Al-Fakhouri Returns

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

So we have heard reports that this man who used to torture Lebanese people in Khiyam has returned.

many questions need to be answered. why has he returned?? he didnt know that returning he can get caught??

More than 1/3 of the families that went to Israel have returned as they weren’t dealing with the occupier. 1/3 about 2000 went to western countries and some still in the enemy state.

I propose the Lebanese state shoot him by firing squad. This **** who collaborated with the Israeli enemy should be dead.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

صدر عن المديرية العامة للأمن العام البيان الآتي :
    في اطار متابعتها لعملاء العدو الإسرائيلي وتعقبهم، أوقفت المديرية العامة للأمن العام آمر معتقل الخيام سابقاً اللبناني عامر الفاخوري .
    نتيجة التحقيق معه اعترف بتعامله مع العدو الإسرائيلي والعمل لصالحه وانه استحصل بعد فراره عام 2000 الى داخل فلسطين المحتلة على هوية اسرائيلية وجواز سفر اسرائيلي غادر بموجبه الاراضي الفلسطينية المحتلة.
    بعد انتهاء التحقيق معه احيل الى النيابة العامة العسكرية استناداً الى اشارة مفوض الحكومة لدى المحكمة العسكرية القاضي بيتر جرمانوس.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    That's an odd one
    Apparently his GS records were altered allowing him to enter Lebanon with a 'clean record'

This story is big
    Amn 3am seem makhrou2in
    GS general Abbas should resign immediately

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Yes his return is a mystery!!
    Could he be dying and wants to be buried in Lebanon ?
    Or he thought the issue of "sakata b 7okem el zamen" as I read this morning...
    Knowing that there should never be such a case.
    The West has been prosecuting Nazis at the age of 90 just to be found simple guardians at the concentration camps
    Let alone managing the whole camp like Fakhouri

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

That's an odd one
    Apparently his GS records were altered allowing him to enter Lebanon with a 'clean record'

This story is big
    Amn 3am seem makhrou2in
    GS general Abbas should resign immediately
    this is a very very big case not even funny at all. He applied for Lebanese passport and was denied. He received his US passport and then came to Lebanon? the question is why after 21 years??

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    this is a very very big case not even funny at all. He applied for Lebanese passport and was denied. He received his US passport and then came to Lebanon? the question is why after 21 years??
    My first guess is probably that he simply wants to die in Lebanon

If he was on a mission he could've faked an identity/passport etc

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    رد ‏مؤسس حركة الشعب النائب السابق نجاح واكيم على تغريدة رئيس الحزب التقدمي الاشتراكي النائب السابق وليد جنبلاط الذي نشرها بالامس " من هي الجهة التي تشرع عودة العملاء؟"، عبر حسابه الخاص على "تويتر"؟

وقال واكيم: "شو بيعرفني. وبكرا بيعطوك إياهم، و بتعملهم وزراء. تماما مثل يلي عندك."

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I think it is all linked to the Israeli pressure on Lebanon from 1 month till now. I think he is still working with Israel and wanted to do some operations against the state. he thought after 21 years he is in the clear. 1st la2ano he is a US citizen and second the crime he committed he was trialed in absentia for 15 years. very strange this and im eager to know the truth.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

My first guess is probably that he simply wants to die in Lebanon

If he was on a mission he could've faked an identity/passport etc
    He doesnt have Lebanon citizenship or papers. they denied it to him or just ignored his request. He has US papers. very strange man.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

He is an American citizen
    He will be sent home
    Or sanctions

e
    i think that will be the case but he should be tried in Lebanon for his crimes against our people.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    He doesnt have Lebanon citizenship or papers. they denied it to him or just ignored his request. He has US papers. very strange man.
    If he was dealing with Mossad and entering Lebanon on a Mission
    don't you think the first thing they could've done is forging him a fake identity ?

His name is one of the most wanted people in Lebanon...

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

If he was dealing with Mossad and entering Lebanon on a Mission
    don't you think the first thing they could've done is forging him a fake identity ?

His name is one of the most wanted people in Lebanon...
    i think he is a fool for returning and that he thought he wont get caught.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanon detains former militia member accused of torture

©

Lebanon has detained a senior member of a disbanded Israel-backed militia, a judicial source said Thursday, after his return to the country sparked widespread condemnation and revived accusations of torture.

Lebanon's military court had ordered the arrest of Amer al-Fakhoury, a former member of the pro-Israel South Lebanon Army (SLA) militia and a senior warden in the notorious SLA-run Khiyam prison, the source said.

