• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

al kaeda in NIGERIA.....boko haram (i.e. western education is forbidden) violence

• Thread starter HannaTheCrusader
  • Start date
!Aoune32

!Aoune32

after the fulani sunnis killed 1000s in the past month
one pastor replied them

now suddenly the Nigerian state wants to arrest him
listen to what he said

soon the christians will reply and will reply hastly just the same as CAR. :)
Nothing is forever. They think they own the country and they can do what they like. We will show them.

• Advertisement
  • ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

غرب أفريقيه -نيجيريا || هجوم لإرهابيّ الدولة في برنو يوقع 10 قتلى من الجيش النيجيري واغتنام أربعة آليات 4*4 ومدرعة ودبابتين وكميات من الأسلحة والذخائر

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

الغرب الأفريقي - النيجر عشرات القتلى و الجرحى و الأسرى و المفقودين منهم قائد كبير في كمين محكم لجيش النيجر في تونجو تونجو بتيلابيري
    -----
    الغرب الأفريقي مقتل ٢ من قادة الجيش النيجيري ببرنو منهم ضابط برتبة مقدم وعدد من الجنود بعبوات ناسفة بدامبوا

julesvernes99

julesvernes99

Legendary Member
    serious question to the admins and the mods, I understand you want more traffic to this forum but allowing Daesh propaganda to fester here uninterrupted is just wrong and likely illegal. please make sure this shit is removed . Thank you

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    serious question to the admins and the mods, I understand you want more traffic to this forum but allowing Daesh propaganda to fester here uninterrupted is just wrong and likely illegal. please make sure this shit is removed . Thank you
    If you will censor them, then how will you know what they are up to.

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

ما شاء الله - جنود الخلافة قاهري جيوش الاستعمار