Al Yawmul Quds Al Alami - International Quds (Jerusalem) Day

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
I agree that Jerusalem will eventually return to its rightful owners- the Muslims.

jews and christians were from different planet ?
however, it won’t happen until the Islamic world is once again in a state of technological, economical, and societal superiority to that of the West, as it was in the past.
It will never happen that is why if you look around you only see chaos in the so called "islamic states" ...
Clearly Iran is prioritizing something that it has no chance of accomplishing in the condition that it is presently in. This is why they do not get my support.
Iran shi3a plus the rest of sunni muslim worlds has their fate set for them by the behind the scene elites , they might win a round by they won't win the game.

• Advertisement
  • LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    I said Palestine will be free from the river to the sea. That means there would be one democratic state for Hebrew and Arabic speakers and for Christians, Jews, and Muslims. What is your problem with that? Shu naghazak sheresh el sohyooneh?
    that is a wishful theory, however coming to practical realization the pros are not on your side. the zionists when they see their extinction is near they push the N-button and destroy all to dust.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Dont stress yourself habibti. You dont have to think for God. God is with truth and stands for justice. He will judge. Ma t3azbeh halek.
    GOD is with truth, Eh correct !!!
    But who told you that Truth is your OWN version of the "truth" for GOD to stand by you?
    Seeing what you have done to every land you conquered by sword and opressed, i don't think you are any better then the zionists who did the same towards native people of Palestine.
    objectivity & subjectivity?? work on it and maybe adding some trace of it in your posts would help your argument(s).

NewLeb

NewLeb

jews and christians were from different planet ?

No. It just so happens however that the Jews love this world more than the next, and the Christians are pretty much controlled by the Jews, who in turn use the former to destroy Islam.

Ergo, only Muslims can save the day.

It will never happen that is why if you look around you only see chaos in the so called "islamic states" ...
    Never say never. There is chaos for a number of reasons, the major being the failure to innovate Islam for modern circumstances. It’s only bound to happen though.

Iran shi3a plus the rest of sunni muslim worlds has their fate set for them by the behind the scene elites , they might win a round by they won't win the game.
    Yeah, they said the same thing about Trump winning the presidency. All you need is one person. One.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Thank you bro for your wise reply. I agree.
    But in that case, why resort to blood, tears and gnashing of teeth for wanting to reclaim back Al Quds when in addition, no naqata laka fiha wa la jamalou. Especially when you know you already paid a huge price for that claim. Let me put it in other words:

How about you start using something else than the language of blood and destruction with weapons you don't have, when you could use something you have-- ehm, I mean brains. Or, at least how about using what you have of those powerful hurting tools together with brains and focus on salvaging yourself first before someone else. The same advice they give you on a passenger plane if you need to need the oxygen mask and you have a child to care for ( that is you put on yours first )? Huh? how does this sound in your wise ears?
    Talking about using "something else", maybe the below reply I just typed in another thread on the same issue might interest you:

If you ponder on his words, "the way it is" is a key phrase. He said Israehell will not remain "the way it is" for another 25 years. I'm sure when most of you hear such a statement, what comes to your mind is holocaust and destruction of Jews and wars. It doesnt really need to be destruction. All it needs is a referendum. A one democratic state solution for all citizens of Palestine. Then, a closure of the door to naturalizing millions of Judaists around the world, and stop making Israehell the state exclusive to one religion, even if the adherents of that religion are foreign elements from distant lands. Copy the South African model that brought the apartheid era to an end. Become the rainbow nation of the Middle East and form a one healthy, democratic state where all can coexist peacefully. There is no harm if a Palestinian is prime minister, deputy prime minister, or president or speaker of parliament in this future state. Open up. India is 80% Hindu. At a point, the president was Muslim and the PM was a Sikh. No Hindu in the executive arm of government. Let democracy and humanity prevail and let the rights of humans be respected and put down the walls. Embrace our shared humanity and let peace prevail. Th guns will go silent and the bombs will stop falling from the skies and the missiles will remain on ground or even get buried underneath. The choice is really for Israehellis to decide. For Israehellis to turn back to their humanity as a people whose ancestors have long suffered from persecution, segregation and genocide. For the Israehellis to tell themselves that enough is enough with victimizing an indigenous people in the land they hold holy. Look back at history. The history of Palestine started with Gentiles before Israelites and before Jews. It continued with Gentiles always being around. How much more when these Gentiles could more than likely share Jewish DNA, even though they speak another language or worship differently? Enough with the discrimination and hatred. Bring down the walls and tell the others that you want to live with them and surrender in love. It isnt hard to do. It's just a decision to live together. Then you have a country living in harmony. It's all about sharing. I see this happening. It could take some time, but eventually humanity will prevail. If the Soviet Union can fall and the Berlin wall can go down, apartheid and walls of segregation in Palestine will also go down. A bullet need not to be fired.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    GOD is with truth, Eh correct !!!
    But who told you that Truth is your OWN version of the "truth" for GOD to stand by you?
    Seeing what you have done to every land you conquered by sword and opressed, i don't think you are any better then the zionists who did the same towards native people of Palestine.
    objectivity & subjectivity?? work on it and maybe adding some trace of it in your posts would help your argument(s).
    Whatever version of truth God support, when the time comes, we will support it. You should also be open minded to support whatever version of truth God chooses to support and also, be ready to be shocked if it isnt your own version of truth that God stands with.

"You conquered by sword". Who is "you"?

Your reply is a falsification of history. Palestine was not conquered by the Arabians and taken from Jews. Arabian administration replaced Roman administration. An empire replaced another. There was no ethnic or religious cleansing of the indigenous population. If you are butt hurt that the Levant became overwhelmingly Muslim, it is going to remain that way forever. My ancestors didnt convert at sword point. I keep repeating that. Shia Islam spread in Lebanese and in the Levant peacefully, even though the caliphate was Sunni and persecuted the Shias. How about the Christian conquest of Keserwan, Bsharri and Jbeil and Jezzine? When will you return those areas to the Shia? Dont let us drift into tit for tat nonsense. If you are allergic to typing something sensible, look for others to engage. You dont have to quote my posts everytime as if you are sent or paid to be silly.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    that is a wishful theory, however coming to practical realization the pros are not on your side. the zionists when they see their extinction is near they push the N-button and destroy all to dust.
    And that will do what good to them as a people and as a religious group? Will any human being ever want to be in the same city or country with them? Their N button is as useless as your post. They can only use it to shoot themselves on the foot. When you commit mass genocide, no one needs to tell other counties to eliminate you. There would be a pogrom in every continent against the perpetrator of genocide. No one would feel safe with someone who can press an N button and prefers destruction to coexistence. So my theory is very much rational.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member

Sounds like a lunatic suicide bomber on a massive scale if you ask me :lol:
    Thanks you for telling us who we are dealing with here but still it is worth taking the shot!

There is only one way to go on this.. either them or us!

And from our point of view either way it will be all good let it be if we all die trying to or live and embracing the victory of liberating our homeland!

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    Sounds like a lunatic suicide bomber on a massive scale if you ask me :lol:
    Thanks you for telling us who we are dealing with here but still it is worth taking the shot!

There is only one way to go on this.. either them or us!

