• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Adib’s failed arrange marriage to a Trojan horse.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Viral, I consider you to be among the few reasonable people in here whose allegiance to HA does'nt necessarily cloud his judgment on issues related directly to the party. I'm starting to be fond of the "mnel ekhir" expression, so I'll use it in my reply.
Mnel Ekhir.

We could be rushing towards a civil war trap and I'm not repeating this overused cliché to overdramatize; All the pre-requisites are present, and so do all signs point there. One higher caliber assassination, one "wrong" decision or move could be all it takes to set off the avalanche. Syria is calming down, Lebanon next doesn't sound that farfetched.

Whether you find it unfair or not, Lebanon will continue to be considered a rogue state by those who hold its economical neck, for as long as it is indirectly run by an armed militia operating solo outside the state's control, however hollow this "state" concept sounds in your ear. This is not to put all the blame on only this specific factor, but it is a major one in the process.

Looming sanctions, the accelerating economic collapse, the corruption issues, and now Macron's failed attempt to find an opening for international aid, all leading to hopelessness and despair, have further shrank people's tolerance marginals for the armed militia, that's an undeniable fact. Here I have FPM's people in mind in particular, because I suspect you care a little more about them. This isn't a quick and sudden shift of heart and mind, it's been a work in progress for few years now in the stagnated situation. The nuking of Beirut's port came to push it to the surface, consider it the sha3ra elleh qasamit dahr el ba3eer.

Whether the blast was an act of 7ameer welding or calculated hit by whokowswho is simply irrelevant at this stage. In most those people's minds and with the general background picture of the ongoing economical meltdown caused by years of mismanagement and corruption now also very much associated with the Berri/HA tango, the blame for the blast is now mostly on HA because, in its current outside-the-state's-control state, it represents the epitome of our failure to function as a normal country. That's all to it, analyze no more, what we've become and where we are today is no more a matter of reasoning. It's now in the hearts before the minds of people, even if the minds knew it from start but chose to dismiss it for various vain hopes and reasons.
So do you suggest we surrender?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What do you suggest Hezbollah should do?

Since you're asking for a detailed plan, here's the outlines:
- HA's leadership declares a political time-out break.
- They call the Iranians and ask them to join an urgent khalweh they plan to hold in a nice place in Baalbek
- On the agenda:
  1. A call for an urgent national meeting with all the major political parties (sect representatives) to discus
    1. a) The political price ( a new constitution) for
      1. dissolving and handing over their arms to the army,
      2. alt. unconditional total integration inside the army with the aim to initiate negotiations for peace talks with Israel .
    2. As an alternative to 1. a) in case the political price is rejected by 2 or more of the other sects,
      1. call for negotiations about separation between the sects in a peaceful manner

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Since you're asking for a detailed plan, here's the outlines:
- HA's leadership declares a political time-out break.
- They call the Iranians and ask them to join an urgent khalweh they plan to hold in a nice place in Baalbek
- On the agenda:
  1. A call for an urgent national meeting with all the major political parties (sect representatives) to discus
    1. a) The political price ( a new constitution) for
      1. dissolving and handing over their arms to the army,
      2. alt. unconditional total integration inside the army with the aim to initiate negotiations for peace talks with Israel .
    2. As an alternative to 1. a) in case the political price is rejected by 2 or more of the other sects,
      1. call for negotiations about separation between the sects in a peaceful manner
Disarming before making peace leaves you with zero cards during negotiations

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Disarming before making peace leaves you with zero cards during negotiations

You're already sitting with minus zero cards, the general condition of your country. Zero would be an upgrade. That is 2eza betla77e2 7alak today. Tomorrow may be too late as even more minus zeros will be added to your current deficit.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You're already sitting with minus zero cards, the general condition of your country. Zero would be an upgrade. That is 2eza betla77e2 7alak today. Tomorrow may be too late as even more minus zeros will be added to your current deficit.
You think Israel will accept giving us anything?

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't know much about that. That's fir map experts. I know Shebaa and Gajar are ours

Nope. They are part of Golan Heights, Israeli territory (formerly Syrian).

No to peace between Lebanon and Israel. We must support the resistance efforts to destroy Lebanon.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Natural gas in the sea

Well we're not there yet, are we? That is for negotiations to determine, right? Robin, ever since the Israelis packed and left the south, the resistance against Israel is the biggest fraud that's been spelled over your community and curse over your country. On par with Berri's/Hariri's/Joumblat's corruption curse.