• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Informational Al fassad thread...

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
kellon ye3ne kellon includes you as well. no? your criteria to separate the good from the bad is an extremely subjective one, not to say it is non existent. this is the most obsolete generalization ever. this is not much different from saying all jews are wicked or all blacks are criminals. kellon ye3ne kellon, mesh heik? you still do not realize that justice is dealt on a case by case basis? that is a fundamental component for freedom and democracy.

seriously man, when i tell you ba3dkon ma t3allamto shi men tajribetkon, i mean it :p
Don't make it like if you missed my post that is just above yours, you did or did it on purpose? it explains the "kellon" and for those yes it is "kellon".
The Lebanese political class is not a religion nor a race and yes generalization about all the members of this "Cosa Nostra" is my right...
Were some components of the Apartheid less racist than the others? yes probably but they were Kellon responsible of the Apartheid racist system.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Don't make it like if you missed my post that is just above yours, you did or did it on purpose? it explains the "kellon" and for those yes it is "kellon".
The Lebanese political class is not a religion nor a race and yes generalization about all the members of this "Cosa Nostra" is my right...
Were some components of the Apartheid less racist than the others? yes probably but they were Kellon responsible of the Apartheid racist system.
generalization is not simply wrong against races and religious groups. it is wrong because it obliterates good individuals. democracy is about the protection of the individual. en tant que principe, even if there are 1 million az3ar and one single good guy you cannot say kellon ye3ne kellon w tejmlo ma3on.

and no i didn't read the post you are referring to :)

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
generalization is not simply wrong against races and religious groups. it is wrong because it obliterates good individuals. democracy is about the protection of the individual. en tant que principe, even if there are 1 million az3ar and one single good guy you cannot say kellon ye3ne kellon w tejmlo ma3on.

and no i didn't read the post you are referring to :)
Yes, "democracy is about the protection of the individual" and I am a guy who lives by the law and among the idiots who pay all their taxes, really, I deserve to be protected too.
There can't be democracy without accountability if there is "1 million az3ar and one single good guy", it becomes the job of a judge to find him innocent not mine or yours.
I was once in a train between Italy and Switzerland, at the border tens of policemen with dogs entered, they made all the young males leave the train and took us to a hall in the railway station, we were thoroughly searched by police officers and dogs, they arrested a guy with a lot of drug it seemed. Our train had left and we were like 40 guys to wait 6 hours for the next train.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Yes, "democracy is about the protection of the individual" and I am a guy who lives by the law and among the idiots who pay all their taxes, really, I deserve to be protected too.
There can't be democracy without accountability if there is "1 million az3ar and one single good guy", it becomes the job of a judge to find him innocent not mine or yours.
I was once in a train between Italy and Switzerland, at the border tens of policemen with dogs entered, they made all the young males leave the train and took us to a hall in the railway station, we were thoroughly searched by police officers and dogs, they arrested a guy with a lot of drug it seemed. Our train had left and we were like 40 guys to wait 6 hours for the next train.
they didn't arrest you because you someone else had drugs with him on that train, the suspect remains innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. if you want to raise the slogan kellon ye3ne kellon, then this includes you as well, you are also attempting to deal with the public policies and politics, yet you draw the line around all others but not around yourself.

you can stick to this path all you want, you will not achieve much without learning from your mistakes, and so far not only you are refusing to learn, you are refusing to admit that such behavioral patterns are a mistake not simply on a legal (ie as far as justice is concerned) and on a democratic level, but also on a pragmatic level. so i hope you like spending time with with @Assaad Thebian , because at the end of the day you will only have each other for company as you keep alienating all others. your movement is born dead because it is not pragmatic, not dynamic, not objective, and to a certain extent dishonest, and more importantly, because instead of learning and adapting, you are refusing to acknowledge your shortcomings and work on them.

these couple of lines above are the best you could ever receive from anyone. w hayde kell el ossa.

