Al Yawmul Quds Al Alami - International Quds (Jerusalem) Day

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If our Lebanese heroes so prompt to get a huge E at the idea of liberating Jerusalem cared a tiny fraction about Lebanon, we would have been in such a better state.
Unfortunately, the غنم still get easily manipulated by their warlords that are sucking the blood of this country and leading them to be slaughtered.
My countrymen’s ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory will always amaze me.

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Does he still have the Saudi king's picture in his office like he promised? Kbeer Frangieh.
    I heard the Israelis are nervous. If Sleiman Frangieh throws all his weight behind the Palestinian glory fight to liberate Jerusalem, that would spell the death of Israel. They’re taking this very seriously.
    PS I find it rich that our very prolific poster uses the argument that Israel threatens Lebanon when he chants Liberate Palestine from the river to the sea. A tad inconsistent.
    PS 2, imagine if the world worked differently and wars were won with صف حكي و ارط فيولية، the Lebanese would have conquered the world. But as Fairuz said: “كسرو المنابر هني و يعدو عاللجنوب"...

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I heard the Israelis are nervous. If Sleiman Frangieh throws all his weight behind the Palestinian glory fight to liberate Jerusalem, that would spell the death of Israel. They’re taking this very seriously.
    PS I find it rich that our very prolific poster uses the argument that Israel threatens Lebanon when he chants Liberate Palestine from the river to the sea. A tad inconsistent.
    PS 2, imagine if the world worked differently and wars were won with صف حكي و ارط فيولية، the Lebanese would have conquered the world. But as Fairuz said: “كسرو المنابر هني و يعدو عاللجنوب"...
    I said Palestine will be free from the river to the sea. That means there would be one democratic state for Hebrew and Arabic speakers and for Christians, Jews, and Muslims. What is your problem with that? Shu naghazak sheresh el sohyooneh?

Last edited:
    My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I said Palestine will be free from the river to the sea. That means there would be one democratic state for Hebrews and Arabic speakers and for Christian, Jews, and Muslims. What is your problem with that? Shu naghazak sheresh el sohyooneh?
    7atta ma kel wa7ad yghanne 3ala mouwelo w nefham 3ala ba3d:
    you said "Palestine will be free from the river to the sea": will it be freed by itself, or do you plan to lend it a hand?
    if by itself, then I take your statement to be a prophecy, and trust the bessara you pay for her visions is not bluffing and has a real crystal ball and is not using fenjen 2ahwe. In that case all good, we'll just have to stash with popcorn, lay back and watch.
    If you say so because you plan to lend it a hand, then why not, everyone needs a project from time to time to bring meaning to one's life. But every project needs a time plan. Time plan please. Plus resources: how much will it cost us and who will pay? You know our Lebanese budget is currently a little overstrained, we need to know in advance so we can allocate the necessary funds. And last but not least, we need to set the bar for the quality of delivery. Shall we aim at the entire area from the river to the sea, or only one side of the river for a starter. Also, shall we preserve the infrastructure while we sweep clean the liberated areas, or shall we bulldoze them and build anew?
    You know these are important questions we need to discuss before we pay for your project.
    And finally: do not explode in a sudden rant, and do not resort to sarcasm and spoil the serious subject of "liberating Palestine from the river to the sea".

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I said Palestine will be free from the river to the sea. That means there would be one democratic state for Hebrew and Arabic speakers and for Christians, Jews, and Muslims. What is your problem with that? Shu naghazak sheresh el sohyooneh?
    How? La politically w la militarily you have the necessary tools. The mumana3a countries are in dire shape. How do envision this 'liberation' taking place?
    W b taree2ak barke bit2elle shu sar bil revenge for Imad Mughniyyeh's assassination. It's been 12 years. M2ajjleena la ba3d l liberation?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    7atta ma kel wa7ad yghanne 3ala mouwelo w nefham 3ala ba3d:
    you said "Palestine will be free from the river to the sea": will it be freed by itself, or do you plan to lend it a hand?
    if by itself, then I take your statement to be a prophecy, and trust the bessara you pay for her visions is not bluffing and has a real crystal ball and is not using fenjen 2ahwe. In that case all good, we'll just have to stash with popcorn, lay back and watch.
    If you say so because you plan to lend it a hand, then why not, everyone needs a project from time to time to bring meaning to one's life. But every project needs a time plan. Time plan please. Plus resources: how much will it cost us and who will pay? You know our Lebanese budget is currently a little overstrained, we need to know in advance so we can allocate the necessary funds. And last but not least, we need to set the bar for the quality of delivery. Shall we aim at the entire area from the river to the sea, or only one side of the river for a starter. Also, shall we preserve the infrastructure while we sweep clean the liberated areas, or shall we bulldoze them and build anew?
    You know these are important questions we need to discuss before we pay for your project.
    And finally: do not explode in a sudden rant, and do not resort to sarcasm and spoil the serious subject of "liberating Palestine from the river to the sea".
    Basil believes too that Palestine would be free from the river to the sea. Ask him. He is my oracle with an orange ball.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    How? La politically w la militarily you have the necessary tools. The mumana3a countries are in dire shape. How do envision this 'liberation' taking place?
    W b taree2ak barke bit2elle shu sar bil revenge for Imad Mughniyyeh's assassination. It's been 12 years. M2ajjleena la ba3d l liberation?
    The resistance fighters have sacrificed their lives so that their land and people would be safe. That is what they have dedicated everything for. If revenging for Mughniyyeh for the sake of revenge could lead to an all out war, especially that the enemy used it's spies and agents to carry the assassination, then there is really no need to rush. This is my analysis. But going by how Hezballah operates, every observant analyst knows that Hezballah doesnt forget. The liberation of Palestine is a divine promise. How, when and by who, when the time comes you will know, if we are still alive. Even if it take 5000 years, that land is for our Palestinian brothers.

