• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Age of consent in Lebanon?

What should be the age of consent in Lebanon?

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • U

Urjuwan

The age of consent is the age at which a person is considered to be legally competent to consent to sexual acts. It should not be confused with other laws regarding age minimums including, but not limited to, the age of majority, age of criminal responsibility, voting age, drinking age, and driving age.

U

Urjuwan

Progesterone levels across the menstrual cycle in normally cycling and ovulatory women.

Women are most fertile between 15 & 28; after that they hit the wall. In Japan they call women after 25 Christmas cake; There's similar attitudes in China and many other countries.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    View attachment 12953
    Progesterone levels across the menstrual cycle in normally cycling and ovulatory women.

Women are most fertile between 15 & 28; after that they hit the wall. In Japan they call women after 25 Christmas cake; There's similar attitudes in China and many other countries.
    For someone who calls for unequal treatment of women, you sure show a keen interest in their menstrual cycles and age of sexual consent...!

#justsayin

U

Urjuwan

For someone who calls for unequal treatment of women, you sure show a keen interest in their menstrual cycles and age of sexual consent...!

#justsayin
    What does inequality have to do with knowledge?

U

Urjuwan

A lot :)
    They are inversely proportionate: the more the knowledge, the less the inequality
    Unfortunately for you, reality doesn't follow your simplistic model. You need to think a lot more than this.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    So not only are you a pathetic garbage person with idiotic ideas but you also think hormonal teenagers are old enough for consent, bravo! The bar literally couldn't have been any lower for you yet you somehow managed to find a new low!

I think mods should close this thread, this is obviously not a serious discussion, just another load of garbage from the brand new resident edgelord.

Last edited:
    Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    I dont think its about hormones, as it is about the ability to make good and sane decisions.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So not only are you a pathetic garbage person with idiotic ideas but you also think hormonal teenagers are old enough for consent, bravo! The bar literally couldn't have been any lower for you yet you somehow managed to find a new low!

I think mods should close this thread, this is obviously not a serious discussion, just another load of garbage from the brand new resident edgelord.
    Oh my! Don’t hold anything back :)

Ice Tea

Ice Tea

Even tho the age of consent in Lebanon is 18, there are Muslim men force marrying teenage girls and even small children. If it was up to the imans the age of consent would be 7 or 8.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

France only recently made the age of consent 15. in your backyard :)
    Germany it is still 14, your other backyard. :)

Why are you *****ing the guy out for having this discussion?

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I dont think its about hormones,
    I think it's completely arbitrary and depending on social norms of the era.

...as it is about the ability to make good and sane decisions.
    Not at all. If that was the case, then the limit would be pushed indefinitely......(just joking)