access to information , an internet prb , technology ?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Many conference ongoing related to access to information , well how ministries would provide info if they dont have the technology needed ? and what kind of info they will provide to citizens . who from the citizens would have the will and would dare to run into a conflict with the Gov for example and for what price ?

FPM suggested in one of IT conference related to decentralization , the E - GOV , but the E- GOV is related to access to info as well , how so if the whole gov except ministries working on the law , are against it ?

do we have the technology needed for that , what abt the int speed?

• Advertisement
  • Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ّTelefon Kasse
    farjina 3adaletak :p

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

This has nothing to do with me .. This article is not about me, it is about selling the Lebanese people info to the crusader countries.
    I'm not going to become a piece in that scheme. the problem here is with our own Lebanese mentality and allegiance. E-Gov is not for us
    we are only trying to find a purpose for using our new high-end fancy ( bel to2seet) smart phones because we just discovered they were boring and useless except for taking photos and kabb 7aram on Whatsapp

Lastly, didn't I tell you .. "you are loud"

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This has nothing to do with me .. This article is not about me, it is about selling the Lebanese people info to the crusader countries.
    I'm not going to become a piece in that scheme. the problem here is with our own Lebanese mentality and allegiance. E-Gov is not for us
    we are only trying to find a purpose for using our new high-end fancy ( bel to2seet) smart phones because we just discovered they were boring and useless except for taking photos and kabb 7aram on Whatsapp

Lastly, didn't I tell you .. "you are loud"
    Noooo MA azde it's abt u. I meant ur opinion in this topic. eno lay bade ektob 3anak ?

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Ok good, here's my opinion:

1 - There's no where in the world that local governments/politicians/intelligence (moukhabarat/ma3loumet) are not allowed access codes/passwords/hashes etc .. to the public's (people) information.
    2 - If private companies refuse to give that information, they are not allowed to operate in this given country
    3 - There are no guarantees whatsoever, that private companies might sell this information for part of it for a good price.
    capitalism is capitalism, business is business
    4 - As a result to the above the will be no difference between paper work and electronic forms or data stored in databases.
    What will happen is, you're replacing old employees with new employees so the quotas and the allegiance of the Lebanese political parties
    WILL BE PRESERVED !! We haven't done anything new except adding new barriers/obstacles.

5 - Why obstacles ? because, in the current system .. iza m3amaltek we2feh betfatsheh min mwa2afa, bet 7otilo 2ershen and he
    will it perfume it with WD-40 and your mou3amaleh is again, en route ... in an E-Gov, technical problems (maybe true, maybe done on purpose) might arise ... and en general, all employees in Lebanon, not the public sector in particular, THEY JUST LOVE TO BLAME THE SYSTEM !! ... el system we2eef, el system fi problems, 3am ya3emloulo siyaneh ... the system might be working properly ... however, your mou3amaleh is not working !!
    WHY? because of the mentality !! the tribe (family/political party/) mentality is the problem

The correct solution: Monitoring Committees !! ... e.g. iza mant2a derzieh, mneb3at 3alaya a monitoring commitee from Christian employees not necessarily beloning to the same mant2a. Just like in the army. Mant2a masi7ieh, bi 7oto fiya 7ajez el 3asskarieh taba3o min gheir mant2a wou min gheir ta2ifeh ... hek ma 7ada bi moun 3ala 7adda.
    Iza fi moukhalafeh bel kaherba bel da7ieh masalan byenzal min wizaret el 2itisalet monitoring committee from druz or christian or sunni employees and of course they are protected from Lebanese security forces (maghfar) ... non of the maghfar security forces should NOT belong to the area where the maghfar is situated, not from the same sect, not from the same political party (kermel ma 7ada eymoun 3ala 7ada)

Last edited:
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1 - There's no where in the world that local governments/politicians/intelligence (moukhabarat/ma3loumet) are not allowed access codes/passwords/hashes etc .. to the public's (people) information.
    2 - If private companies refuse to give that information, they are not allowed to operate in this given country
    so in ur opinion , the gov have access to info , but the ppl do not have it ?

3 - There are no guarantees whatsoever, that private companies might sell this information for part of it for a good price.
    capitalism is capitalism, business is business
    so in the cases of private sector the info means the whole company access , so the competition between companies will be bigger and once any company get access to one company's info they will use the market right?
    so what to do in this case to get info ? we understand the privacy of the companies structure but what abt the access of info ?
    is it the case with the public sector and the competition with private sector ? like in the case of damaan and insurance sector?

