American Interests in Lebanon: What Has the US Done for Us?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Please send us a selfie of your smile when you recieve Lira or Iranian Riyal for compensation of your hard work.

7aj t2ar2e3.
If it is an equivalent and those currencies are stable, I will send you a selfie. But why dont i get paid in gold? I dont have to receive paper money. Qaddafi was working on a gold currency for AU countries and his life ended miserably. And please dont pretend as if you dont know that the US is always fighting a currency war with other nations to weaken or devaluate their currencies. They are always complaining about China, for example. Now dont even talk about smaller nations. The weaker your currency, the richer Americans are.

• Advertisement
  • My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Inti serteh el spokesperson la Mr Qu7?
    W 2inti sirti shi3a armaniyeh?

You only have a dependency if you allow yourself to depend on someone or something. The more people use the USD, the more value it gets. The less people, the less value. The very reason the US would want to sustain the petrodollar and ensure another currency doesn't replace the USD for oil transaction. If entire nations start dumping the use of the USD, it is bad news for America first and foremost. For the fact that Lebanese people are so used to the USD and American products, it is added value to the USD and the US economy. If the Americans or the Trump administration is stupid and does not like that and they put in place measures or sanctions that would see Lebanese people become less attached to their currency and products and economy, then they would also suffer the fall back, no matter how tiny or little. It will also set a bad precedence.

You can't fight an economic war against all countries of the world when you need the world to give value to your currency. How many countries has Trump used sanctions against as an economic weapon to play politics? Even his own allies in the EU and Turkey have faced that. And if someone behaves this way, it shows one thing: desperation.
    Spare me your falsafetak a little, as I already told you, ma teghra2 bi fenjen 2ahwe, why, what, who, kello ma byenfa3 NOW. You are where you are today, you, your economy, your country's economy are dependent on the US Dollar. Just swallow that fact for now even if 3ala madad. Come back with your future plans later, when the dust has settled.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    W 2inti sirti shi3a armaniyeh?

Spare me your falsafetak a little, as I already told you, ma teghra2 bi fenjen 2ahwe, why, what, who, kello ma byenfa3 NOW. You are where you are today, you, your economy, your country's economy are dependent on the US Dollar. Just swallow that fact for now even if 3ala madad. Come back with your future plans later, when the dust has settled.
    Both yourself - Mr Lebanese Adam Smith - and Mr Qu7 have taken this thread off topic.

What is the US doing for Lebanon or what has it done? This thread is similar to the one created by Resign, asking if Iran's relationship with Lebanon is toxic, after some LEBANESE pilgrims returned with the corona virus to their own country (Lebanon).

So, aside from the old toys the US provides our army for ulterior motives, what exactly has or does the US provide for Lebanon? How has Lebanon's relationship with the US, which is increasingly demanding on one side, benefitted you as a Lebanese citizen?

Telling us we use the USD is not a favor. That is not help. I want you to state the number of roads, power plants, dams, irrigation projects, schools, hospitals, wind turbines etc that the US has assisted, contributed to, or enabled directly or indirectly in Lebanon. They're very simple to list, if they exist.

The US has not only not provided the above, they have also threatened our economy with sanctions, an economy that does service to the US manufacturers by buying billions of dollars of American products yearly. Further, the US has also threatened us not to accept help in fixing our electricity and garbage crises and arming our army with sophisticated weapons from certain countries. Dictatorship or jailer style!

Now, when you weigh the pros and cons of this relationship Lebanon has with the US, is this relationship healthy or toxic? Is it mutual or parasitic? How do you judge?

I am not telling you what to do or what not to do or when to do anything about it. I am only asking you, based on the topic of this thread, to judge Lebanon's relationship with the US. Regardless of how or when we can implement future plans. Let's judge the past and present of our relationship. If we both agree the relationship has been one sided, not mutual and it has been parasitic or full of bullying, then we can later look for solutions and how and when to implement them in another thread. Thank you.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Both yourself - Mr Lebanese Adam Smith - and Mr Qu7 have taken this thread off topic.

What is the US doing for Lebanon or what has it done? This thread is similar to the one created by Resign, asking if Iran's relationship with Lebanon is toxic, after some LEBANESE pilgrims returned with the corona virus to their own country (Lebanon).

So, aside from the old toys the US provides our army for ulterior motives, what exactly has or does the US provide for Lebanon? How has Lebanon's relationship with the US, which is increasingly demanding on one side, benefitted you as a Lebanese citizen?

Telling us we use the USD is not a favor. That is not help. I want you to state the number of roads, power plants, dams, irrigation projects, schools, hospitals, wind turbines etc that the US has assisted, contributed to, or enabled directly or indirectly in Lebanon. They're very simple to list, if they exist.

The US has not only not provided the above, they have also threatened our economy with sanctions, an economy that does service to the US manufacturers by buying billions of dollars of American products yearly. Further, the US has also threatened us not to accept help in fixing our electricity and garbage crises and arming our army with sophisticated weapons from certain countries. Dictatorship or jailer style!

Now, when you weigh the pros and cons of this relationship Lebanon has with the US, is this relationship healthy or toxic? Is it mutual or parasitic? How do you judge?

I am not telling you what to do or what not to do or when to do anything about it. I am only asking you, based on the topic of this thread, to judge Lebanon's relationship with the US. Regardless of how or when we can implement future plans. Let's judge the past and present of our relationship. If we both agree the relationship has been one sided, not mutual and it has been parasitic or full of bullying, then we can later look for solutions and how and when to implement them in another thread. Thank you.
    I already stated my opinion. Tfaddal.
    The US hasn't done much for us. Which in a way is all that we should be contented with.
    For us, the little country, the only thing we need the US to do for us is to not t7outt rassa bi rassna and decides purposely to harm us.
    As you notice, I'd still prefer to have them on Not-My-Enemy list and us not on their Country-To-Be-Smashed list.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I already stated my opinion. Tfaddal.

As you notice, I'd still prefer to have them on Not-My-Enemy list and us not on their Country-To-Be-Smashed list.
    I do not think our opinions are much different. So I dont know why you are trolling me.

I do not have to have them on our enemy's list. We don't want a fight with them. In fact, I will go even further and say, we want them on our friend's list. But we can't be @$$lickers and still be hungry and miserable. If you are to be their @$$licker, there should be something to show for the @$$licking. The US needs to step up and show us the relationship is mutually beneficial. I'm only asking for safeguarding Lebanon, in terms economic protection and political and military assistance. As far as the latter two are concerned, would the US be willing to clip Israehell's wings to protect Lebanon from any future invasion or occupation? Would the US guaranty that our land won't suffer the fate of annexation like the Golan heights?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I do not think our opinions are much different. So I dont know why you are trolling me.

I do not have to have them on our enemy's list. We don't want a fight with them. In fact, I will go even further and say, we want them on our friend's list. But we can't be @$$lickers and still be hungry and miserable. If you are to be their @$$licker, there should be something to show for the @$$licking. The US needs to step up and show us the relationship is mutually beneficial. I'm only asking for safeguarding Lebanon, in terms economic protection and political and military assistance. As far as the latter two are concerned, would the US be willing to clip Israehell's wings to protect Lebanon from any future invasion or occupation? Would the US guaranty that our land won't suffer the fate of annexation like the Golan heights?
    الموت لأمريكا
    But we don't wanna fight em.

How you plan on killing them without a fight, with your charms masalan? Trust me darling, you ain't that charming.