Amal supporters attack Aljadeed Building

!Aoune32

i am not supporting these acts. They exist without me.

Then each person who does this should be sent to prison. I am not asking for much. This happens everywhere in the world. Whoever does it I don't care if he is Maronite, Shia, Sunni, etc.
There are many incidents that are going unchecked and it will soon create revenge attacks. The victim is not to blame.

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
19:21 بزي لـ"أن.بي.أن.": لا أحد يزايد علينا في احترامنا للاعلام والحريات الاعلامية
whenver accused of something add :'لا أحد يزايد علينا في'...insert issue

JeanH

Orange Room Supporter
People that stay in Lebanon stay because they cannot leave and if they could they would all leave the country, because since the Maronites became the head of the state, the Lebanese people have no government. This would be written in the history books of the Maronite achievements in Lebanon. The Maronite legacy, would maybe be a chapter in a future history book. If we ended up writing our history in the future.

The Maronite executive government is one heck of a government that works on making its own people poor and refugees. The poor is in the country and they are also angry, as we can see from all these episodes of demonstrating anger.
2alla yechfike

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There are eight pages in this thread so far and all what I see is that posters care. Everyone does not like it. They fail or they are paralyzed when they are addressed with the root of the problem and this is the legitimacy of the sectarian government and its inability to execute the law, out of fear of a sectarian conflict.

Government knows that the people would, this is what our history is since some genius decided to constitute a Qaimqamiyah in Mount Lebanon geared at constructing people that hate each other and are continuously ready to mobilize into sectarian conflict.

The first step of change is by looking at the self, and realize our own mistakes. You cannot solve problems by degrading the character of the people, to elevate yourself at the throne of the sovereign. You are not sovereign. They are sovereign. If we define sovereignty as the authority that makes law and falls out of the rule of law. They are sovereign. They make the law. They fall out of the rule of law. The "they" in here stands for the excluded Shi'a. They carry arms outside the law of your executive power a power that is not sovereign and consequently an assumed position of power. They can destroy the building and the police would not move because the police is afraid. Because the police is Shi'a as well.

Deal with sovereignty as it is de facto demonstrating itself to a government constituted by foreigners and maintained by an international alliance. It is an occupation from within.

What's you secret ya me3zeyeh? Haven't I already proved to you that your sovereignty/legitimacy arguments, to explain the eruption of majerir berri in front of al jadeed, byeswo frang ma2dou7 w noss at highest inflation rates?

Let's try this because this is the real issue elli 3am bet7oure w betdoure around: Have we had a shia president or PM, with the same mindset of infected ja33eera controlled by a scorpion king like nabih, we'd still get the same outbreak of collective psychopathy over a TV sketch.
It's all in the "bel damm bel rou7 nafdeeka ya ma3touh" spell ..

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Reminds of of the serpent and Eve. I should not repeat her mistake and listen. I am certain no one is immortal.

ironic is it not? i try to hold back when i reply to you, because what i have to say might hurt quite well, and it is not my intention to hurt you. now while the serpent was offended by eve's values, you have none to begin with, and you keep depleting yourself further and further. i wonder why you do this to yourself, it is simply not normal for a human being to degrade himself or herself as such. yours will never become the norm and it will not even leave a dent on the nobility and the inherent value of mankind. at the end of the day, it will only serve as a vivid example as to what a human being should not be. that's all there is to that.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
الامام علي:
لا تنظر الى من قال بل انظر الى ما قال.
الوالي الحالي:
لا تنظر الى ما قال بل ارجم من قال

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ironic is it not? i try to hold back when i reply to you, because what i have to say might hurt quite well, and it is not my intention to hurt you. now while the serpent was offended by eve's values, you have none to begin with, and you keep depleting yourself further and further. i wonder why you do this to yourself, it is simply not normal for a human being to degrade himself or herself as such. yours will never become the norm and it will not even leave a dent on the nobility and the inherent value of mankind. at the end of the day, it will only serve as a vivid example as to what a human being should not be. that's all there is to that.

I do not know why you think I am suffering.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What's you secret ya me3zeyeh? Haven't I already proved to you that your sovereignty/legitimacy arguments, to explain the eruption of majerir berri in front of al jadeed, byeswo frang ma2dou7 w noss at highest inflation rates?