4 - As a result to the above the will be no difference between paper work and electronic forms or data stored in databases.
    What will happen is, you're replacing old employees with new employees so the quotas and the allegiance of the Lebanese political parties
    WILL BE PRESERVED !! We haven't done anything new except adding new barriers/obstacles.
    so here we are discussing the technology which gonna take the place of an employee ? ya3ne the story is not abt the lack of personals anymore !?

5 - Why obstacles ? because, in the current system .. iza m3amaltek we2feh betfatsheh min mwa2afa, bet 7otilo 2ershen and he
    will it perfume it with WD-40 and your mou3amaleh is again, en route ... in an E-Gov, technical problems (maybe true, maybe done on purpose) might arise ... and en general, all employees in Lebanon, not the public sector in particular, THEY JUST LOVE TO BLAME THE SYSTEM !! ... el system we2eef, el system fi problems, 3am ya3emloulo siyaneh ... the system might be working properly ... however, your mou3amaleh is not working !!
    WHY? because of the mentality !! the tribe (family/political party/) mentality is the problem

The correct solution: Monitoring Committees !! ... e.g. iza mant2a derzieh, mneb3at 3alaya a monitoring commitee from Christian employees not necessarily beloning to the same mant2a. Just like in the army. Mant2a masi7ieh, bi 7oto fiya 7ajez el 3asskarieh taba3o min gheir mant2a wou min gheir ta2ifeh ... hek ma 7ada bi moun 3ala 7adda.
    Iza fi moukhalafeh bel kaherba bel da7ieh masalan byenzal min wizaret el 2itisalet monitoring committee from druz or christian or sunni employees and of course they are protected from Lebanese security forces (maghfar) ... non of the maghfar security forces should NOT belong to the area where the maghfar is situated, not from the same sect, not from the same political party (kermel ma 7ada eymoun 3ala 7ada)
    ma bten7al if the citizen report them ?

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

so in ur opinion , the gov have access to info , but the ppl do not have it ?
    yes true. you as Omeros cannot have access to @Jo personal information, or bank account, or phone number(s) or his wife's info .. but the Lebanese government or the sectarian za3eem can
    so in the cases of private sector the info means the whole company access , so the competition between companies will be bigger and once any company get access to one company's info they will use the market right?
    so what to do in this case to get info ? we understand the privacy of the companies structure but what abt the access of info ?
    is it the case with the public sector and the competition with private sector ? like in the case of damaan and insurance sector?
    no, you got me wrong, here, I'm not comparing privacy of the private sector vs public. I'm just saying that, for example, the israelie intelligence
    might get info about any Lebanese citizen via a third party (e.g. US/Al Saud) for a given huge some of money which the company owner or shareholders might not refuse to increase their capital
    so here we are discussing the technology which gonna take the place of an employee ? ya3ne the story is not abt the lack of personals anymore !?
    No, you still need employees in the E-Gov, but can you guarantee that these employees are transparent and not biased to any Lebanese political party?
    in the end a computer is a finite automaton, it cannot control itself. One solution would be, the system should be handled by a foreign force which doesn't abide
    to the pressure of a given local political party or leader
    ma bten7al if the citizen report them ?
    byekoul atleh .. enteh baddek 7ada eyta3meh atleh

Last edited:
    Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    yes true. you as Omeros cannot have access to @Jo personal information, or bank account, or phone number(s) or his wife's info .. but the Lebanese government
    or the sectarian za3eem can
    how the za3im can ? and how he will use the info

(bade 3azbak be eno kel jemle - post)

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    no, you got me wrong, here, I'm not comparing privacy of the private sector vs public. I'm just saying, that if for example the israelie intelligence
    might get info about any Lebanese citizen via a third party (e.g. US/Al Saud) for a given huge some of money which the company owner or shareholders
    might not refuse to increase their capital
    hay fahemne yeha kif ya3ne they play with the ashom

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No, you still need employees in the E-Gov, but can you guarantee that these employees are transparent and not biased to any Lebanese political party?
    in the end a computer is a finite automaton, it cannot control itself. One solution would be, the system should be handled by a foreign force which doesn't abide
    to the pressure of a given local political party or leader
    [/QUOTE]
    kamen faserle hayde

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

@Omeros .. siyeset el Khabar el 3ajjel batliya .. jma3iyoun killoun bi 1 post min ba3ed amer skarbintek iza lebseh skarbineh elyom
    :lol:

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

do that in new posts, hayda meshe, I'll let it slip