• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Al-Fakhouri Found Dead [Returns]

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
out of curiosity, why don't you share with us how you went from shiism to marxism? (i am assuming you hail from a shite background so feel free to correct me if i am wrong) . and how you realized that this new "ism" is the way to go. maybe this way you could inspire rafidi to follow in your footsteps. did carl marx appear to you on your journey from nabatieh to florence and you were reborn a materialist?
He isnt of Shia background. He is of Armenian background.

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I grew up in a communist ambient.. Communist parents.. Communist values a communist world view..
    Shiism , catholicis, and all the rest of religious iism never meant to me anything than peoples with wrong archaic ideas in their heads.
    so basically you have been religiously indoctrinated since childhood, as "communists" would put it.
    Hussein mroue ring a bll for you ? Hassan hamdan ? All what rafidi need is to study his own cultural ameli marxist heritage.. Other than marx engels lenin ..
    there is a reason why many shiites find solace in communism, it is the easier transition. i can see communism being a doorway out of a certain reality, but is it really a passage to a better one?
    Regarding you :D .. U can start reading gramsci writings regarding the catholic church . Or in more advanced stage , u can read ludwig Fueuerbach " essence of christianism " ..
    Nabatieh ! Florence , vatican , china .. Wherever you are placed , communism have universal value
    Its the only path to abolish the classism and to free the man from capitalist slavery
    i have read gramsci in the past, wasn't very impressed. if i have to classify his writings, it would be under the "chaotic rants of an angry disillusioned man" category, an undertoned version of feuerbach. feuerbach is also a ranter, this is also bound to resonate in many circles. both of them are falsely and wrongly elevated to philosophical standings that they do not deserve all that well. in fact most of their writings, as is the case with most marxist writings, are riddled with fallacies.

SAVO

SAVO

so basically you have been religiously indoctrinated since childhood, as "communists" would put it.

there is a reason why many shiites find solace in communism, it is the easier transition. i can see communism being a doorway out of a certain reality, but is it really a passage to a better one?

i have read gramsci in the past, wasn't very impressed. if i have to classify his writings, it would be under the "chaotic rants of an angry disillusioned man" category, an undertoned version of feuerbach. feuerbach is also a ranter, this is also bound to resonate in many circles. both of them are falsely and wrongly elevated to philosophical standings that they do not deserve all that well. in fact most of their writings, as is the case with most marxist writings, are riddled with fallacies.
    You continue to point that in lebanon only shiite followed the communist ideology..while as a matter of fact is that it was mainly started within the christian background people..( byblos , koura, maten bekaa, south ..akkar)and among all confessions : maronite, orthodox, armenian ( one of the founders of LcP on 1923 was an armenian) while the shiite were mostlyninfluenced by the iraqui comunist party and later with the palestinian leftists groups ( popular front mainly) and pan arabic oriented marxists ( communist action organization)
    The founders of the comunist party in lebanon were christians by majority.
    communism is not a religion.. its a way to liberate youself from the falsehood of the religious ideologies. Since human are in no need for religions ( opium of the people) bit they need to liberate themselves from it.

Last edited:
    SAVO

SAVO

Well thats your opinion..i also have no generous opinion about the bible but those are personal positions. Details.
    Gramsci still one of the major political philosphers in italy and in western europe..
    His writong about hegemony and class coscience are living more than ever..
    Even the chinese were influenced a lot by gramsci..

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    You continue to point that in lebanon only shiite followed the communist ideology..while as a matter of fact is that it was mainly started within the christian background people..( byblos , koura, maten bekaa, south ..akkar)and among all confessions : maronite, orthodox, armenian ( one of the founders of LcP on 1923 was an armenian) while the shiite were mostlyninfluenced by the iraqui comunist party and later with the palestinian leftists groups ( popular front mainly) and pan arabic oriented marxists ( communist action organization)
    The founders of the comunist party in lebanon were christians by majority.
    communism is not a religion.. its a way to liberate youself from the falsehood of the religious ideologies. Since human are in no need for religions ( opium of the people) bit they need to liberate themselves from it.
    no where did i say that only shiites embraced this ideology, though in reality what i left unsaid is that "mostly" shiites adopted communism, and this is the reality on the ground today. Christians in Lebanon and the middle east founded all kinds of areligious parties for many reasons, however at the end result turned out not to be very encouraging, of these we mention in particular the baath party with michel aaflak, and the ssnp with antoun saade.

everything is a religion when it becomes the norm through which you perceive the world.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Well thats your opinion..i also have no generous opinion about the bible but those are personal positions. Details.
    of course this is my opinion, whose opinion are we expressing if they are not our own?
    see, that little question above, makes me more of a philosopher than gramsci ever was. :) ok, just kidding, but there is plenty of truth to that, encyclopedia britannica does not list gramsci among the 100 most influential philosophers, something worthy of examining up close.

Gramsci still one of the major political philosphers in italy and in western europe..
    so is nabih birri in south Lebanon :)
    His writong about hegemony and class coscience are living more than ever..
    Even the chinese were influenced a lot by gramsci..
    it is only normal that his writings are thriving within the circles that follow the communist sect and there is no shortage of these all around the world. but as far as comparative philosophy goes, he is not all that much of a philosopher.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

22:15

معلومات للـ LBCI :
    الولايات المتحدة اطلقت رجل الاعمال اللبناني قاسم تاج الدين الذي كان موقوفاً بتهم ذات صلة بتمويل حزب الله ويتوقع وصوله الى بيروت في الساعات القليلة المقبلة

SAVO

SAVO

of course this is my opinion, whose opinion are we expressing if they are not our own?
    see, that little question above, makes me more of a philosopher than gramsci ever was. :) ok, just kidding, but there is plenty of truth to that, encyclopedia britannica does not list gramsci among the 100 most influential philosophers, something worthy of examining up close.

so is nabih birri in south Lebanon :)

it is only normal that his writings are thriving within the circles that follow the communist sect and there is no shortage of these all around the world. but as far as comparative philosophy goes, he is not all that much of a philosopher.

Gramsci is an international intellectual.. Nabih berri is a semi analphabet..no way to compare..
    Mabrouk aleik nabih berri .. Im fine with gramsci

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

معلومات للـ LBCI :
    الولايات المتحدة اطلقت رجل الاعمال اللبناني قاسم تاج الدين الذي كان موقوفاً بتهم ذات صلة بتمويل حزب الله ويتوقع وصوله الى بيروت في الساعات القليلة المقبلة
    هلق بيجي @Muki
    بقول.... هيدا جبران باسيل اطلق سراحو

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter

معلومات للـ LBCI :

W

Weekend250

LEB NOW

وفاة العميل السابق عامر فاخوري في الولايات المتحدة
    5:10 PM · Aug 17, 2020

++++

@ALJADEEDNEWS

·
    30m

النهار: وفاة العميل #عامر_الفاخوري في مكان اقامته باميركا
    rip to the man he fought against fundamentalists (palrstinian and so called mukawama) attacking christians and the shia and all lebanese in the south
    we need to negociate with israel to establish peace , take sheebaa and our oil

V

Viral

rip to the man he fought against fundamentalists (palrstinian and so called mukawama) attacking christians and the shia and all lebanese in the south
    we need to negociate with israel to establish peace , take sheebaa and our oil
    Is it true he jailed and tortured Lebanese Citizens in their towns or just it's just a rumor?