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
they didn't arrest you because you someone else had drugs with him on that train, the suspect remains innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. if you want to raise the slogan kellon ye3ne kellon, then this includes you as well, you are also attempting to deal with the public policies and politics, yet you draw the line around all others but not around yourself.
A lot of talk just to evade a simple reality: we are talking about people holding official positions not about 3ammo Ountoine our neighbor:
Yes, legally the suspect remains innocent until proven guilty BUT The suspect remains suspect until investigated.
Bottom line, you are ready to let a million az3ar get away because you ruled that your guys are innocent... and without investigation your opinion is as good - or bad- as mine.
At least consider them all suspects and ask for accountability and we can find a common ground... but you are not interested in common grounds. In fact according to you, we have to consider Berri and Hariri and Jumbi innocent too(until proven guilty...may be after the Apocalypse)... 7aram zalamnahom ana w Assaad.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
A lot of talk just to evade a simple reality: we are talking about people holding official positions not about 3ammo Ountoine our neighbor:
Yes, legally the suspect remains innocent until proven guilty BUT The suspect remains suspect until investigated.
Bottom line, you are ready to let a million az3ar get away because you ruled that your guys are innocent... and without investigation your opinion is as good - or bad- as mine.
At least consider them all suspects and ask for accountability and we can find a common ground... but you are not interested in common grounds. In fact according to you, we have to consider Berri and Hariri and Jumbi innocent too(until proven guilty...may be after the Apocalypse)... 7aram zalamnahom ana w Assaad.
shou hal mante2 el a3waj. rou7 dross el logic w rje3 ta3a. b2ellak it is not your right inno tejmol, bet2elle you want to let a million az3ar get away.

t3allam mayyez bein el az3ar wel edami abl ma tente7er kermel shi3ar a3waj w malwou2 ma byeswa ra7 ellak shou. your guys 2al. lol.

all the conjectures you have made are according to your twisted logic, not mine.

as to you and assaad, ma tkabro 7elkon ktir, at every opportunity instead of fighting against jumblat hariri and birri you chose to fight against mashnouq, albeit they are more like hyenas not lions:

استضعفوك فوصفوك أفلا وصفوا شبل الأسد

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
shou hal mante2 el a3waj. rou7 dross el logic w rje3 ta3a. b2ellak it is not your right inno tejmol, bet2elle you want to let a million az3ar get away.

t3allam mayyez bein el az3ar wel edami abl ma tente7er kermel shi3ar a3waj w malwou2 ma byeswa ra7 ellak shou. your guys 2al. lol.

all the conjectures you have made are according to your twisted logic, not mine.

as to you and assaad, ma tkabro 7elkon ktir, at every opportunity instead of fighting against jumblat hariri and birri you chose to fight against mashnouq, albeit they are more like hyenas not lions:

استضعفوك فوصفوك أفلا وصفوا شبل الأسد
LOL... ra7 el Angel w tele3 el Dark, you cannot help insults ma heik?
You don't realize that you sound like an Amal guy...
Ya khayyii khalas mosh kellon ye3ni kellon... zra3iya bda2ni ya Nawal... kellon fesdin ella el estez,
Khalas houwe kbir el 3ayleh.
Debboulna hal skekin ya chabeb, walaw kellna ekhwe.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
LOL... ra7 el Angel w tele3 el Dark, you cannot help insults ma heik?
You don't realize that you sound like an Amal guy...
Ya khayyii khalas mosh kellon ye3ni kellon... zra3iya bda2ni ya Nawal... kellon fesdin ella el estez,
Khalas houwe kbir el 3ayleh.
Debboulna hal skekin ya chabeb, walaw kellna ekhwe.