And from our point of view either way it will be all good let it be if we all die trying to or live and embracing the victory of liberating our homeland!
    suicide bombers in competition , but one side has the upper hand in final push.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    suicide bombers in competition , but one side has the upper hand in final push.
    Racist. Imagine if this show was about a Jew and the presenter was a Muslim. Screams of antisemitism would have set the world on fire.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    How? La politically w la militarily you have the necessary tools. The mumana3a countries are in dire shape. How do envision this 'liberation' taking place?
    W b taree2ak barke bit2elle shu sar bil revenge for Imad Mughniyyeh's assassination. It's been 12 years. M2ajjleena la ba3d l liberation?
    Oh man I had forgotten about the original farrouj and farrouj Jr.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The resistance fighters have sacrificed their lives so that their land and people would be safe. That is what they have dedicated everything for. If revenging for Mughniyyeh for the sake of revenge could lead to an all out war, especially that the enemy used it's spies and agents to carry the assassination, then there is really no need to rush. This is my analysis. But going by how Hezballah operates, every observant analyst knows that Hezballah doesnt forget. The liberation of Palestine is a divine promise. How, when and by who, when the time comes you will know, if we are still alive. Even if it take 5000 years, that land is for our Palestinian brothers.
    Jerusalem is Jewish. Arab colonizers have nothing to do with it. Not even your holy book gives any importance to Jerusalem. IiRC it's not even mentioned. Your divine revelation apparently forgot about the "holiest" city on the planet. Hell, the medicinal benefits of drinking camel piss are mentioned, but not Jerusalem.

Slowly but surely Arab squatters are being kicked out of Judea and Samaria. We will liberate our land. And we will do it while watching you starve.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The liberation of the holy land is the one thing I'm certain of!

Al Quds shall be our everlasting capital to the end of history and the political 10452km2 and the ilk of it are nothing but our enslavement and a prison! The sooner we realize we are all Gaza in the region, Al Quds shall be ours again and the moment we return back to our homes, it will be the moment we free ourselves from the last still standing Western colonial fortress in our region known as "israel"!

You can laugh now and it might look like far fetched but for many of us this is the only solution available!

And for the believers who rely on the almighty alone, knows the victory is certain and near وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

PEACE :cool:
    Did you invest in that coffin business I told you about?

Muslims want to occupy Jerusalem but they can't even make their own underwear lol. In fact, they can't make anything. Face it, you are the scum of humanity having produced nothing of value. If tomorrow all 2.2 billion Muslims ceased to exist, the world would be a better place. The world wouldn't even be bothered to care to investigate how 2.2 billion people would simply disappear. That's how worthless Islam and its adherents are. Simply a waste of oxygen.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Jerusalem is Jewish. Arab colonizers have nothing to do with it. Not even your holy book gives any importance to Jerusalem. IiRC it's not even mentioned. Your divine revelation apparently forgot about the "holiest" city on the planet. Hell, the medicinal benefits of drinking camel piss are mentioned, but not Jerusalem.

Slowly but surely Arab squatters are being kicked out of Judea and Samaria. We will liberate our land. And we will do it while watching you starve.
    Can you refer me to the verse number where camel piss is mentioned?

Jerusalem was the first of the two qiblahs mentioned in the Quran. Ignorance is not funny or cute.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can you refer me to the verse number where camel piss is mentioned?

Jerusalem was the first of the two qiblahs mentioned in the Quran. Ignorance is not funny or cute.
    That's it?
    That's the significance of Jerusalem in Islam? Direction where you pray because your prophet supposedly prayed there one time?

Lol don't be talking about ignorance when you are using THAT to deny Jewishness of Jerusalem.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    That's it?
    That's the significance of Jerusalem in Islam? Direction where you pray because your prophet supposedly prayed there one time?
    Actually, Shias dont believe the Prophet journeyed to Jerusalem. We do not believe the "al Aqsa msoque" mentioned in the Quran refers to that mosque in Jerusalem. 😄

The only significance Jerusalem has is the fact that it was the first qiblah for the Muslims and also, it is holy for the same reasons a Jew or Christian might say it is holy...it was where some prophets were born and buried.

Lol don't be talking about ignorance when you are using THAT to deny Jewishness of Jerusalem.
    What does "Jerusalem" mean? Is that name a Hebrew word? This city was there before Jews and Israelites. Jews are just a portion out of the pie of nationalities and races that came and went and stayed. No monopoly there.