• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Adib’s failed arrange marriage to a Trojan horse.

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The way I see it, if we live in an environment that promotes and glorifies corruption by default, we are simply inviting people to become thieves. But once you hold them responsible and make it clear they must do their jobs right most of them will. That is why I was against Hariri’s government resignation shortly after 7irak took off when the government got really scared. I was and still am for making those who broke it fix it instead of letting jump with their golden parachutes and leave the mess for us to deal with.

The reason we are in deep shit today is because most of us are too naïve and unable to identify and grab the opportunities when they manifest themselves. Or may be we are too emotional which is bad to make business decisions. Many opportunities were lost since 7irak started but it's not too late is we wake up...
Surrendering and selling our treasures short is certainly not the answer. That will make us poor and victims of International oppression and slavery for ever...
There can only be reforms by using a stick.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To those Lebanese with low self esteem who are ready to sell short Lebanon's treasures that belong to our children and grand children...

I doubt anyone was ready to sell short anything. Everything this guy and his HA cousins represent post 2000 is a failure. This mousha3wiz snatched the negotiation mission to secure for his children, grandchildren and the 3ashira future looting resources. Pity his natural place isn't Roumieh. Current Head of a parliament, current owner of armed street gangs, former warlord, persistent theif, occasional rapist of laws, born liar, raised collaborator and seasoned conspirator. One of the most disgusting mummies of all times.

Now that I introduced this piece of sh!t for those who know him from all too close range, I'll tell you why what he presented today neither brings honor to him nor to his HA dancing partners.

We're simply 20 years behind schedule, at least 15. Had our mouqawama frauds, just like normal war enemies do after draining each others blood for decades, strove after normalizing their, their community's and their country's lives, they'd have sought to make peace with the enemy after they had kicked them out in 2000. A new window opened after 2006. Bass la2. Chest beatings and warmongering was a sweeter noise in their ears. And now to the khatima:
Had we had normalized our lives and skipped the torrential waterfalls of sha3b jeish mouqawama [email protected] they kept raining down on us during 15-20 years, we might already at least have had some gas/oil money to repel the worst crisis in our entire existence. Wel 2ati 2a3zam, I bet you.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Anyone remembers what happened to Gaddafi when he trusted the West and gave up on his nukes?

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
To those Lebanese with low self esteem who are ready to sell short Lebanon's treasures that belong to our children and grand children...

Are you referring to the money Berri stole or to AHK's watch collection? I would assume they, alongside the money Hariri, Sanioura, Mikati and co stole should be returned to our children...

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think we're talking past each other. The Pro HA crowd is talking about the need for "resistance" while the pro-FPM are talking about the need to remove corruption, symbolized by Berri himself, as it will lead to HA demist whether they like it or not.

The rest is useless sectarian bravado. This conversation will not go anywhere.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Anyone remembers what happened to Gaddafi when he trusted the West and gave up on his nukes?

No. But more important, we remember what happened to his country and his people, before he trusted the west and after he gave up his weapons. And it's still happening, yet la fi 3endoun shia, druze or christians.. Fa kif law shammasit 3enna.

Viral

You mean berri? Or someone else?
I meant all those who were in a hurry to bend over backwards to Adib without asking him what’s in the toolbox that Hariri and Saniora were giving him.
You can’t get a fair deal if you were stripped out of leverage. Ask Trump and the Art of The Deal:cigar:
Sadly some still believe in good hearted charities from other nations. They are too naïve to recognize why the Golan Heights and the West Bank are melting away. Oh just a minute, Lebanon is special:cool:… Israel withdrew from Lebanon voluntarily and now they are going to let us keep our oil and gas because they are fair and generous:p.

Then again, what’s 16 goats, 3 sheeps and 500 square meters in Sheb3a; let them have it😜

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
2 cents, FWIW: The whole Adib-Macron thing became a farce the moment the US showed there was daylight between it and France. The deal died the day Pompeo indicated the US wasn't going to stand by anything Macron did on his own without getting to dictate it and then promptly sanctioned people with no US assets to (intentionally, because they're allies and friends) embolden both Berri and the former PMs to take "irreconcilable" stances. With that wide gaping daylight, Macron had no sticks (doesn't control US sanctions) and no carrots (he doesn't control the IMF and WB). Berri and the former PMs both obliged the US in this regard with respect to Macron/Adib. And the coffers of the international community weren't going to flood open for the Adib government without all of the other US conditions met. I think one of them did today ;)

Viral

2 cents, FWIW: The whole Adib-Macron thing became a farce the moment the US showed there was daylight between it and France. The deal died the day Pompeo indicated the US wasn't going to stand by anything Macron did on his own without getting to dictate it and then promptly sanctioned people with no US assets to (intentionally, because they're allies and friends) embolden both Berri and the former PMs to take "irreconcilable" stances. With that wide gaping daylight, Macron had no sticks (doesn't control US sanctions) and no carrots (he doesn't control the IMF and WB). Berri and the former PMs both obliged the US in this regard with respect to Macron/Adib. And the coffers of the international community weren't going to flood open for the Adib government without all of the other US conditions met. I think one of them did today ;)
God Bless Your Heart!!!
And here, I thought I'm the only crazy one seeing (or not seeing) thing...😁

Last edited:

Viral

I would assume they, alongside the money Hariri, Sanioura, Mikati and co stole should be returned to our children...
Dream on baby…

It’s easier to keep what you got (which you are about to give away by the way without knowing) than to bring back what was stolen from you.

The record shows how critical I am of Berri just like most of us are. Sadly, they are using our emotional weakness and sectarian hatred towards Berri to distract us from Adib’s Trojan horse.
While they were giving us the false hope that they are here to bring our stolen money back, they in fact were getting ready to sign off on our children's behalf giving away our immense natural treasures and resources with legally binding irreversible agreements. In return, once they seal the deal, Adib’s anonymous government members would get their multi million dollars finding fees deposited in their offshore bank accounts same way Geagea gets his and most likely from the same Saudi source as a good will gesture and home warming gift to Israel into the New World Order Club.

Of course what I’m reveling if too rich for some who never learn from history and starvation is clouding their minds and judgment… They have no clue how Israel came to existence while the Palestinians were sleeping at the wheel dreaming of "What a Beautiful World".

As far as I’m concerned, the money we lost is our money and our problem as individuals but the 16 goats, 3 sheeps and 500 square meters in Sheb3a are not ours to give away. They belong to our future generations and they will never forgive us if our greed, negligence and stupidity made us lose them on their behalf for a dirty fistful of dollars.

Last edited:

Viral

By the way, Hariri, Saniora and Mikati are not known as professional consultants forming governments who donate their work to charity and to their beloved country and countrymen.

And to the best of my knowledge they own offshore accounts open for direct deposits from anonymous sources.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

Nehna bas shatreen netbeika
oh the irony, one if the biggest oil producers is reduced to begging for oil and scraps, wat a great victory to celebrate indeed