The country's General Security agency has been interrogating Fakhoury since Wednesday, the source added.

Another security source said the former SLA member had fled to the United States and had already been charged in absentia to 15 years in prison for collaborating with Israel.
    Opened in 1984 in an Israeli-occupied part of southern Lebanon, the Khiyam prison was run by the Christian-dominated SLA.

Former inmates accuse Fakhoury of ordering the torture of thousands of detainees held there before Israeli forces withdrew from the area in 2000, ending their 22-year occupation of south Lebanon.

The former inmates joined nearly a hundred demonstrators on Thursday outside the Ministry of Justice in Beirut, where they condemned Fakhoury's return to Lebanon, calling him a "butcher."

"Not a single person held in Khiyam was spared physical and psychological torture," said Abbas Kabalan, who was detained there from 1987 to 1988.

"Fakhoury used to issue direct orders for the torture of inmates," Kabalan added, accusing him of also taking part in beatings.

Hilal Salman, another former inmate, blames Fakhoury for his brother's death.
    "My father and mother and brother were all held in Khiyam," he told AFP at the protest.
    "My brother was killed there in 1989 because of a gas bomb thrown at inmates on the orders of two prison heads, including Amer al-Fakhoury."

It was not immediately clear when Fakhoury entered the country, but the Lebanese Al-Akhbar daily said Thursday that he arrived in Beirut's airport "days ago".
    The newspaper claimed that all charges against Fakhoury had been "withdrawn", allowing him to leave the airport without being arrested.

Fakhoury left Lebanon in 1998, two years before the Israeli withdrawal.
    Amnesty International and other human rights groups have often accused the SLA of torturing its prisoners.
    Thousands of former SLA members have been tried in Lebanese military court for collaboration, and the powerful Shiite Hezbollah movement has complained that sentences given to those convicted have been too light.
    Many of the Khiyam personnel escaped to Europe or North America when Israel withdrew its forces from south Lebanon in 2000.

Thousands of SLA members and their families also fled to Israel for fear of reprisals by Hezbollah or of criminal charges.
    Many have since returned to Lebanon.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Why were the charges against him withdrawn wtf ?
    after 15 years you are no longer charged i think as absentia is 15 years. i think that why. GS are allowed to hold u for 4 days and now he has been transferred to Peter Germanus.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    after 15 years you are no longer charged i think as absentia is 15 years. i think that why. GS are allowed to hold u for 4 days and now he has been transferred to Peter Germanus.
    Just read on elnashra that the status is 20 years:

مصدر قضائي للشرق الأوسط: لا يمكن توقيف عامر الفاخوري وإعادة محاكمته

أكد مصدر قضائي لصحيفة "الشرق الأوسط" أن "عودة القائد السّابق لسجن الخيام في جيش أنطوان لحد عامر إلياس الفاخوري، إلى لبنان من دون توقيفه أمر قانوني مائة في المائة"، موضحا أن "الجرم الذي ارتكبه سقط بمرور الزمن"، مشيرا الى أن "الحكم صدر بحق الفاخوري عن المحكمة العسكرية في عام 1998، وأدانه بجرم التواصل مع إسرائيل، لكن مع مرور 20 عاماً عليه يسقط الجرم حكماً، وبالتالي لا يمكن توقيفه وإعادة محاكمته"

Guess he thought he was in the clear and decided to return? Seriously though wtf how do you come back from torturing your fellow countrymen in a prison and stroll through the airport like you did nothing wrong??

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Just read on elnashra that the status is 20 years:

مصدر قضائي للشرق الأوسط: لا يمكن توقيف عامر الفاخوري وإعادة محاكمته

أكد مصدر قضائي لصحيفة "الشرق الأوسط" أن "عودة القائد السّابق لسجن الخيام في جيش أنطوان لحد عامر إلياس الفاخوري، إلى لبنان من دون توقيفه أمر قانوني مائة في المائة"، موضحا أن "الجرم الذي ارتكبه سقط بمرور الزمن"، مشيرا الى أن "الحكم صدر بحق الفاخوري عن المحكمة العسكرية في عام 1998، وأدانه بجرم التواصل مع إسرائيل، لكن مع مرور 20 عاماً عليه يسقط الجرم حكماً، وبالتالي لا يمكن توقيفه وإعادة محاكمته"

Guess he thought he was in the clear and decided to return? Seriously though wtf how do you come back from torturing your fellow countrymen in a prison and stroll through the airport like you did nothing wrong??
    not just heike. he was accompanied by a high ranking security officer who also is under investigation currently.