• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

After NotreDame, St Patrick church in New york

Is the attack on a high number of churches worldwide

• Accidents

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Muslims Fundamentalists

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Leftists Radicals

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • An attack on Christians and Christianity the pillar of Western Civilization and the modern World

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Isolated incidents

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Crusaders should go back to their roots and stop sacrifying their identity to please others for the sake of what is called multiculturalism, or integration or laicity or other BS!

Crusaders should never resort to violence because the Lord IS peace, but when they disrespect their culture and beliefs, no one will respect them anymore and their enemies will attack them for free...
But historically speaking crusaders did resort to violence :p!

• Advertisement
  • kmarthe

kmarthe

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    But traditionally speaking crusaders did resort to violence :p!
    Iso, I am using LVV's language if you notice :p I meant all these "liberalized Westerners with Christian roots"...

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Iso, I am using LVV's language if you notice :p I meant all these "liberalized Westerners with Christian roots"...
    I know but you should know better than to use lvv's language :p!

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

But historically speaking crusaders did resort to violence :p!
    Crusaders did not resort to attack anyone
    Middle East and Europe were invaded by Islamists jihad , Crusaders were obliged to defend themselves

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Crusaders did not resort to attack anyone
    Middle East and Europe were invaded by Islamists jihad , Crusaders were obliged to defend themselves
    Is that why on their way to Jerusalem, they randomly slaughtered jews and orthodox christians? I guess they were just playful old crusaders, big fluffy teddy bears.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Those poor Christians. They spend their time defending Israel, but when they're hit by disasters, Israelis are usually the first to gloat over their miseries.
    Are you trying to drag me into this pointless discussion - well, you've wailed.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

The
    Is that why on their way to Jerusalem, they randomly slaughtered jews and orthodox christians? I guess they were just playful old crusaders, big fluffy teddy bears.
    jihad began in 632
    When the jihad attacked byzantine Empire
    So Crusader defended themselves

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

The

jihad began in 632
    When the jihad attacked byzantine Empire
    So Crusader defended themselves
    I see by murdering jews and orthodox christians on their rampage to Jerusalem, they were in fact defending themselves. Very sound logic.

Thawra # Furoshima

Thawra # Furoshima

I see by murdering jews and orthodox christians on their rampage to Jerusalem, they were in fact defending themselves. Very sound logic.
    You are wrong on dates and History
    Islamists Terrorists jihad began in 632 by attacking byzantine Empire
    This was the beginning

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

You are wrong on dates and History
    Islamists Terrorists jihad began in 632 by attacking byzantine Empire
    This was the beginning
    Not sure how that relates to the mass murder of jews and orthodox christians by the crusaders. They were criminals mate, pure and simple.