• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Amal supporters attack Aljadeed Building

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And until they get it, they will keep shooting fireworks and y'ja3ro against al jadeed building?

I do not know what is the big fuss about. Déjà vu inno ze3ran el tayfeh yesta3rdou 3adalat. This is not new. Now some think that this phenomenon among the Shi'a youth is to be countered by the application of the law. I do not think so. The only way to fix it is when we have a legitimate government and consequently obedience to the rule of law.

Legitimacy of government precedes the application of the law.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ردّة فعل شعبيّة وطبيعيّة، هيك بتقول حركة أمل، وهنّي صرلن 3 أيام محاصرين الجديد

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

1. رئيس المجلس الوطني للاعلام او عضو بحركة امل
    يبرر الغوغائية ويطالب بكبت الاعلام
    يا الف عيب الشوم، لك يا عيب الشوم

وينو يحي شمص وعبد الأمير نجدي

الحقيقة لازم كلنا نتعلم العلمانية والرقي من جمهور حركة امل اليوم

البلد صار جاهز لإلغاء الطائفية السياسية ولازم نتطمن بعد مشهد اليوم

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I do not know what is the big fuss about. Déjà vu inno ze3ran el tayfeh yesta3rdou 3adalat. This is not new. Now some think that this phenomenon among the Shi'a youth is to be countered by the application of the law. I do not think so. The only way to fix it is when we have a legitimate government and consequently obedience to the rule of law.

Legitimacy of government precedes the application of the law.

And what we have now is not legitimate? No, government legitimacy is not the problem here.
Since we can't change the mindset of people with decrees, statements or laws,
and since we can't do much about the goat'manship of some rou3a3,
and since we still live by the code of mafia cult Lebanese version,
and since we do not want to go from a small to a bigger problem by using excessive force against the ja33ira mobs,
and since no one should touch our sacred right for peacefully demonstrating against anyone and anything,
every time we get agitated wackos on a destruction frenzy, the army should bring in rusty cisterns, fill them with water from the mjereer makshoufe of Ramlet el Bayda and hose these hordes indiscriminately with.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Where are the harlots
Where are the moujtama3 madani
Where are Jumblat tweets
Where are zeeeeeee pro civil rights

اين ديما صادق
وماري معلوف
ومي شدياق
من اقتحام مبنى الجديد

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

1. رئيس المجلس الوطني للاعلام او عضو بحركة امل
    يبرر الغوغائية ويطالب بكبت الاعلام
    يا الف عيب الشوم، لك يا عيب الشوم

وينو يحي شمص وعبد الأمير نجدي

الحقيقة لازم كلنا نتعلم العلمانية والرقي من جمهور حركة امل اليوم

البلد صار جاهز لإلغاء الطائفية السياسية ولازم نتطمن بعد مشهد اليوم

بس هيك البلد لأنه طائفي أنت شايف أنه رح يتغير لحاله بدون ما تغير النظام بالأول. لأن أساس النظام تحديد المستفيد و العميا و بتغيير النظام عم بتغير أساس الأستفاده و العماله.
بالوقت الحالي الأستفاده طائفيه بنظام طائفي والعماله للدول اللتي تحمي الطائفه. بس نغير مين المستفيد من النظام هني رح يغيروا ليستفيدوا.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Genera. Stepped in
Army interfered

So why must they wait for such instructions
Useless leadership. Poor soldiers

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
And what we have now is not legitimate? No, government legitimacy is not the problem here.
Since we can't change the mindset of people with decrees, statements or laws,
and since we can't do much about the goat'manship of some rou3a3,
and since we still live by the code of mafia cult Lebanese version,
and since we do not want to go from a small to a bigger problem by using excessive force against the ja33ira mobs,
and since no one should touch our sacred right for peacefully demonstrating against anyone and anything,
every time we get agitated wackos on a destruction frenzy, the army should bring in rusty cisterns, fill them with water from the mjereer makshoufe of Ramlet el Bayda and hose these hordes indiscriminately with.

Absolutely mistaken theory.

In a legitimate state we do not carry guns to protect ourselves from the whims of government.

In Lebanon people carry arms to protect themselves from the state's army failures and government failures. The government collapsed in 1975 and was never restored. We have a bunch of international puppeteers in control of the country.

We know, it was not the government or its Army that liberated South Lebanon. We know that the government does not give a damn about poverty in Akkar. We know that the government is OK with Ouza3i w 7ai el tanak.

We also know that the Army plays policing the people in the state. It practices its authority over civilians and political demonstrators. The Army oppresses protests and interferes in political and civilian affairs. We know that demonstrators may be trialed in martial courts and martial law under any pretext of security. We know people have no constitutional rights because the people have no constitution.