SAVO

SAVO

I agree that Jerusalem will eventually return to its rightful owners- the Muslims.

However, it won’t happen until the Islamic world is once again in a state of technological, economical, and societal superiority to that of the West, as it was in the past.

Clearly Iran is prioritizing something that it has no chance of accomplishing in the condition that it is presently in. This is why they do not get my support.

Constantinople (aka Istanbul ) must be back to its rightful owners (the Orthodox christian ) and the cross must shine high onHagia Sofia church..
    1590268720738.png

SAVO

SAVO

and in this future state let me guess who will be the president of parliament ! ???

Nonan

Nonan

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Biological warfare.

when the wind is powerful enough and in just the right direction, the resistance will unleash the scariest weapon of all, a divine fart from his excellence, al istoz, and Palestine will be free, From the river to the sea. Next to al istoz fart, Covid-19 Is an absolute joke. The only issue is that the liberated land will be inhospitable for 5,000 years, given the toxic power of The Fart...

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    The liberation of the holy land is the one thing I'm certain of!

Al Quds shall be our everlasting capital to the end of history and the political 10452km2 and the ilk of it are nothing but our enslavement and a prison! The sooner we realize we are all Gaza in the region, Al Quds shall be ours again and the moment we return back to our homes, it will be the moment we free ourselves from the last still standing Western colonial fortress in our region known as "israel"!

You can laugh now and it might look like far fetched but for many of us this is the only solution available!

And for the believers who rely on the almighty alone, knows the victory is certain and near وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

PEACE :cool:

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The liberation of the holy land is the one thing I'm certain of!

Al Quds shall be our everlasting capital to the end of history and the political 10452km2 and the ilk of it are nothing but our enslavement and a prison! The sooner we realize we are all Gaza in the region, Al Quds shall be ours again and the moment we return back to our homes, it will be the moment we free ourselves from the last still standing Western colonial fortress in our region known as "israel"!

You can laugh now and it might look like far fetched but for many of us this is the only solution available!

And for the believers who rely on the almighty alone, knows the victory is certain and near وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

PEACE :cool:
    Bro, I understand you prefer no borders, but if you insist on liberating Al Quds, you'd find it easier if you elbow your way through ja7afel el rawafed, all the way from Sweden to the Israeli borders.

The second alternative is to pray that your almighty is almightier than the Israeli Jews almighty, and will be able to defeat the later after he decides to make your side win the war with a 100 megaton intercontinental rocket stuffed with 2art 7ake.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Bro, I understand you prefer no borders, but if you insist on liberating Al Quds, you'd find it easier if you elbow your way through ja7afel el rawafed, all the way from Sweden to the Israeli borders.

The second alternative is to pray that your almighty is almightier than the Israeli Jews almighty, and will be able to defeat the later after he decides to make your side win the war with a 100 megaton intercontinental rocket stuffed with 2art 7ake.
    We do not believe the Almighty of the Jews is different from the Almighty of the Muslims. Muslims believe in the Almighty of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. The same Almighty God who was proclaimed by Prophet Muhammad as the God of Muslims.

Just a piece of info to correct your misgiving, in case you are ignorant of the fact. 😌

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    We do not believe the Almighty of the Jews is different from the Almighty of the Muslims. Muslims believe in the Almighty of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus. The same Almighty God who was proclaimed by Prophet Muhammad as the God of Muslims.

