the brunt of attacks, while they are volunteering their time and effort to serve :) that's why the reminder ;)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Ok so I've been like 2 months active on this forum and I never heard of the above mentioned moderators!

Maybe as a newbie I don't know them; can you please talk a little bit about yourselves and your program as mods?

And for the management on what credits you made your choice?

One of our objectives as a minority in the forum was to bring forward a bit of balance to the moderation team.

As I don't know any of the new mods; I don't know if that was achieved or not.
    New accounts for existing members, you're not supposed to have heard about them, they literally just joined :p

Two have already talked about their programs, read the thread

I think the "management" 's picks werr based on their impression of who would make a fair and unbiased moderator.

There is no minority on the forum, no groups for that matter either, people you agree with on one thing you may disagree with on another, I think you should move on from this cliquey behaviour that served its purpose already. And I can tell you right now that wasn't nor it should be achieved.