Status
Not open for further replies.

RamitallicA

Legendary Member
i like these two parts:

دوري شمعون لـ "صدى البلد": لا يهم عون سوى الوصول للرئاسة​

and:

داني شمعون قتل بسببه​

they didn't find anyone in NLP to tell dory chamoun that Dany died for lebanon not for General Aoun ?!... this is the 3rd time he says that... and he's so proud...!

Dear Dory Chamoun: Get a life...:rolleyes:

PhoenixResurrection

It seems to me that pseudo-politicians in lebanon are suffering from Alzheimer decease. They just flip-flop too easily.
Unfortunately for them, the lebanese people are healthy and do not forget that easily, on a une memoire d'elephant Mr. Chamoun.

So let's not dig in the archives and show the flip-flopping of Mr. Chamoun throughout the years.

Meanwhile, the best advise for Mr. Dory Chamoun, is to ask for a re-investigation in the slaughter of his Brother, sister-in-law and 2 beautiful nephews.
simply shameful...

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
the race to the Presidency will be very funny :)
Yesterday Boutros Harb "declaring" that the president should not be a military person, and now Dory attacking GA... the Presidents-wanna-be will do anything to get the seat... i guess tehy are feeling the heat!?!

nic

واجباته الاجتماعية والانسانية، نعم، كان يفترض ان يتقدم نشاطه بعد عودته وضع وردة على ضريح داني شمعون.

what is wrong by saying that ? If I was in his shoes I would say the same thing don't you ?

nic

ولكن كان من الافضل لو ان ميشال عون وكما زار تمثال الجندي المجهول قام بزيارة الى ضريح عسكري مجهول اسمه داني شمعون قتل بسببه ولولا انه بقي الى جانب ميشال عون حتى آخر لحظة وكان ميشال عون غادر بعبدا لكان ما زال على قيد الحياة.

he meant something by saying this ... hmmmm before attacking we should have facts to talk about !

mephisto794

loubnaniTO said:
the race to the Presidency will be very funny :)
Yesterday Boutros Harb "declaring" that the president should not be a military person, and now Dory attacking GA... the Presidents-wanna-be will do anything to get the seat... i guess tehy are feeling the heat!?!

Let him speak. Anno min be3abbro !!! He'll be alone in the race to Baada...
Anno Jomblat forgot him during the elections (he explicitly said this on the television!), we halla2 3am yethajjam 3ala GMA w' ykazzeb el tarikh. It will be better for him to take a well deserved vacation to the USA and leave politics to those who made it, and those who still remember it and know, at least, how to analyze it!

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
nic said:
واجباته الاجتماعية والانسانية، نعم، كان يفترض ان يتقدم نشاطه بعد عودته وضع وردة على ضريح داني شمعون.

what is wrong by saying that ? If I was in his shoes I would say the same thing don't you ?

No! With all the threats on GMA's life, this statement by Dory Chamoun is irresponsible to say the least! There is 200 things that GMA should do, that he can not due to security constarints! Do you think he is happy stuck in Rabyeh?????

I also say that Dory Chamoun has been played, and has compromised all his principles for NOTHING in return...He is "dressing himself" up, so that Jumblat takes his son in the next election... As you know, Dory Chamoun has lost any credibility...He could not even get 2000 votes for his son Camille in the elctions...If I was him, I'd retire from politics...Shame, shame, shame...

nic

Dynamis said:
No! With all the threats on GMA's life, this statement by Dory Chamoun is irresponsible to say the least! There is 200 things that GMA should do, that he can not due to security constarints! Do you think he is happy stuck in Rabyeh?????

I also say that Dory Chamoun has been played, and has compromised all his principles for NOTHING in return...He is "dressing himself" up, so that Jumblat takes his son in the next election... As you know, Dory Chamoun has lost any credibility...He could not even get 2000 votes for his son Camille in the elctions...If I was him, I'd retire from politics...Shame, shame, shame...

this has nothing to do with elections and 2000 law ..lol read what he said ! he could have sent someone on his behalf to put a rose don't you think so ?

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
mephisto794 said:
Let him speak. Anno min be3abbro !!! He'll be alone in the race to Baada...
Anno Jomblat forgot him during the elections (he explicitly said this on the television!), we halla2 3am yethajjam 3ala GMA w' ykazzeb el tarikh. It will be better for him to take a well deserved vacation to the USA and leave politics to those who made it, and those who still remember it and know, at least, how to analyze it!