Just a piece of info to correct your misgiving, in case you are ignorant of the fact. 😌
    In that case, shouldn't we also inform bro O Bro that asking the same shared almighty for a favor that diametrically conflicts with the favor asked by his other beloved Jews children, would at best case lend the almighty confused, at worst guilt trip him, leading him to turn a deaf ear to all, after telling them to sort things out on their own?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    In that case, shouldn't we also inform bro O Bro that asking the same shared almighty for a favor that diametrically conflicts with the favor asked by his other beloved Jews children, would at best case lend the almighty confused, at worst guilt trip him, leading him to turn a deaf ear to all, after telling them to sort things out on their own?
    Dont stress yourself habibti. You dont have to think for God. God is with truth and stands for justice. He will judge. Ma t3azbeh halek.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Dont stress yourself habibti. You dont have to think for God. God is with truth and stands for justice. He will judge. Ma t3azbeh halek.
    In your logic ya to2bor abu bakr el baghdadi every time he pops up, God, who according to you is with the truth and justice, must have thought it was just and right when the jews kicked the Palestinians out of their land. Or when Americans aimed and hit a car with a prominent mouqawama general.
    Oh wait, tell me one more time that God's ways are inscrutable and that his plans are ultimately beyond your understanding and that there's a certain meaning in every thing he does, including injustice and pain. But in that case, still according to your own logic, why don't you just leave it ellawiyeh and simply let God decide his next move on the matter? Every matter? 3an jad ma zabta ma3ak kif ma derta.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    In your logic ya to2bor abu bakr el baghdadi every time he pops up, God, who according to you is with the truth and justice, must have thought it was just and right when the jews kicked the Palestinians out of their land. Or when Americans aimed and hit a car with a prominent mouqawama general.
    Oh wait, tell me one more time that God's ways are inscrutable and that his plans are ultimately beyond your understanding and that there's a certain meaning in every thing he does, including injustice and pain. But in that case, still according to your own logic, why don't you just leave it ellawiyeh and simply let God decide his next move on the matter? Every matter? 3an jad ma zabta ma3ak kif ma derta.
    My brother in humanity.. this is the logic of someone who do not believe in a All Knowing Almighty Creator :p
    We as creation are born to different realities with different backgrounds etc.. in this world there is injustice and good happening all time!

We can not control any of this but we were gifted with the intellect of choosing between this or that within our capacity and timeline!!

This world is not meant to be perfect but it is good start that you want it to be! :)

Everything happens for a good reason and for everything there is a good purpose you just need to trust in The Author of the worlds!

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My brother in humanity.. this is the logic of someone who do not believe in a All Knowing Almighty Creator :p
    We as creation are born to different realities with different backgrounds etc.. in this world there is injustice and good happening all time!

We can not control any of this but we were gifted with the intellect of choosing between this or that within our capacity and timeline!!

This world is not meant to be perfect but it is good start that you want it to be! :)

Everything happens for a good reason and for everything there is a good purpose you just need to trust in The Author of the worlds!
    Thank you bro for your wise reply. I agree.
    But in that case, why resort to blood, tears and gnashing of teeth for wanting to reclaim back Al Quds when in addition, no naqata laka fiha wa la jamalou. Especially when you know you already paid a huge price for that claim. Let me put it in other words:

How about you start using something else than the language of blood and destruction with weapons you don't have, when you could use something you have-- ehm, I mean brains. Or, at least how about using what you have of those powerful hurting tools together with brains and focus on salvaging yourself first before someone else. The same advice they give you on a passenger plane if you need to need the oxygen mask and you have a child to care for ( that is you put on yours first )? Huh? how does this sound in your wise ears?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Thank you bro for your wise reply. I agree.
    But in that case, why resort to blood, tears and gnashing of teeth for wanting to reclaim back Al Quds when in addition, no naqata laka fiha wa la jamalou. Especially when you know you already paid a huge price for that claim. Let me put it in other words:

How about you start using something else than the language of blood and destruction with weapons you don't have, when you could use something you have-- ehm, I mean brains. Or, at least how about using what you have of those powerful hurting tools together with brains and focus on salvaging yourself first before someone else. The same advice they give you on a passenger plane if you need to need the oxygen mask and you have a child to care for ( that is you put on yours first )? Huh? how does this sound in your wise ears?

Habibi it is easy for you sitting comfortably drinking your hot cup of tea with your english cookies while being all pacifist on us and calling for peace meanwhile there are generations being born in refugees camps since 1948 who are being deprived from their humanity by enforcing some very hateful laws against them!

You expect people being thrown out from their home to just accept it all and yet you want to blame them for even thinking to fight it back!!

And yes I consider myself one of them despite me not having to go through the same hardship they had to go through be we are one people..
    they are our brothers and we are basically one.. I won't allow some fictional borders to tell me we are not!

Jaffa was a great city that your grandfather and my grandfather might have visited one day for work or whatever now that possibility is taken from us actually stolen from us!

I'm not using the language of blood and wars.. only calling to fight injustice and take back what was stolen from the people of this region..

If European Jews wanted to come and live in our region peacefully and among us then we shouldn't stand against it that but coming to our region with the support of Britain and later USA the greatest and strongest powers of our modern world by displacing people and shaping new borders to their liking is not calling for peace!