Are you kidding or what?

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Absolutely mistaken theory.

In a legitimate state we do not carry guns to protect ourselves from the whims of government.

In Lebanon people carry arms to protect themselves from the state's army failures and government failures. The government collapsed in 1975 and was never restored. We have a bunch of international puppeteers in control of the country.

We know, it was not the government or its Army that liberated South Lebanon. We know that the government does not give a damn about poverty in Akkar. We know that the government is OK with Ouza3i w 7ai el tanak.

We also know that the Army plays policing the people in the state. It practices its authority over civilians and political demonstrators. The Army oppresses protests and interferes in political and civilian affairs. We know that demonstrators may be trialed in martial courts and martial law under any pretext of security. We know people have no constitutional rights because the people have no constitution.

Are you kidding or what?

Never asked you the question: What were you doing in that conference in Lebanon, visiting various mafia leaders? Why not Somalia?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Never asked you the question: What were you doing in that conference in Lebanon, visiting various mafia leaders? Why not Somalia?

It is not fitting to discuss this point in this thread. I will be happy to answer your question if we take this conversation to the appropriate thread.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So Khalass? Is it over? Kell Wa7ad Mennon Farjena Jaleghto W Fet Ynem? Yalli Darab Darab, W Yalli Abad Abad.

Such a nice country.

We're so lucky the mafias that rule it, still permit us to live in.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is not fitting to discuss this point in this thread. I will be happy to answer your question if we take this conversation to the appropriate thread.

Ma badda this secrecy. It was a rhetorical question, meaning: If Lebanon was in such an illegitimate and lawless state according to you, how did you dare go there in the first place, let alone bother attend a conference, visit various leaders and take groupies, unarmed?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ma badda this secrecy. It was a rhetorical question, meaning: If Lebanon was in such an illegitimate and lawless state according to you, how did you dare go there in the first place, let alone bother attend a conference, visit various leaders, take groupies, unarmed?

I do not see what are you hitting at. These people you call mafia members are also members of the Lebanese Parliament. Attending an academic conference can happen in any country, and the organizers do have a program for Tunisia and the United Arab Emirates. Since, I study Lebanon. I joined the conference in Lebanon.

Now that I answered your question, I have to say, I still do not see the relation between attending an academic conference and the situation with the demonstration in front of Al Jadeed.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I do not see what are you hitting at. These people you call mafia members are also members of the Lebanese Parliament. Attending an academic conference can happen in any country, and the organizers do have a program for Tunisia and the United Arab Emirates. Since, I study Lebanon. I joined the conference in Lebanon.

Now that I answered your question, I have to say, I still do not see the relation between attending an academic conference and the situation with the demonstration in front of Al Jadeed.

The relation lies in the conclusion you drew about the illegitimacy of the state to explain the phenomenon of destructive ja33ira robots who are controlled by the remote control of a certain maniac for a mummy za3eem. Do you see how spaced out this your relationship construction is?

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The relation lies in the conclusion you drew about the illegitimacy of the state to explain the phenomenon of destructive ja33ira robots who are controlled by the remote control of a certain maniac for a mummy za3eem. Do you see how spaced out this your relationship construction is?

Sadly, the only entity in the Parliament that we could not meet with was Amal Movement. We met with Hezbollah, FPM, PSP, Lebanese Forces, Phalanges, and Anonymous. But Amal Movement did not meet us.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Angy protesters. Some of which may be Amal supporters and others are not Amal supporters. The title and Karma Khaiyat construct an association between angry protesters and Amal Movement. This is not what journalism is about. Only when Nabih Berri makes a statement saying he ordered the demonstrations, then Karma can start saying all what she is saying.

She has no evidence that these are Amal supporters. She knows the protests are against a program run on her TV station. Only when an official statement links these demonstrators, and the force behind the demonstration to Amal that Karma may bring the Movement under questioning.

If anything this is a proof that the so-called me7war el mumena3a are a brunch of ungrateful hypocrites. Al Jadeed are the fiercest defenders of the Muqawama in Lebanon, yet look what they got in return. First, accusations of treason by Jawad Nasrallah and now an attack from Amal.

Hats off to Marwan Charbel for exposing the hypcorisy of the Hezbollah and Amal thugs and for not bowing down to radical Shiisme in Lebanon. Respect.

Give Hezbollah and Amal their state already. To hell with the 10452 km2 if it means living with these thugs. Let them pursue their dream of liberating Al Quds from the comfort of their own state.