• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

A warm Welcome to our new moderators.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Usually the staff get the brunt of attacks, while they are volunteering their time and effort to serve :) that's why the reminder ;)

NiTo, this is where I disagree. Neither admins nor members are rendering each other favors by contributing to Oroom. There's no noble purpose behind this forum. If we're all are here it's because we enjoy spending time on this site.

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I think drunk mods are a necessity as they are the only ones to understand drunk posts and be able to deliver a fair judgment on it....we need more mods with substance abuse issues :lol:

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
NiTo, this is where I disagree. Neither admins nor members are rendering each other favors by contributing to Oroom. There's no noble purpose behind this forum. If we're all are here it's because we enjoy spending time on this site.

i respect your opinion, but let's agree to disagree here :) i do not generalize, but some of us are doing a favour by keeping the forum clean, and some of us do hope the forum can have a noble purpose. But that's my opinion, i do not wish to impose it on anyone.

I

illusion84

There is no minority on the forum, no groups for that matter either, people you agree with on one thing you may disagree with on another, I think you should move on from this cliquey behaviour that served its purpose already. And I can tell you right now that wasn't nor it should be achieved.

Well there is a majority supporting the current FPM, and a minority opposing/criticising it.

As for the cliquey behaviour I am not a part of it nor do I know its purpose.

As for the new mods; they were very brief in their post; I'm interested to know how they'll deal with aggressive criticism of FPM and what is the line between what's acceptable and what's not acceptable for them.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Well there is a majority supporting the current FPM, and a minority opposing/criticising it.

As for the new mods; they were very brief in their post; I'm interested to know how they'll deal with aggressive criticism of FPM and what is the line between what's acceptable and what's not acceptable for them.

Well you spoke in a we which includes you and others that's what I meant by cliquey behaviour. And you know there are plenty of subjects to discuss over here other than fpm Vs thawra crap, that's what I meant by you can agree with a person on one thing but disagree with him on another.

And btw even if you do want to base the line on and around fpm then there is absolutely no issue since most anti fpm posts are intact. The line is respecting other members

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
As you may all realise that you can see some users in orange colour, and as you all know that this time the moderators are assigned and not elected due to reasons we all know.

Our new moderators are here to help, assist and not to challenge anyone, we kindly ask you to follow the forum rules to make our job easy.

Our new moderators are:

@The Shovel
@Pandæmonium
@The BushWacker
@Warden

This thread is open for further communication between us.
Happy Days!

Congrats to the mods! and thank you in advance :)

Let me start by being first with the first observation. The new names and cloaking is interesting, but, it makes you akin to a jihez "moderati" in civilian clothing :)

I personally do not like that, I much prefer to know who the moderators are, since they are part of this community, and not parachuted from the outside.

Last edited:
ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

This was the most democratic election of all time in Lebanon and @Jo fvcked it up - this gives reflects the grim
image of this wretched country. this will be my last participation in any election on this forum and eventually in real life

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Observation #2 :)
Would Pandemonium teach us where to find this character on our keyboards? :) in case we need to get in touch :)

I copied and pasted it here to get his or her attention @Pandæmonium :)
just copy it æ

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
This was the most democratic election of all time in Lebanon and @Jo fvcked it up - this gives reflects the grim
image of this wretched country. this will be my last participation in any election on this forum and eventually in real life
Why in real life too?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Why in real life too?
cause this country cannot be repaired - EVER !!
you want my take on this ?! it will end up in civil war
and all the world want it that way because we don't deserve to live
too rotten inside

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Observation #2 :)
Would Pandemonium teach us where to find this character on our keyboards? :) in case we need to get in touch :)

I copied and pasted it here to get his or her attention @Pandæmonium :)
This is a filthy ba3theeli tactic apparently...! Massader Baabda confirmés it is only available in some keyboards

Jorje

Jorje

Legendary Member
You got a like for the brilliant usernames.

We will judge based on the performance.

Now wack away.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
Names of the ruling junta:

Elicit fear ✅
Remind us we're prisoners of the internet and our own minds ✅
Contain not-so-subtle innuendo ✅

Expertly played, tbh.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member

I can assure you with complete confidence that agendas, be they political or religious or idealogical, do not and will not play a part in our decision-making at all. Our hands are only guided by the forum rules and moderator list of conduct. Of course, some situations do allow for different interpretations or approaches, but we'll always try to tackle them with the good of the community in mind, and to communicate constantly behind the scenes to stay as fair and as consistent as possible. That communication does that not stop there, either. I encourage everyone again not to hesitate to send us a message whenever they feel the need to.

NMA

NMA

@The Shovel
@Pandæmonium
@The BushWacker
@Warden

min hole ?

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
Congrats to the mods! and thank you in advance :)

Let me start by being first with the first observation. The new names and cloaking is interesting, but, it makes you akin to a jihez "moderati" in civilian clothing :)

I personally do not like that, I much prefer to know who the moderators are, since they are part of this community, and not parachuted from the outside.
كان لازم يستشيروك ضمن الاستشارات الملزمة ويرجعو يكلفو المودز... رجاء ما بدنا خرق للدستور والكونستيتيوشن
mods feel free to delete this post