Al-Fakhouri Returns

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
أشار مساعد وزير الخارجية الاميركي لشؤون الشرق الادنى ديفيد شينكر الى أنه بما يخص ملف العميل فاخوري فقد "أفرجت السلطات القضائية المختصة عن السيد فاخوري، ولم يتم عقد أي صفقات، لم تقدم وعود، لم نعد بالمال، ولم نعد بالإفراج عن السجناء، ولا نتحدث مطلقا مع حزب الله".

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

The military court can go to hell anyways. instead of trying just those in the security forces and the LAF they try civilians also. what a disgrace this country is and it continues not to disappoint.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Am I the only one who thinks FPMers absolving Aoun of any wrongdoing are just sheep?
    I can't believe the head of our state has no say in the release of a traitor.
    This is not just another trial, but a national security issue.

It's ironic how another country's president can intervene to free a US citizen, while our president evades responsibility under the pretext it's a judicial matter.
    Wasn't Aoun the one who lobbied to re-open the trial in Bachir Gemayel's case?
    Se3it ma baddo byetdakhal bil qada2 hal 3ajouz el na7ess?

Shatrin yemna3ouna nedhar mnil beit, bas they can't stop a traitor from fleeing the country.

I

illusion84

Omar Nachaba, Oussama Saad, Fawaz Traboulsi and the communists have already seen the light and they joined the mighty revolution.

Ridwan Mortada has the revolution at heart.

The only fellow who is still completely under the hook of HA is Ibrahim el Amin.

vicking

vicking

Ha
    Am I the only one who thinks FPMers absolving Aoun of any wrongdoing are just sheep?
    I can't believe the head of our state has no say in the release of a traitor.
    This is not just another trial, but a national security issue.

It's ironic how another country's president can intervene to free a US citizen, while our president evades responsibility under the pretext it's a judicial matter.
    Wasn't Aoun the one who lobbied to re-open the trial in Bachir Gemayel's case?
    Se3it ma baddo byetdakhal bil qada2 hal 3ajouz el na7ess?

Shatrin yemna3ouna nedhar mnil beit, bas they can't stop a traitor from fleeing the country.
    Habibe, THEY APPLIED THE LAW!!!!
    NO CASE CANGO BEYOND 10 YEARS.

Stop doing politics, the law is the law