• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

al mo3alima wal ostaz

gramsci

gramsci

Legendary Member
its a lebanese comedy , thats our generation grown up watching this beautiful series , it give a shade of comic light in the middle of our civil war , and i wanted to give a tribute to ibrahim marashli ,amalia abi salih , hind abi el lame3 (who was killed by a bomb RIP ) and all the lebanese artist that gave us this smile , thank u very much and i ll post this video as a tribute .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vExaGQ-vtpA&mode=related&search=[/YOUTUBE]

• Advertisement
  • METALLICA

METALLICA

Amazing!

I love that show, in fact I have it in full on DVD, except it's anything but DVD quality. Too bad we no longer have similar shows.
    Smart clean comedy.

As a kid, anytime this show started I'd drop anything I'm doing and run to freeze in front of the TV watching Tele Liban.
    Good times, rez'alla

fado

fado

I Loooove this show!!! Does anyone know where i can get all the episodes??

lebanesecanadian

lebanesecanadian

I Loooove this show!!! Does anyone know where i can get all the episodes??
    If you actually go to the page of the video posted by gramsci and press from the same user, you'll find 59 other videos from almou3allima wal istaz.

Hope that helps.

fado

fado

If you actually go to the page of the video posted by gramsci and press from the same user, you'll find 59 other videos from almou3allima wal istaz.

Hope that helps.
    Yes i saw that, thanks for your help :thumbup1: but i want them on dvds, i prefer watching them on tv.Maybe dad can buy them for me and bring them the next time he comes to Sweden, hek hek there is nothing else to do in this country.

Faithful

Faithful

Legendary Member
    This show is one of my favorites :thumbup: . I memorized it ad ma sirit 7adrito.:biggrin: . It makes me laugh from the bottom of my heart when i watch it. All actresses are amazing and very funny, mich ktir pro but 2aribin min al alib w mahdoumin w ktir tabi3iyé :biggrin: .... All of them are good, Hannoud w Barhoum w Zarifé and especially Pierrot, his character bi fa2i3né di7ik :biggrin: ..... lol this is the best thing that tele liban do nowadays, showing us the old series to put a smile on our face and let us remember those great and lovely people.

PS: Hind Abi El-Lami3 wasn't killed by a bomb, i think she died from a heart attack

CPL

CPL

Hahahaha one of the best shows ever, it's a classic and I don't mind watching it forever.

Zariiiiiifeh ya Zariiiiiiiiiifeh.

Kakou

Kakou

My favorite serie and my kids' one also!! I REwatch it everytime they repass it!!

Hind died from a cancer!! That's what I was always told!

Bambina

Bambina

This show is amazing! Ibrahim Marashli is hilarious, may he rest in peace :( and all the actors are very natural.. Lool the best part I remember is when Ibrahim once caught Mrs.Zarife trying to target the director on the phone lool they act in a great way. By the way do they still show it on Tele Liban?
    Unfortunately these days we're missing such comical shows and actors and the comical sense is turning petty and silly.

Superman

Superman

YEAAAAY! I adore this show! It's awesome! Zarifeh and Pierro are hilarious:biggrin: How I wish this series were made on DVD's!

Nadnoud

Nadnoud

al mou3allima wal ostaz is hilarious indeed....I watch it over and over on TL.. it gathers the best actors we had...they are very simple, very natural, very spontaneous, and they make you laugh more than the current stand up comedy shows for example, that are only based on politics and sex, content wise..how cheap do those look when you watch an episode of al mou3allima wal oustaz..and how difficult it is to make people laugh when ure using no dirty cheap subjects....those are the true comedians!! a salute to all of them, and especially to the "princess" Hind Abillamah...

Cheeers! :)

Sirius

Sirius

I loved that show... it also reminds me of "Mind your language"...
    Comedy back then was very different than it is today... it was very slow, today it is much quicker...
    The only reason you would laugh while watching old comedies is because you place yourself in its context, or else it wouldn't be as funny. If you don't go back to the 80s, the show wouldn't be as hilarious.

Kakou

Kakou

How I wish this series were made on DVD's!

Why don't we ask TL to do so??
    If they sell DVDs for this serie and many others, I bet that they can RISE again even without anybody's help, from the money they'll make!! Inchalla!

Order

Order

Why don't we ask TL to do so??
    If they sell DVDs for this serie and many others, I bet that they can RISE again even without anybody's help, from the money they'll make!! Inchalla!
    hahaha are you dreaming or what
    if TL sell one dvd
    the next day you'll find millions of fake dvd s in the streets for 1$
    and no one will buy any dvd from TL :)
    you're in lebanon don't forget :wink:

no TL should just broadcast them like this people will still watch something on TL cause those old series are just the only thing someone may watch on that station :biggrin:

AmerCorpo

AmerCorpo

Abou salim was funny too...
    But where the h**ll can I fin t3ich w tékoul ghayra .. this thing is hilllllarious
    I kassaret el internet while searching for it....if someone has them, i'm ready to buy...
    BTW i posted a thread... titled : Les dix heures plays..
    I will buy any pierre chammassian and andré jada3 play.. for any (reasonable) price.... plzzzz keep me informed

NASR_MIN_ALLAH

NASR_MIN_ALLAH

I love the generique music :

"t'as fais du beau boulot , t'as fais du beau boulot " ..... lol great show