Al-Fakhouri Returns

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Why was Fakhoury left to go to any embassy, let alone the American one?

It’s a common knowledge that choppers regularly go in and out of the US embassy and towards off shore ships, with all kind of goods and people, so again, WHY?

And who gave such green light?

Sent from my iPhone using Orange Room

• Advertisement
  • Ice Tea

Ice Tea

The Lebanese Christian community of New England is joyful that our hero has returned. Unfortunately due to the pandemic I can`t go there and his high estemeed restaurant is closed, otherwise i`d go to New Hampshire and congratulate him in person.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why was Fakhoury left to go to any embassy, let alone the American one?

It’s a common knowledge that choppers regularly go in and out of the US embassy and towards off shore ships, with all kind of goods and people, so again, WHY?

And who gave such green light?

Sent from my iPhone using Orange Room
    Me and because.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

صدر البيان التالي عن عائلة تاج الدين:

"تتطلع عائلة قاسم تاج الدين إلى عودته إلى لبنان في المستقبل القريب
    في 27 حزيران 2020 ، وافق القاضي على إطلاق سراحه لأسباب إنسانية بسبب مخاطر كورونا على حياته إذا بقي في السجن.
    نحن ممتنون للسلطات اللبنانية والأمريكية لتسهيل عودته إلى الوطن..

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I am all for an understanding on mutual basis and in a way that protects the interests of both sides - between the US and The Shia Crescent. I hope there would be more cooperation and understanding to resolve more issues, including the thorny ones. The US needs to realize it needs to talk to The Shia Crescent, as the more potent power in the region. Force and pressure dont always well for the best. And The Shia Crescent should also realize there are times peace and dialogue and cooperation can render better results than confrontation and war.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    I am all for an understanding on mutual basis and in a way that protects the interests of both sides - between the US and The Shia Crescent. I hope there would be more cooperation and understanding to resolve more issues, including the thorny ones. The US needs to realize it needs to talk to The Shia Crescent, as the more potent power in the region. Force and pressure dont always well for the best. And The Shia Crescent should also realize there are times peace and dialogue and cooperation can render better results than confrontation and war.
    Shia crescent?
    3ala chou al croissant? How much for half a dozen?

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    The Lebanese Christian community of New England is joyful that our hero has returned. Unfortunately due to the pandemic I can`t go there and his high estemeed restaurant is closed, otherwise i`d go to New Hampshire and congratulate him in person.
    Meanwhile mr Taj el Deen returns to his high esteemed coptagon shop in new da7yeh.

SAVO

SAVO

This hypothized shia crescent exist only in your fertile mind.. no one takes it seriously.
    Unless you convert into.shiism 23 million syrians, 5 million iraqui and 2 million lebanese

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    This hypothized shia crescent exist only in your fertile mind.. no one takes it seriously.
    Unless you convert into.shiism 23 million syrians, 5 million iraqui and 2 million lebanese
    You are always welcome and invited to embrace Shia Islam. The most liberal of belief systems with beautiful values centred on sacrifice, kindness and loyalty. A belief system that tolerates conflicting views within its very own system.

Perhaps it will be the solution to all of Lebanon's problems the day the patriarch and the mufti will head to the shrine of Sayyida Khawla in Baalbak or to the shrine of Aba Dhar in Sarafand and take their conversion oaths to become Shia and have the millions of their followers follow suit both in Lebanon around the world broadcasted live on tv. Headlines would read: "the conversion of a nation into one faith"; "million in harmony embrace Shiism"; "Lebanon from the cruci-FICTION blood of Jesus to the blood of Hussein"!

I'd personally be there to welcome @Dark Angel and @kmarthe and of course my adorable Armenian barbie and hijabi Kim K of Lebanon @Indie 😉

I

illusion84

You are always welcome and invited to embrace Shia Islam. The most liberal of belief systems with beautiful values centred on sacrifice, kindness and loyalty. A belief system that tolerates conflicting views within its very own system.

Perhaps it will be the solution to all of Lebanon's problems the day the patriarch and the mufti will head to the shrine of Sayyida Khawla in Baalbak or to the shrine of Aba Dhar in Sarafand and take their conversion oaths to become Shia and have the millions of their followers follow suit both in Lebanon around the world broadcasted live on tv. Headlines would read: "the conversion of a nation into one faith"; "million in harmony embrace Shiism"; "Lebanon from the cruci-FICTION blood of Jesus to the blood of Hussein"!

I'd personally be there to welcome @Dark Angel and @kmarthe and of course my adorable Armenian barbie and hijabi Kim K of Lebanon @Indie 😉
    So liberal that they got offended over the picture of a Lebanese beer and a girl swimming in public in the South!

SAVO

SAVO

Have you ever considered atheism / communism as a way of life ?

Free your mind from wrong ideas like religion, and free your self from wrong social organization based on differences of class..

Both things that islam does not offer ..so no thank you.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

Free your mind from wrong ideas like religion, and free your self from wrong social organization based on differences of class..

out of curiosity, why don't you share with us how you went from shiism to marxism? (i am assuming you hail from a shite background so feel free to correct me if i am wrong) . and how you realized that this new "ism" is the way to go. maybe this way you could inspire rafidi to follow in your footsteps. did carl marx appear to you on your journey from nabatieh to florence and you were reborn a materialist?

SAVO

SAVO

out of curiosity, why don't you share with us how you went from shiism to marxism? (i am assuming you hail from a shite background so feel free to correct me if i am wrong) . and how you realized that this new "ism" is the way to go. maybe this way you could inspire rafidi to follow in your footsteps. did carl marx appear to you on your journey from nabatieh to florence and you were reborn a materialist?
    I grew up in a communist ambient.. Communist parents.. Communist values a communist world view..
    Shiism , catholicis, and all the rest of religious iism never meant to me anything than peoples with wrong archaic ideas in their heads.

Hussein mroue ring a bll for you ? Hassan hamdan ? All what rafidi need is to study his own cultural ameli marxist heritage.. Other than marx engels lenin ..

Regarding you :D .. U can start reading gramsci writings regarding the catholic church . Or in more advanced stage , u can read ludwig Fueuerbach " essence of christianism " ..

Nabatieh ! Florence , vatican , china .. Wherever you are placed , communism have universal value
    Its the only path to abolish the classism and to free the man from capitalist slavery

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    So liberal that they got offended over the picture of a Lebanese beer and a girl swimming in public in the South!
    Tribal mentality. Many of them aren't even religious or observant.

The girl was swimming in a public space. Not in private property. And she was not breaking any law.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

I dont know what you are claiming atheism or communism offer that Islam doesnt. You are asking me to abandon Islam and abandon organized religion and join communism and atheism. And you stated that these are "both things" that Islam "doesnt offer". What exactly are you offering here? Can you please read what you typed?