Amal & Berri corruption files

johnnyFPM

johnnyFPM

Legendary Member
A threat to compile all Amal & Berri related corruption cases in their history (I am opening other threads for other parties).
Please post stories, articles, infographics, etc.
Let's build a strong case and send them to jail.

• Advertisement
  • Orange Patriot

Orange Patriot

A threat to compile all Amal & Berri related corruption cases in their history (I am opening other threads for other parties).
    Please post stories, articles, infographics, etc.
    Let's build a strong case and send them to jail.
    Now that’s more like it.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Quick before Bassil and Hizbullah hide them under the guise of preserving national unity.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

Cables: Lebanese Berri family’s wealth hits about US$2 billion

Lebanon’s al Akhbar newspaper on Thursday reported about a cable sent from the U.S. Embassy dated April 7, 2006 about a meeting between the diplomats at the embassy with economic expert and political analyst Mohammed Obeid and former MP and Minister Mohammed Abdel-Hamid Beydoun.
    According to the cable, the two men stressed that the support of the Shiite Amal movement in the south has been diminishing. The reason, according to Obaid, is the decline in credibility of the leader of the movement, Lebanese Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri. Obaid said, according to the cable, that Berri family’s wealth is around US$2 billion. He added that Berri family is the largest landowner in the south of Lebanon. Obaid conveyed that Berri receives US$400,000 per month from Iran. He directs some US$100,000 to his supporters, and leave the rest in his pocket.
    In another cable, American ambassador to Lebanon during the war of July 2006, Jeffrey Feltman has met with then Lebanon’s Prime Minister Fouad Siniora. According to the document, Siniora, speaking about the reconstruction effort, said he had asked Saudi Arabia and Kuwait not to transfer the amounts of US$500 million and US$300 million, respectively, because “I do not want these funds to reach the pocket of the Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri. Source: yallafinance.com.

I

illusion84

Lebanon’s al Akhbar newspaper on Thursday reported about a cable sent from the U.S. Embassy dated April 7, 2006 about a meeting between the diplomats at the embassy with economic expert and political analyst Mohammed Obeid and former MP and Minister Mohammed Abdel-Hamid Beydoun.
    According to the cable, the two men stressed that the support of the Shiite Amal movement in the south has been diminishing. The reason, according to Obaid, is the decline in credibility of the leader of the movement, Lebanese Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri. Obaid said, according to the cable, that Berri family’s wealth is around US$2 billion. He added that Berri family is the largest landowner in the south of Lebanon. Obaid conveyed that Berri receives US$400,000 per month from Iran. He directs some US$100,000 to his supporters, and leave the rest in his pocket.
    In another cable, American ambassador to Lebanon during the war of July 2006, Jeffrey Feltman has met with then Lebanon’s Prime Minister Fouad Siniora. According to the document, Siniora, speaking about the reconstruction effort, said he had asked Saudi Arabia and Kuwait not to transfer the amounts of US$500 million and US$300 million, respectively, because “I do not want these funds to reach the pocket of the Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri. Source: yallafinance.com.

2 billions in 2006...

R

Ralph N

Wrong numbers Berri has more then 5 Billion.... need to check it better.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter

should be in both Amal and FM (sanioura/hariri)

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter

should be mostly hariri but with amal as well

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @johnnyFPM no thread for FM?

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    View attachment 14572

أشرف الناس
    You talk about the revolution bass lamma m3almak toli3 and said stop you started apologizing for it! I guess it comes with the blood!
    He is corrupt as hell and all the pictures we see with idiocy like ashraf al nas are not fooling anyone...

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    You talk about the revolution bass lamma m3almak toli3 and said stop you started apologizing for it! I guess it comes with the blood!
    He is corrupt as hell and all the pictures we see with idiocy like ashraf al nas are not fooling anyone...
    I will send a sa7sou7 your way. It seems you need one to focus your vision on the real corrupts.
    Berri is the cleanest guy in Lebanon. Fik tes2al min ma bedak.

Mrsrxmas

Mrsrxmas

Somehow a Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I will send a sa7sou7 your way. It seems you need one to focus your vision on the real corrupts.
    Berri is the cleanest guy in Lebanon. Fik tes2al min ma bedak.
    look at his freaking eyes in the pic...im sure he was in bekaa smoking weed ma3 el shabeb
    Corruption!

The Blind Monk

The Blind Monk

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    look at his freaking eyes in the pic...im sure he was in bekaa smoking weed ma3 el shabeb
    Corruption!
    Nabih Berri tej rasak.
    Fun fact: Nabih Berri was the first man to land on moon. Enta 2addo?