Why the USA? Please send him to Guyana, or New Guinee...Somewhere far, where he will not embarass the Chamoun legacy by his silly speeches.

LebanesePride

So bi zekra 13 techrin, dory didnt even mention his brother, except to attack GMA!

Walla ya dory you should know that "noumour el ahrar" were in Mtayleb's mass, in their uniforms mennoun, w Dany w rife2o ma3na w nehna ma3oun.

khalli yrouh ya3moul shopping ma3 Jounblatt.

jiugiusti

FPM Jbeil said:
they didn't find anyone in NLP to tell dory chamoun that Dany died for lebanon not for General Aoun ?!...

Dear Dory Chamoun: Get a life...:rolleyes:

Dori chamoun died for neither lebanon nor Aoun, but for his own ambition;

And believe it or not, dory is trying to get a life; he visited KSA, Jordan and will be visiting anyone who can promote him to be a president.

Incredible those people; they hardly represent anyone and still they want to be presidents!!

Bodhisattva

nic said:
this has nothing to do with elections and 2000 law ..lol read what he said ! he could have sent someone on his behalf to put a rose don't you think so ?
this happened and he did already!

Dory, nor anyone else needs this to be "TELEVIZED" and a media issue. That's not the purpose, the friendship and loyalty that Dani and Michel Aoun share is not a "public-media" affair that needs to be whorred around to shut opportunistic amigos up.

regds,

bodhi.

nic

Bodhisattva said:
this happened and he did already!

Dory, nor anyone else needs this to be "TELEVIZED" and a media issue. That's not the purpose, the friendship and loyalty that Dani and Michel Aoun share is not a "public-media" affair that needs to be whorred around to shut opportunistic amigos up.

regds,

bodhi.

well very good if it happened .. can you tell me bodd when and who was the messenger ?

thanks

nic

jiugiusti[B said:
]Dori[/B] chamoun died for neither lebanon nor Aoun, but for his own ambition;

And believe it or not, dory is trying to get a life; he visited KSA, Jordan and will be visiting anyone who can promote him to be a president.

Incredible those people; they hardly represent anyone and still they want to be presidents!!

that was dany and not dori ! dory is still alive talking and walking ..hamdullah ..lol

and saying that dany died for his own ambition is very simple to you ... you can say also jesus was on the cross for his own ambition and ghandi also was starving for his own ambition ...and Mere thereza was claiming that she was helping people but in fact she was sending terrorist messages in her acts .....

well you can say whatever you want ... freedom of speech isn't it ? :wink:

A

Almaz

nic said:

You dn't leave any occasion without attacking GMA, do you?

Dany's memory is in 20 October, GMA came back 5 months ago, this coming October 20, will be the first day that GMA is in Lebanon, so if on 20 october GMA didnt do anything about Dany's memory then you will have all the right to attack him like Dory and like you always do.

Last edited by a moderator:

kappa273

nic said:
well very good if it happened .. can you tell me bodd when and who was the messenger ?

thanks

now tell me, did dori put a rose for the martyrs of ahrar or on dani chamoun's tomb?

i think the presence of the noumour ahrar people in the mtayleb mass is a good answer to both u and lousy dori chamoun...

7aram such a legacy destroyed by him..
the same with ketleh --> they were eventually stuck with carlos edde and his weird logic..

peace..

jiugiusti

nic said:
that was dany and not dori ! dory is still alive talking and walking ..hamdullah ..lol

and saying that dany died for his own ambition is very simple to you ... you can say also jesus was on the cross for his own ambition and ghandi also was starving for his own ambition ...and Mere thereza was claiming that she was helping people but in fact she was sending terrorist messages in her acts .....

well you can say whatever you want ... freedom of speech isn't it ? :wink:

Yeah, yeah, Dany.

And very interesting of your part to put Dany (a feudal self interested man) with jesus, ghandi, mother thereza!!!:wink:

Motorcity

I don't even understand how 2000 people could possibly vote for Chamoun's Son(don't even know the name) in the last election!
unless he only got votes from family members!

Dynamis

Orange Room Supporter
Motorcity said:
I don't even understand how 2000 people could possibly vote for Chamoun's Son(don't even know the name) in the last election!
unless he only got votes from family members!

Dori named his son Camille...So 2000 simpletons who did not get the news the that the real Camille died, voted for Dori's son...Simple mistake...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.