the fact that you were not adhering to the simplest rules of logic in order to drive your conjectures has got to be pointed out. you consider it to be an insult to point out that you are not able to construct a logically solid argument in marketing a slogan that contradicts the simplest rules of discernment and justice? as i have pointed out earlier, and i will repeat it again, t3allam tmayyez bein el az3ar wel edami abl ma tetsalbat 3al 3alam w tejmelon bi ba3don. if you are not getting something so basic and something so simple and insisting on maintaining the same premises that set you up for failure the first time around, then you are no longer a part of the solution, but rather a part of the problem.

it should also be pointed out that your conjectures are getting weirder and weirder and you are obviously not getting much of what i am conveying. also, unlike nawal there is no one i care for personally in power, there are however some good people in the parliament and elsewhere, and they should be embraced and encouraged rather being hammered with slogans such as kellon ye3ne kellon,

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Kellon ye3ni kellon is a tante georgette slogan

- Wlik eeeeh ya jouzafine kellon haramiyyeh

- lah ka jourjét ash hal 7akeh héda

- mbala jouzafine kellon ye3ni kellon

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
Kellon ye3ni kellon is a tante georgette slogan

- Wlik eeeeh ya jouzafine kellon haramiyyeh

- lah ka jourjét ash hal 7akeh héda

- mbala jouzafine kellon ye3ni kellon
It is not a secret ennou tante georgette ma3na, eh w kenet tnazelna sfouf w nammoura 3al moukhayam.
Enta ma3ak DA and his imaginary friend Ghassan Mkhayber....bas walla 2edami Ghassan ya Nawal, 7atta el estez byerjof 2asab 2eddemou.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
14666212_1811343182461128_3282540081953538384_n.jpg

شهرياً عّم ندفع مليار و٢٩٨ مليون ليرة شهرياً تكلفة مرافقي ٢٤ نائب وشخصية سياسية فقط.. من جيبتنا
ما عدا مئات الباقيين ، المجموع بيطلع ملايين الدولارات.. شهرياً

superduper703

شهرياً عّم ندفع مليار و٢٩٨ مليون ليرة شهرياً تكلفة مرافقي ٢٤ نائب وشخصية سياسية فقط.. من جيبتنا

****ing thieves, all of them. You're telling me Samir Geagea needs 100 guards to protect him? Mikati needs 40? They can't afford them out of their own pockets, especially MItaki? WTF.

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
what i really would like to know is the number of deplorable public servants on the payroll currently , not that i think there is a certain way to find out

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
I bet all of Geagea security is from Bcharreh and surrounding. With his personal security, Geagea has more than 200 men protecting him.

I think he can wage a war with his men. Shit, some militias in Syria have less men than Geagea and they took some villages.

Impera

I think he can wage a war with his men. Shit, some militias in Syria have less men than Geagea and they took some villages.

Hayde discounting the 7000-10 000 fighters he claimed in 2008 he has.

"If the army failed to protect Christian areas, Geagea said he wanted to make sure Washington knows he has between 7,000 and 10,000 well-trained Lebanese Forces fighters who could be mobilized. "We can fight against Hizballah," he stated with confidence, adding, "We just need your support to get arms for these fighters. If the airport is still closed, amphibious deliveries could be facilitated."

Cable: 08BEIRUT642_a

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

an officer's salary is 10m? a guard's 4m?

JB81

Legendary Member
****ing thieves, all of them. You're telling me Samir Geagea needs 100 guards to protect him? Mikati needs 40? They can't afford them out of their own pockets, especially MItaki? WTF.

While we can discuss if Mikati, as a prime minister or a representative, need this much security or not; but how come Geagea or beit mustaqbal receive state security while the first is not a public figure; and the second is a political party headquarters; not a state building.

superduper703

While we can discuss if Mikati, as a prime minister or a representative, need this much security or not; but how come Geagea or beit mustaqbal receive state security while the first is not a public figure; and the second is a political party headquarters; not a state building.

You can justify some security, i.e. if Geagea is assassinated, it's civil war, so kind of understandable. I don't mind a few guards if there's a threat, but 100? And out of the State's treasury?