Let's try this because this is the real issue elli 3am bet7oure w betdoure around: Have we had a shia president or PM, with the same mindset of infected ja33eera controlled by a scorpion king like nabih, we'd still get the same outbreak of collective psychopathy over a TV sketch.
It's all in the "bel damm bel rou7 nafdeeka ya ma3touh" spell ..

No one is asking for a SHi'a President. I am certain the Shi'a would vote for e Christian President even after we abolish sectarianism.

The issue is not about the President you know. The issue is the allocation of job quotas.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
whenver accused of something add :'لا أحد يزايد علينا في'...insert issue

In principle, and going to the content of the news which I did not see, but read the description of. The program makes an accusation of conspiracy between Berri and Ghadafi in the issue of the disappearance of Imam Sader.

This is a serious accusation, not warranted with evidence. This is a lie. The freedom of press does not include the freedom to lie in the press.

There is a message being told in the sketch. The question is can a TV station accuses the Speaker of the House of conspiring with Ghadafi on the issue of the disappearance of Imam Sader and consider this freedom.

The episode depicted Berri and Moammar Gadhafi as puppets discussing Sadr’s mysterious disappearance in 1978.

What would you think if Al Jadeed aired a sketch of General Michel Aoun sitting with Ehud Olmert conspiring to start the 2006 war against Lebanon to get rid of Hezbollah. This would be the end of Lebanon I think.

Defending Al Jadeed without analyzing the facts is dangerous as it would come to haunt you.

Agreeing that a TV station may without warrant disseminate false information and accusations about the members of government to forward a political agenda would come back at you to haunt you.

Falsely depicting the Speaker of the House of conspiring with enemies with the aim of instigating public unrest is a crime of terrorism.

The terrorist is the TV station that aired lies about Nabih Berri, knowing that it would instigate violence and then call these lies "freedom of press."

AL Jadeed should provide us with the documents and facts upon which they based their program. If they cannot then they are at fault of disseminating false information with the aim of instigating public unrest, which is not protected under freedom of the press.

The press is not free to lie.

The press is in a position of responsibility, because of its ability to reach the public at large.

When you agree that Al Jadeed makes a Skitch with Oun an Olmert orchestrating the 2006 war, then I will understand your agreement with al Jadeed program.

All you are doing is aiming at demising Amal's popularity to ensure Hezbollah hegemony and take over the country.

Al Jadeed would be the first to haunt you. It is the child of Qatar where the Muslim Brotherhood gets funded.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No one is asking for a SHi'a President. I am certain the Shi'a would vote for e Christian President even after we abolish sectarianism.

The issue is not about the President you know. The issue is the allocation of job quotas.
Most Lebanese are clients to someone moutarabbi3 at the top of their sectarian throne or voting district. This will not change until after all the current mummies for za3eems and their inheriting descendants are extinct, and a system replacement with true citizenship is properly established.

Till then, these mummies will keep training their barking dog packs to unleash them at a whistle against free media or others for speaking their minds against their parasitizing existence. It's the cultivation of intimidation and terror mindset against whoever insults or winks with an insult at the mummy za3eem, that's the issue.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Al Jadeed should put a large screen on one of their balconies and broadcast a rerun of the episode in question. 2ortet ze3ran...

Inability to analyze the message content of the media and instead use the action of the protesters to advance a political interest is core to why the state is lawless.

Last edited:

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Excellent. This is the greatest thing ever when the Shi'a street stops believing Al Jadeed now n=known as Al Qadeem TV station.
وأنقلب السحر على الساحر

!Aoune32

job quotas explain please?
You have the speaker of the house, general security, LU president, Finance ministry and many other Grade 1 jobs for the shia community. No one is ma7roumin anymore. Go see the South it is nicer than any area in the North.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
job quotas explain please?
You have the speaker of the house, general security, LU president, Finance ministry and many other Grade 1 jobs for the shia community. No one is ma7roumin anymore. Go see the South it is nicer than any area in the North.

No I do not have any of these. I am neither Amal nor Hezbollah. They have these positions. This is why people that are qualified to work for government leave the country. They know that the cake is divided between a group of thieves and heads of militias and their entourage.

Only the application of article 95 of the Lebanese Constitution would open the door for the formation of government where qualified people ate hired to serve public and govern the people.